ch 1

Red was her color but Velvet was her personality.
Please log in to read the full chapter

" in today's weather forecast!....." 

I shifted around our small kitchenette, dumping my dishes into the sink and running to my bag. " Hyung, I'm leaving the dishes to you!" I shouted pacing to the front door. Namjoon Hyung who lounging in the living room watching the morning news nodded as he waves me goodbye. along the way, I bumped into Yoongi Hyung just coming out of his room still looking pretty tired. 

"Oh, good morning Hyung!" I chimed running to the front door grabbing my sneakers out of my closet. " morning...why are you in such a hurry? it's only 7:15" he asked scratching his bed hair.

 

"I have to meet Mr. Kwan this morning!" I called as i was tying my shoes. "why?" he yawned now scratching under his shirt.

"he wanted to get the printouts for our new lessons," I answered as stood up kicking my shoes in. I hear him scuff. " that's what you get being the teacher pet" he mumbled. I glared back to him. 

"Okay first I am not a teacher's pet...and the second goodbye Hyung, you better not skip for Music Analysis class again!" I shouted with a mischievous grin before running out the door just in time to miss Yoongi Hyung cussing at me hitting the sensitive topic of him retaking that class again. 

I walked out of our apartment building stretching in the early morning air, I live in a dorm apartment with 5 other guys who were also my best friends in high school. there are pros and cons of living with your best friends but it makes living expenses cheap and made the long days enjoyable.

We all go to the same university but just in different colleges and departments and our buildings are quite far too so it's rare we see it each other during school hours. but when we do, we act as if we haven't seen each for years. 

I usually walk to my university its only a 20-minute walk from my apartment plus its good exercise for me. "Good morning " the guard greeted as I scanned my ID in. 

 

The University was a huge place with different sections for the different colleges which is why we had universities Buses within school grounds for easy transportation, my college was in section B a 3 bus stop away from the main entrance. I got on to the bus and settled in one of the empty seats. lucky it was by the window so I got to enjoy the university landscape and open fields where a lot of students spend their break time.

After Getting into university I thought I'll have more freedom, more fun or some change at least but no, the life of student hardly changed. I'm still in school hard in studies and trying to figure out life. 

now that I'm in my second year of Engineering life seem to be passing by so quickly.  I looked up when I heard the bus screech to a stop I saw it was my stop and quickly gathering the things and drop off. where I was greeted by a couple of girls waiting at the bus stop. 

"Hi jimin!" they greeted with a flirtatious look. I smiled and nodded to them, acknowledging them before walking away. i recognize them from the Business Administrative College which was a block away from my building. "why the hell they come all the way here for" I shake my head as I pulled the sling of my bag up over my shoulder. I quickly jogged down the path to my Department before more people start crowding me. as I made way to my building when my phone starts buzzing I stop pulled out of my pocket. I check the caller and saw it was one of my pals. 

 

"Yo jungkook!" I greeted with a huge grin slowly made my way into the building. 

"Hyung! Taehyung and i were planning to lunch out wanna join?" 

i grinned, nodding a couple of people who greeted me as entered the building. "cool! I'll join what's the place?" I asked checking the time on the clock wall by the faculty room. 

"the new Ramyeon shop that open last week" 

I frowned trying recall "you mean the one across the street in front of the old Arcade ?" I inquire. 

"yeah that the one!" 

"call...I'll meet you guys there..bye!" I shouted as I waited for jungkook to end the call before putting my phone away. I knock on the faculty door before opening it. greeting a couple of teachers that were inside. 

"jimin over here!" Mr. Kwan my Chemical Reaction Professor called. I smiled walking over to my.  "just in time... here are your class handouts and make sure to tell them this is an important part of their midterms" he tells me. I nodded taking the print out from him I skimmed through the paper.

" wow, Mr. Kwan this is some hard stuff you're giving us" I commented with a dreadful look. Mr.Kwan laughed as turn back to his desk. " yes well nothing that you can't handle right Park jimin?" he smirked I smiled sheepishly before bowing my head and then walked away.

once I was out the door, I let out a big sigh and internally groan. with this, another study load has been adding to my list of things I need to go through before midterms. once again I sighed and walked to my classroom which was the building across this one. while making my way there I wondered why Mr. Kwan liked me

Please log in to read the full chapter