Chapter 1

In Time

It was a bright shiny Monday morning and Seul Ah is walking with joy as she is excited for her frist day in high school, "woah, I'm finally seventeen!" she said to herself as she stopped her steps and looked up at the sky with a bright smile. A loud shouting calling her name from behind can be heard as she's about to start walking again, she turns around to find her bestfriend, Sejong is running towards her, " yah! I thought you said we're gonna walk in together yesterday?!" she tried to sounds angry but failed right after she saw Seul Ah smiled. "Why are you smiling? I'm real mad you know, look at my face" Sejong tries to make her straight face again, but at last burst into a laugh together with Seul Ah. "I forgot" Seul Ah smiled at her, " Guess i was too excited for school that I just walked straight into the gate right after my brother dropped me, sorry" Seul Ah continues, she held Sejong's arm, "Let's go in?", she said. They're about to start walking when suddenly Sejong stops them, "Wait wait wait!!", "Why? What?" Seul Ah asked, confused. "Do you know what is more exciting than first day at school?" Sejong asked. Seul Ah looks even more confused now and after few seconds of guessing, she asked, "What's that?". Sejong smiled, "We're gonna be in the same class!!!" she shouted happily. "Woah, really?!!?" Seul Ah asked excitedly, "But how did you know that? We haven't check it yet at the school?". Sejong showed her phone to Seul Ah, "Did you forget that my brother is working in this school? I asked him to take the photo of the class list" she smiled brightly. Seul Ah looked at the list that Sejong showed her in the phone. "You're right! Oh, Hanbin, Youngjae and Daniel are in our class too?" she asked sounds shocked and happy at the same time. "Right! I told you we are inseparable!" Sejong said, happily. "Let's go!!" they then walked into the school together.