Final

Pizza
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: there's a lot of swearing in this*

*Italicized texts are flashbacks*

——

Jennie’s driving through the streets of Seoul. She’s driving on the way back home with groceries at the back. It’s pretty traffic right now. She rubs her temple and sighs deeply. She yawns and closes her eyes as she remembers something.

——

“So, you’re just going to ignore me now?” the other girl says and tries to get near Jennie. However, Jennie walks away from her and sits on the couch.

“Go to your other girl, stupid.” Jennie says as she rolls her eyes and looks away from the girl.

“Jennie! She’s just a friend! Stop being so childish with that jealousy of yours!”

“Do you not notice the way she looks at you Jisoo?! She’s clearly head over heels for you!” Jennie says out of frustration.

“I don’t care about her. I only have my eyes on you stupid!” Jisoo argues back.

“You clearly don’t get my point, Jisoo.” Jennie says coldly.

“Ugh! You’re always like this! I’m so sick of this stupid attitude of yours Jennie!” Jisoo exclaims with frustration.

“Always huh? Let’s break up then! I’m sick of you acting dumb when it comes to people admiring you to the extent that they want to steal you away from me!”

“What the ? Jennie-!”

“ right off, Jisoo. We’re done.”  

Jennie grabs all of her things, leaving a dumbfounded Jisoo all alone at their shared apartment.

“Fine then. We’re done, Jennie. We’re ing done.” Jisoo whispers to herself angrily, despite the heavy tears streaming down her face that clearly expressed her anguish.

———

Jennie’s been single for a while now. Her last breakup still affects her deeply to this day. She had to move out from the shared apartment her and her ex had, in order to find a new place to stay after the bad breakup. However, that meant she had to stay at her parents' house. Oh and the process of finding a new place to stay? So far, it isn’t going great. It’s summer and she has nothing to do but stay at home most of the time. She wakes up to another boring day. She expected her parents to be at the kitchen. Instead, her parents left a note saying that they are out on a date. She sighs, wondering when she’d go on a date again. It’s been a few months since she last went on a date.

———

Jennie was currently on a long break. She had been working all day on a photo shoot. She’s a well-known model after all, with her schedule fully booked this week. She was thinking about how she’d make it up to Jisoo. She felt bad that she couldn’t spend time with her girlfriend this whole week.

“Pst! Jennie!” Jisoo suddenly creeps up behind Jennie.

“Jisoo? What the hell are you doing? You’re not supposed to be here!” Jennie looks at her in shock.

“But I just wanted to take my girlfriend out on a date.” Jisoo pouted.

“Sorry babe. I still got some work to do.” Jennie looked at her girlfriend apologetically.

“Jennieeeeeee. Pleaseeee. I really wanna spend some time with you.” Jisoo begs

“Look, Jisoo. Babe. I really wanna spend some time with you too, but you know my schedule’s fully booked this week. I swear I’ll make it up to you next week. But now’s not-“

“That’s why I asked the staff if they could let you go early for today. They said yes.” Jisoo smiled widely at Jennie. Jennie widens her eyes at what she just heard.

“Really?! Jeez. Why didn’t you say so?! Let’s go then!” Jennie giggles and runs out of the photoshoot, hand-in-hand with a pleased Jisoo.

They went on a date. Not just any kind of date though. They ate some chicken, played at an arcade, and sang at a karaoke place. They were running around like children, laughing crazily as they did. They were having the best time of their lives. They were definitely crazy in love for sure.

———

‘Jeez. What am I even thinking of?’ Jennie quickly realizes she was spacing out and lightly slaps herself. She sat down on the couch with a bowl of cereal. She didn’t bother to hang out with any of her friends. She’d rather drown in all the shows and movies she’s been binge watching over the past few days. She turns on the TV and a re-run of the latest episode of Game of Thrones plays. She watches it anyway. As the re-run plays, she’d check her phone from time to time. She sighs and puts her phone away from where she couldn’t easily reach for it. She needs to stop that habit of waiting for her ex to call or at least text her.

Honestly, Jennie could go out and hang around the city. Also, she could go lurk on the internet for a potential partner, that would eventually turn into a serious relationship. However, she chooses not to do either of the two. She thinks it’s a waste of time trying to impress other people and cling on to the ones she knows best.

She thinks about her ex again. God, she should stop thinking about her. It’s been what? Five months since they broke up? Yeah. Jennie likes to believe they could get back together and work it out. However, knowing her ex, she doesn’t seem to care about Jennie anymore. In fact, ever since they broke up, they stopped talking. Yet, there’s Jennie, picking up her phone again to check if she missed any calls or text messages from her ex. She sighs, as the same result from her screen is shown, no notifications from her ex what so ever.

———

“Jennie? You home?” Jisoo asks as she opens the door. She looks at Jennie, who doesn’t have any makeup on and is wearing a large t-shirt with some sweats. Jisoo seems taken aback with the way Jennie looked. She rarely saw the girl let loose by wearing comfy clothes and not wearing any makeup at all.

“Jisoo? Oh. Damn, I don’t look so good huh? Sorry.” Jennie looks down at what she’s wearing with embarrassment.

“What are you saying?! You look great! Always!”

“Babe, you don’t have to lie to me. I’ll go get changed.” Jennie leaves to go get changed but Jisoo stops her by grabbing her arm.

“Baby. You know you don’t need to try to look good when it comes to me. You’re beautiful with or without makeup on. You also look beautiful whether you wear fancy clothes or baggy clothes.” Jisoo says with all honesty. Jennie blushes.

“I could say the same thing to you, babe.” Jennie says and smiles wide at her girlfriend.

“Hehe. Thanks, baby.” Jisoo smiles back. Jennie gives her a hug.

“Say, do you wanna cuddle and binge watch some shows on TV with me?” Jennie asks

“Of course!” Jisoo runs to the couch and plops herself down, ready to be cuddled. Jennie giggles as she follows Jisoo and turns on the TV.

“Hm? They’re showing a re-run of the latest episode of Supernatural.” Jennie says.

“Let’s watch it then!” Jisoo says with excitement.

“But I thought you watched it already?” Jennie looks at Jisoo with confusion.

“Ummm...I decided I wanted to watch it with you. Together.” Jisoo shyly says.

“Awwww Chichu! I love you so much!” Jennie happily says as she suddenly clings onto Jisoo.

“I love you too, Jendeukie.” Jisoo says and pulls Jennie closer to her.

———
Jennie decides to do something she hasn’t done in a while: play video games. She stopped playing for a while since it reminded her of her ex. They used to play together all the time. Because of that same reason, she decides to stupidly play the game they used to play together. Overwatch. She knew she was a for picking Overwatch, but she just couldn’t help it. Maybe her ex is playing right now. Maybe there’s a possibility for her to interact with her ex. Maybe, just maybe.

The game finally loads. Jennie enters the game and plays. She seems to be enjoying her play time. ‘Victory!’ appears on the screen as Jennie raises her fist with excitement. She continues playing and succeeds in getting more victories. However, she loses for the first time as a new player arrives. She furrows her eyebrows.

‘What the hell?’ She wonders as she tries to find who the new player was. She makes her character roam around to find that new player. She widens her eyes. That username. KingChichu0103. Her ex. Her character stops in front of her ex’s character. Her ex’s character doesn’t move either. Jennie quickly quits the game and frowns to herself. She was having such a good time. She curses at her ex for ruining her enti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter