Chapter One

For Your Own Safety

This chapter is in Zelo's Point of View.

There is no cold medicine in the dorm. I do not want to deal with people that might get all excited because I'm Zelo from B.A.P....No one else is here. I'll disguse myself and buy some medicine without any trouble from a store. I have enough money to buy cold medicine. I looked around the dorm. I'll borrow some items from my Hyung's to help with my disguse and I figure they will not be back for a while so it's alright.  

"A blond wig. High heels. Dark blue knee high skirt. Rainbow sweater. White underwear. Green shirt." I said to myself and this is what I managed to find in the dorm. I'll disguse myself as a girl simple enough not too difficult. Of course the white underwear belongs to me. I striped off my current outfit and first began with putting on white underwear. Pulled the knee high dark blue skirt up, it rested comfortably on my hips, and I put on a green shirt that does not belong to me. I pulled the rainbow sweater over my head. 

I walked to the bathroom to look in the mirror so that I could put on the dark pink lipstick without making any mistakes along with the eyeliner. Afterwards walked back into the living room. I sat down on the sofa and put on the high heels. It was easy putting the blond wig on and I stood up.

I smiled brightly, started to walk, and nearly fell down because of the high heels. I leaned against the wall, silently sulked for these heels are being a pain to me, and wondered how some girls along with some boys can walk in these things....It might be a matter of pratice, but I do not have time to pratice walking in heels...

"What are you doing here?" Yongguk sounded confused and I guess that I really did pull off looking like a girl. I feel pretty happy that I fooled one of my hyungs even though that was not the point or purpose of me dressing like a girl at all.

"Hi, hyung." I commented cheerfully and I'm still leaning against the wall. It is the safest place. I feel a little light headed and my forehead feels a bit warm. I hate being sick.

Please Comment and Thank You ^_^