bye.

Where You At

Tzuyu suddenly woke up 3:00 am and she hates it. Being all herself no one beside her. she hates it. Usually someone who’s always beside her, her head on Tzuyu’s arm, her hair, cuddle in the night because of cold and goodnight kiss before sleep. Now is not. The person is no longer with her. 

 

 

She hates it because it’s all her fault and not Chaeyoung. She felt herself really trash. All Tzuyu do was being busy body about her girlfriend life, being jealousy all the time, sometimes talked bad things about her even it was slipped out and not knowing about her more than she need to.

 

 

Right now, they’re broke up and Tzuyu hopes they can being back together but not how she flashback about how she treated Chaeyoung, it was good at first like first 2 months until Chaeyoung got new friends and slowly forgot about Tzuyu. It’s not like Chaeyoung ignored Tzuyu like Tzuyu is not exist, for Tzuyu it’s so hurt that her own girlfriend ignored her because of new friends. Little did Tzuyu knew Chaeyoung never ignored Tzuyu, just her attention more to her friends more than Tzuyu’s at that time. But Tzuyu felt different because of her jealously is big than a monster so she felt Chaeyoung ignored her the whole time. That the first things Tzuyu regret being herself.

 

 

Even Chaeyoung was couldn’t had a free time with herself because Tzuyu always want Chaeyoung to stay by her side. Chaeyoung felt uncomfortable at first but she always thinks that Tzuyu is her everything so she didn’t care. She also regret for always being mean to Chaeyoung, even it was a joke Chaeyoung can’t take it because she’s so soft but Tzuyu was so stupid and loser because she thought it was funny and could make Chaeyoung laugh but she was not and even Chaeyoung need to fake her laughed because she didn’t want to make Tzuyu felt lame about her jokes.

 

She hate herself, she really hate it, until one day Chaeyoung couldn’t stand about this relationship she called Tzuyu to breakup. Tzuyu didn’t agree at first and Tzuyu didn’t care about what Chaeyoung felt. So Tzuyu thinks they’re still on relationship. The next day, Chaeyoung go to Tzuyu’s apartment to collected and packed up all her things without Tzuyu at there. Chaeyoung really can’t stand Tzuyu anymore. She hate being so soft and to soft hearted. So she leaved with some note and then she sticked on Tzuyu’s dinning table. About 40 minutes, Tzuyu comeback and she notice about the note.

“ I’m sorry for not being what you want for, I can’t stand about this relationship anymore. It’s not your fault, it’s my fault because not being more patient and strong. You can talk about me and i really deserves it. Anyway good luck for you final exam. Wish we could se each other again :)”. Tzuyu couldn’t believed what she read, so she quickly called Chaeyoung but she didn’t picked up, she called again, again and again but still not answer. Then she realised all Chaeyoung things not here anymore and that’s mean Chaeyoung really leaves her for real. 

That night, she recalled what she had done to Chaeyoung and she totally regretted it. Her eyes really like a river that night.

 

After 2 years. Tzuyu finally being more better than before, she got herself a job as accountant. The job is really stressful and make her not enough time to herself even to got new lover. But she still hopes and pray to get Son Chaeyoung back and treat her better.

 

But the things not being expect when Tzuyu was about get herself a cup of coffee at 8:00 am she saw Chaeyoung and she about to walked on her way but when she stepped more closer, she saw Chaeyoung with another men and make Tzuyu more broken heart, they’re holding hands on table, Chaeyoung’s ring finger already has ring and she couldn’t believe and accept it Chaeyoung are pregnant, she even caressed her stomach. Tzuyu don’t know how her feel, all she knew she was so broken, so she turned around and get out from that place.

 

 

Tzuyu is so hurt and she is really couldn’t believe what she saw. So she grab her diary book and she write what inside hers.

She finally realise she needs to move on and start new life. 

Her last sentence on that page 

“ Hope we meet again in another life so i could treat you better. See you again

 Son Chaeyoung“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHERE YOU AT : LOONA (이달의소녀)

 

 

 

Ah yeah

Oh where you at

Hey 아직내가예전처럼널그린다면(그린다면)

Hey, If i still think about u like i used to

매일너를볼수있길기도한다면

 If I pray for seeing u everyday

널바란다면니가돌아와날안아줄까

Come back & hug me if u want me

그때네게던졌던

The prickly words that i threw

가시돋친널할퀴었던말

And it hurt u back then

되돌리고싶어다시너를보고싶어

I wish to have them back, I wish to see u again

Oh where you at

Everyday 날웃음짓게만들던

Your warmth that made me smile 

따스했던너의모습떠올려

everyday still lingers 

Oh where you at, oh where you at

Oh where you at, eh eh, oh where you at

Oh where you at, oh where you at, eh eh

Every time 니품에안겨꿈꾸던

The happy us i dreamed about every time

행복했던우리모습떠올려

I was in your arms still lingers

Oh where you at, oh where you at

Oh where you at, eh eh, oh where you at

Oh where you at, oh where you at

널그저기다려난

I’m just waiting for you 

알고싶어yeah

I want to know, yeah

돌아섰던그날니마음을알고싶어

Of your feelings the day I turned around

알고싶어

I want to know

Yeah 아직그대로면그자리로돌아와줘

Yeah, If u still feel the same way please let us go back

 

너바란다면날찾아줘날바란다면

If u wish to, Find me, If u want me

멍하니너만기다려매일

I stubbornly wait for u everyday 

내겐늘다정했던

Your speech that had

부드러운너의말투도

always been soft to me 

되돌리고싶어다시돌아가고싶어

I wish to have them back, I wish to see u again

Oh where you at, eh eh

Everyday 날웃음짓게만들던

Your warmth that made me smile 

따스했던너의모습떠올려

everyday still lingers 

Oh where you at, oh where you at

Oh where you at, eh eh, oh where you at

Oh where you at, oh where you at

널그저기다려난

I’m just waiting for you 

너의기억이(slowly slowly)

Memories about u, Slowly slowly 

빛바래색을잃어가

Is decoloring and faded away

Ooh 혹시너도그렇다면

If you feel the same way

Ooh woah 다시한번우릴 

I wish once again

그리고싶어

I want to

Everyday 날웃음짓게만들던

Your warmth that made me smile 

따스했던너의모습떠올려

everyday still lingers 

Oh where you at, oh where you at

Oh where you at, eh eh, oh where you at

Oh where you at, oh where you at, eh eh

Every time 니품에안겨꿈꾸던

The happy us i dreamed about every time

행복했던우리모습떠올려

I was in your arms still lingers

Oh where you at, oh where you at

Oh where you at, eh eh, oh where you at

Oh where you at, oh where you at

계속널기다려난

I’ve waiting for you