Final

A new member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The video camera starts recording, it’s facing a white wall where there are a white couch and a blanket with furs on it. 

“Hi I’m SooHyun and you’re on my vlog” Luhan’s daughter said in front of the camera. 

Luhan laughs as he continues doing his makeup in front of his small mirror that he puts on their dining table, it’s just a quick makeup anyways so he’ll just do it there as long as it will not be caught on camera. In a short span of time, Luhan got busy doing his face, putting a small amount of makeup to hide his flaws a.k.a the dark eyebags he had from all those sleepless nights and jet lags from their recent Europe trip. It wasn’t their first time to travel with just the three of them, but any trip with SooHyun is just too tiring for the couple especially to Luhan who’ll have to do all the packing and unpacking for the trip. A two weeks trip in Europe is a crazy experience for the young couple with a four years old kid.  

Sehun, on the other hand, is acting a little bit weird in front of the camera, well not the sad-kind of weird in fact it’s the total opposite. The man is smiling way too much while fixing his hair and whatnot in front of the vlogging camera. Luhan who caught his husband ends up laughing as he stares at him for a long while.

“Babe, are you okay?” Luhan asks 

Sehun clicks his tongue and gives Luhan a thumbs up which makes the latter laugh even more. 

“omg, what is wrong with you?” 

“Nothing baby, I’m just so happy” Sehun answers

Luhan shakes his head and continues doing his makeup when he looks at his husband again Sehun is already sitting on the couch with SooHyun sitting next to him. Once done Luhan quickly fix his clothes one last time before joining Sehun and SooHyun. 

“Okay, shall we start!” He said 

Sehun then lifts his daughter and made her sit on his lap and move closer to Luhan so that they will get a perfect shot for the vlog. Before Luhan can push the red button on his camera Sehun pull him back on the couch and kisses his lips. 

“You look so beautiful, baby” Sehun said after the kiss

“ew” SooHyun interrupts her parents, both Sehun and Luhan laugh before they give their daughter a kiss on her both cheeks. Then luhan finally push the red button on his camera

“three, two, one and start!”  

The couple smiles for the camera while SooHyun starts waving her little hands. Soon Luhan began his introduction and welcome the viewers to his vlogs. As he tries to focus on telling everyone about their topic for today’s recording Sehun, on the other hand, couldn’t stop staring at him.

“Omg Sehun stop staring at me,” Luhan said as he tries to cover his husband’s face his hands, he cannot stop laughing and blushing because of Sehun’s action. 

“Anyways, back to the vlog. I just want to let you know guys that we have something important

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter