HUSBAND??

CALL ME HUSBAND ❣️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re safe with me. I promise. And when you get scared: Look me in the eyes, hold me a little tighter and smile because I’m not going anywhere.”- Oh Sehun

 

……………………

 

Choi’s house

 

Junhong was jolted awake from his dreamland by the sound of alarm from his phone. Grumbling incoherent words under his breath, he tried to tune out the noise by throwing his pillow on top of his head. But to no avail, the noise still can be heard. He sprang up from his sleeping state and grabs his phone harshly. His face was having a heavy frown, eyes giving a death glare to his phone with his lips jutted forward. “You’re so noisy!”, he said through his gritted teeth as his finger taps on his phone to shut off the alarm. Throwing back his phone on top of his bed, he lays down again hoping to catch some more sleep. He tossed and  his bed hoping to fall asleep but to no avail. He opened wide his eyes and whined loudly while stomping his legs on the bed.

 

 

GROWL… Sounds of his stomach rumbling, begging for food stop his childish behaviour. He grunted and forcefully gets up from his heavenly soft bed. He walked out of his bedroom without wearing any shirt and just only his baby blue boxer. Usually, he always cared about his look. What he wears and what people think about him was always the important thing that he paid attention to. That is no wonder he became the top 3 most fashionable boy in his college. But now, the Junhong that we see is someone that didn’t care how does he looked and what he was wearing. The only important thing that he got in his mind is food, food and food. He needs to stuff his stomach with something to stop those annoying sound. He went down the stairs while scratching his messy hair while his other hand was closing his wide opened mouth since he was yawning. 

 

 

Sounds of people chattering happily makes him stop in his step. A soft laugh can be heard from the kitchen making him wonder since when was his parents talking so happily like this. Usually they will talk softly with each other, not forget shooting love eyes to each other. He tried to eardrop but the sound was muffled that he can point out what they were talking about. He shrugs and just decided to announce his presence to them as he walks aimlessly to the kitchen. “Good morni-AAhhhhh!”, his morning greet was cut off as he shrieked loudly startling his parents. But he was no startled because of his parents being all over each other. Instead he was being shocked to see the guy who was sitting like a decent man in front of his parents. That guy didn’t fazed even a bit by the sudden loud scream from Junhong, instead he was smirking as he was checking Junhong from head to toe. “Yah Choi Junhong! Are you trying to get your parents hospitalized or what?” A question from his mom making him back to his sense and blinks his eyes stupidly. His mouth was opened and closed after a few minutes as he was tongue-tied by the surprise guest. “And what’s with your dress code? Don’t tell me that you didn’t wash up yet.” His ear was being pulled by his mom, making him leans down and whined at his mom. “Aww mom, that’s hurt.” Releasing her deathly grips, she pushed Junhong body away from the kitchen and towards the stair. “Go back to your bedroom and wash up. Wear some nice clothes and don’t just go out wearing only your boxer.” 

 

 

Junhong pouted as he stomps his feet louder up the stairs. Now, he need to endure his stomach asking for food as he didn’t want to face that guy in their kitchen with only his boxer shielding his body. His step was halted right in front of his room as he suddenly remembered something. He gazes down on his body and once again shrieked loudly. Did I just show my bare chest in front of him? Did I just shamelessly do that? A loud sound of someone banging the door close harshly can be heard following the sudden screamed from before. Both  Junhong’s parents sigh and shake their heads while the guy just let out soft chuckles under his breath. Back to Junhong, he was like a shrimp that was being cooked as he was blushing deeply making his pal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter