Mine.

My very own story

Sakura's a writer, a romance writer. You know how hard it is to start writing without an ounce of inspiration. So where does she get it?

She gets it from her bestfriend, Lee Chaeyeon. That girl can be very sweet, loving and most of all understanding. Every female character she writers is based from her. She loves writing about her, It smoothly when she writes. No writer's block.

But one time, she got the biggest writer's block when her bestfriend had a boyfriend. She was happy at first for her, having someone to make her happy, She even warned the guy if she ever hurt Chaeyeon. She will hunt him down. But as days pass by, when she tries to write, nothing comes to mind. Every word she writes keeps on being deleted.

That's the time she found out she was in fact in love with her bestfriend. That's why it was always easy to write, and where does she base the other half of Chaeyeon's character?

It was all based from her. Sakura herself.

"Ah, Damn it. How stupid can I be?"

She may have cursed herself a lot of times by not realizing everything sooner. Why only now when her bestfriend's heart is already owned by someone.

So it goes on, she tries and tries to write but in the end nothing's finished. She was always unsatisfied of what she does. A lot of sleepless nights would go on.

She wanted to tell her problems. So who does she tell her problems usually? Her bestfriend. How hard can her life be? She can't just probably tell her that she's inlove with her. So what does she do? She cries her heart out, every single night.

So yeah, she can no longer write any story, and this I tell you, she's famous. A lot of people loves to read her authored stories. So a lot were disappointed and shocked when she released a statement, telling she'll have to be out of the industry for a while.

One of the people who were shocked of this news was her bestfriend. Of course, she didn't knew. Sakura didn't tell her anything. Sakura wasn't telling her anything anymore. So one time, Chaeyeon visited her in her condo.

"Why didn't you tell me? Is something wrong Saku-chan?" She asked worriedly

"Damn it, why'd you have to be this kind and helpful to me. I can't probably fall for you more. I should not" she thought.

"No, of course not. I just wanted to take a break, bub" she faked a smile.

"Oh okay, what do you want? I'll cook it for you"

"Anything will do bub, as long as it's you who cooks" she replied, still faking that ing smile.

"Okay, wait here then!" Chaeyeon replied back.

So Chaeyeon went to the kitchen, looked back at Sakura for a bit and saw the girl staring at nothing.

"You can't probably think you can fool me Saku-chan, I know you. You're my bestfriend" she thought to herself.

Of course, Chaeyeon have sensed something was wrong with her bestfriend. Writing was her life. She was there when she first started writing her first book. She saw how happy she was when her first book got an award. So she thought, why would she suddenly want to have a break from writing.

Chaeyeon the finished cooking and called Sakura but she heard nothing. So she went to the living room just to find a sleeping Sakura on the couch.

"She must have been very tired" she thought.

So she went to the other girls’ bedroom to get a blanket. She then went to Sakura and covered her. She looked at her and smiled. She then wrote a note telling Sakura to eat what she cooked when she wakes up. She kissed her bestfriend's forehead before leaving.

As soon as the door closed. Sakura's tear fell from her eyes. She wasn't really awake. She was dreaming.

A few more days and it would be Chaeyeon and her boyfriend's anniversary. Sakura can't help but feel a burning sensation everytime she thinks about it.

Her sister Yujin decided to visit her sister this time.

"I'm sorry, I only visited now unnie" Yujin said.

"It's okay lil sis. You were busy with your acting job. You can't probably waste your time on me"

"Ey unnie! What are you saying!"

Sakura laughed "I was just joking!"
But the laughter stopped as soon as it started. Sakura just sighed and then tears just suddenly started to fall. Yujin was alarmed, she hugged her sister.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Yujin knew actually what's making her sister cry. Yujin knows her sister was inlove with her bestfriend. Who wouldn't know, oh well, Sakura obviously. If you only see how Sakura's eyes lits everytime she's with her.

"I--- Yujin-ah! I'm i-i-inlove with my b-b-bestfriend!"

"I c-c-an-t figure out what to do anymo-r-re" she told her sister while crying her heart out.

Yujin then felt nothing but hurt for her sister.

"Shh, everything will be okay unnie"

The door was slightly open.










Chaeyeon heard everything. She was happy at what she heard but sadness filled her heart when her boyfriend came to her mind. She can't leave him, He was nothing but nice to her. She loves him but not as much as she loves her bestfriend.

Yes, she's inlove with her bestfriend.

And yes, they're both idiots for not telling each other and making things complicated.









So today's there anniversary and they decided to just have a simple date.

"Chaeyeon-ah" Hoon called her.

She smiled and said. "What is it oppa?"

"I think we should break up"

Chaeyeon's eyes widened. "W-w-why?"

Hoon smiled. "Chaeyeon, I know everything. I know you're inlove with you bestfriend"

"Oppa....."

"But you need to know that I'm not angry, I want you to be happy so I think letting you go would give you that"


"But oppa, I can't just leave you! I don't want to hurt you!" She said crying.

Hoon shook his head and softly said "No Chaeyeon, no ones hurting anyone. Were doing this to avoid that"

With one last kiss on her forehead, Hoon left saying. "Thank you for the one year, Chaeyeon-ah, I wish nothing but the best for you"


While walking out of the restaurant.

Hoon called Sakura.

Hoon: you might want to fetch Chaeyeon at the restaurant

Sakura: huh?

Hoon: We just broke up.

Sakura was furious.

Sakura: what the hell did you do?!!

But Hoon was calm and just told her.

Hoon: just fetch her please.

Sakura: tsk. I'll deal with you later.

Hoon: thank you.

Call ended.



Sakura immediately went to the restaurant Hoon told her to go.

She saw Chaeyeon there alone, head bowed down.

"Chaeyeon" she called.

Chaeyeon then lifted her head up hearing the familiar voice.

"Sakura!" she immediately hugged her bestfriend.

"What happened?" She asked her worriedly. It hurt her seeing her bestfriend cry.

Chaeyeon can't seem to talk because of crying so much so Sakura told her that they should go to her condo unit since it's just near.

"Are you okay now? I swear, I'll punch his face when I see him. I warned him from the very beginning not to hurt you!" She was mad.

"No, It's my fault"

Sakura was confused. "What do you mean?"

"He broke up with me to be happy, He said"

"I don't get it"







"I'm inlove with you Saku-chan"






Sakura felt like the air on her lungs were out from her. She stared at the love of her life, who had just confessed that she loves her too.




Chaeyeon might have felt uncomfortable because Sakura wasn't saying anything but just staring at her.


"I'm sorry, I just felt I needed to sa-----"


She was cut off by a pair of lips. Sakura was kissing her. She then closed her eyes, s her arms on Sakura neck, Sakura then held her waist and pulled her closer. The longing was felt through the passionate kiss they gave each other. The confessions were long overdue. Words can't seem to be enough anymore, that's why actions were needed and Sakura felt like kissing Chaeyeon would make her understand how she felt.

"I love you!" Sakura said after breaking the kiss for air.

"I love you!" She said repeatedly while giving Chaeyeon small kisses.


End.

Sakura was reading the very first book she wrote after the long hiatus when she heard Chaeyeon.

"Are you reading the book again?" She asked.

"Yep, I just wanted to remind myself of how I got you" she said

"Smooth talker"

They both laughed. She closed the book pulled Chaeyeon.

"Let's make a book two"

Sakura then pulled something from the book. Chaeyeon eyes widened when she saw what it was.

"Will you help me make it?"

It was Sakura's way of asking her to marry her.

Chaeyeon was teary eyed but she managed to say.

"Only if half of the money would be mine"

And that's her way of saying yes.

Sakura laughed. Chaeyeon then told her to put the ring on her.

"I love you so much" they said in harmony.


END.