HAPPY BIRTHDAY (THE END)

ROSE QUARTZ 🌹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”-Byun Baekhyun

……………………

Baekhyun’s bedroom 

 

“..hyun..Baekhyun wake up”

 

Mrs.Byun said while her hand tapping on Baekhyun’s body which was covered by the blanket. A slow movement came from the bed and Baekhyun mumbled out five more minutes. That respond made Mrs.Byun to land a slapped on Baekhyun’s . “No no no..young man you need to wake up this instant..” And he woke up. Looking cute and adorable in his sleepy state, he looked around before zoning in on his mom face. 

 

 

“Good morning eomma”, he mumbled while his left hand rubbing his eyes- trying to put the sleep away. Mrs.Byun chuckled, ‘This kid, how can he act so cute when he’s a grown up young man’, “Eungg, good morning sweetie. Now, rise and shine. Make your bed then take a bath. And happy birthday sweetie”, she whispered the last sentence and dropped a peck on his head. With a soft patted on Baekhyun head, she walked out of the room and closed the door. 

 

 

Baekhyun was still in dazed, his mom words and action kind of make him confused. ‘Happy birthday? Who’s birthday? Mine?’, he glanced toward the calendar that was hang on the right wall. There on the calendar exactly on the date of today was written with HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYUN BAEKHYUN and mini heart in the end. With a loud gasped, he clapped happily like a sea lion and squealed loudly, “OHHH MYY BAEKKKK, IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY. IT’S YOUR DARN BIRTHDAY. HOW CAN YOU FORGET.” 

 

 

Hearing the sound from Baekhyun’s room, Mrs.Byun chuckled and with a loud voice she said, “Freshen up sweetie.” With a happy steps, Baekhyun walks toward his bathroom while his hand grabbed the towel that hanged beside the bathroom door. Sound of water hitting the floor can be heard as he Baekhyun is taking his bath. 

 

 

20 minutes past, finally Baekhyun had finish showering. He grabbed the towel and dried himself as he was humming under his breath. Securing the towel around his waist, he went to the sink to take his clothes. His eyebrows went furrowed as he can’t find his clothes there. Then he suddenly let out a chuckle as he shakes his head. “Aigoo Baekhyun-ah, how can you be so happy that you forget to get your clothes?”, he mumbles out to himself. He went to the sink and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste, “Even you forget to brush your teeth.” He pinch out a good amount of toothpaste on his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth. It takes him 5 minutes to brush his teeth. He gurgles his mouth with water to rinse the toothpaste away. He takes the clean face towel that hangs beside the mirror and wipes his mouth. He leans closer to the mirror and smile widely, displaying his teeth “Now that’s clean” and let out a breath and take a deep breath, “and fresh smell too.” He threw the towel inside the basket and opened the door of his bathroom. He walks out with only his towel on his waist. He close the door and turned around about to walk to his closet. 

 

 

“AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH1”, he let out a loud scream as his eyes fall upon a stature of someone that sitting peacefully on his bed. He let out a heavy breath while caressing his left chest. Baekhyun gives out a deathly glare and was about to spit fire from his mouth when he heard his mom calling for him, “Baekhyun-ah, is everything alright?” Baekhyun with his eyes still glaring at that person, reply to his mom, “Yes mom, it’s just some ugly cockroach creeping in my room.” Hearing that sentence, that person let out a wide grin. He heard laughs coming from his mom along with, “That cockroach must be so ‘ugly’ that it made my baby crying out loud.” Baekhyun with his frown on his face, turned to face that ‘cockroach’, “What are you doing here Jung Daehyun?” with his hands on his hips. That person A.K.A Daehyun chuckles and leans back with his palms on the bed, supporting his weight, “I would love to answer that question. But baby are you sure you want to stay like this in front of me?” Daehyun eyes went from up slowly going south, examining Baekhyun’s half body. Baekhyun follows his gaze and gasp. He tries to cover his body using his arms helplessly. “It’s so tempting babe..” Baekhyun eyes went wide and glare once again at Daehyun. He stomps on his feet and runs to his walk-in closet while yelling out a ‘ert’. 

 

 

Daehyun chuckles and leans back on Baekhyun’s bed, comfortably leaning his back on the bedframe. His eyes went around the room, examining it even though he had been in here for a couple of times. But yeah, he just loves it. Looking at his boyfriend room, painting all of the details in his brain. His eyes went to the table beside the bed and fall upon Baekhyun’s phone. He picked it up and unlocked the phone. He smiles seeing the picture on the home screen. Daehyun taps on the camera icon and searched for nice angle to snap some pictures. He snaps a few photos with Baekhyun’s bedframe as his background. Satisfied with the photos, he put back the phone on the table. He glance at the closet and pout while muttered out, “What take him so long?”. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun who was in the closet mumbling any curse that went passed his mind. He was so messed up as he had been trying a few clothes but nothing looks better in his eyes. He grumbles as another set of clothes didn’t match the standard that he wants. He pout, all he wants is to look perfect in front of his boyfriend. He was about to break in tears when a soft knock snapped him out from his thoughts. “Baby... Are you okay in there?” Baekhyun pouts heavily toward the door as if Daehyun can see him. “I’m okay. It just I-“ “Can’t find the right clothes?” Baekhyun jutted his lips more as he heard that question. He heard chuckles coming from the outside, “Baby, everything that you wear will look perfect. Everything will look good on you. You are perfect just the way you are. And plus it’s not like you need the clothes, the clothes need you to make them perfect. And you look better without clothes too babe.” Baekhyun blushed hearing the last sentence and palm his cheeks, “You being all sweet and decided to just cut it with your ert words.” Laughs come from Daehyun and feet steps that getting fader can’t be heard by Baekhyun, showing that Daehyun was walking away from the closet. He examined his wardrobe and finally pulls out a set of clothes that appealing to his eyes. A baby pink hoodie and a pair of jeans. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter