1 of 1

This Is Love

His laugh always catches my attention, the Sun seeming to brighten as his joyful voice spreads. As I look over, I feel blinded by his beauty, by his perfection.

When I'm around him, I feel unexplainable emotions. It's like my heart stops and my body becomes warm, with a burning desire to just treasure him forever.

For years I have admired him, thinking about him, his beautiful voice, his soft hair and his shining personality. Ever little thing that he does amazes me, and I wonder a person could be so perfect, so captivating.

When he's with his friends, laughing and touching them, my heart panics. To see him happy is my life, but I feel failed when he seems so much happier with them. Even though he'll say how much I mean to him, my brain deludes me. It convinces me that maybe he's better off without me.

But at the end of the day, when he returns to my arms, I know that I'd do anything for him, and he'd do the same for me. No matter what challenges we face, tragedies or arguments, our hearts always bring us back together.

Simply his name has always brought me pure happiness during my time on this Earth. From when we first met at age 5, to when we welcome our first child, then our second, then third, he has always been first to me, holding that special place in my heart.

An now as we celebrate 15 years of togetherness, I can say with confidence that what I feel for Lee Taemin is love. This is love.