1 of ?

Ossessed

I love him. His hair, his face, his body, his personality, him.

His name is Lee Taemin, such a pretty name. I saw him for the first time when I joined his school. He was the quiet kid, always in class on time, always reading, always being perfect. And it enticed me, I wanted to know more about him.

But I couldn't just walk up to him, say hi and suddenly know everything about him. His aura screamed "back off", like anyone who went near would be attacked. His stare was cold and hard, practically killing his victims on the spot. But he never looked at me.

It gave me confidence, surely if he didn't look at me, he couldn't hate me, right? Even if I was wrong, it was too late. I was already obsessed, infatuated, whatever you want to call it. I followed him everywhere from a distance, I quickly learnt his daily schedule; I always knew where he was and within a month I was following him home, making sure that he returned home safely of course.

He even dropped a pen one time, it fell out of his pocket and quickly onto the cement beneath him. But he didn't notice, his headphones leaving him completely seperated from the world around him. So I picked it up, quickly pocketing it and acting as if nothing happened.

On the inside, though, I was freaking out. My crush, the Lee Taemin, had dropped his pen and it was now in my hands. As soon as I got home, I placed it gently on my desk, feeling giddy just from holding sonething he had touched. It was like an indirect kiss, only with touch instead. It felt heavenly.

Yet my heart still longed for more, to see him smile at me, to hold his hand, to hug him, to kiss him, to just be with him.