Societies and Secrets

TWICE Fan Fiction Recommendations and Reviews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9998/10

This could make your day.

 

Author:

SlightlyNerdyTiget

 

Chapter/s:

25, with 103972 words (a little bit long but excessively good)

 

Summary:

High school au inspired by the 'What is Love' m/v

A new society is set up in school by the Principal. An lgbt society in which Im Nayeon, the only fully out lesbian in school who really just wants to fly under the radar, is chosen to be president. Running a society alongside her theatre club duties will be no easy feat for Nayeon, especially after she captures (or recaptures) the attention of the most popular girl in school, Minatozaki Sana, the girl who was once Nayeon's best friend.

 

Review:

Another whipping story with SaNayeon as the main! There would be JeongHyo (cute), MoTzu (super cute), and the cutest, DaMiChaeng! You may end up tearing apart because yeah, another friendship thingy that suits TWICE so well. 

 

I can hear Nayeon's squeal because Jesus, she's a nerd here and we know how much of a self-proclaimed-but-no-one-disagrees gorgeous woman she is. 

 

Also, I recommend that you do a re-watch (if you haven't watched it yet oh God, it's a must.) of What Is Love? MV just to refresh your minds about how they look in the story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter