Angel is not meant for demon

The Opposite World

I am one of those human who is living on a dark world, I’ve experienced the cruelty that have been applied on me. Seeing death and killing people becomes one of my daily basis. I am evil in other’s eyes, breaker of the law, a human with no soul and heart, that’s what they call me. They saw me as a merciless devil that needs to be erase from this world. A human with no hope and will never have any, a threat on humanity.


My world is the opposite of what they called heaven on Earth, I am far away from that life. I never experienced a single bit of happiness and miracles. I am one of the hopeless demons surrounded by the people who acted saints, angels and gods. I am belong to the world of loneliness and broken humans that’s surrounded by the happy and perfect worlds. I am the hopeless one that surrounded by what they called miracles. I am the shadow surrounded by those blinded lights. I am the unwanted human surrounded by the special ones.


Broken world where what we called clouds are the smokes coming from the cigarettes and drugs. The happiness we feel are from seeing others' misery. The thirst we feel is from seeing someone's bloods and people we kill. And the miracle we believe is killing the hopes and put the other on the pain we feel. I am one of the humans who have no mercy, I have no holy grains on my blood and even my heart is on the dark side of the world of sinners.


I mastered the art of lying, stealing someone’s hope and life. But I never felt the guilt on my soul, because I know and I believe they all deserves it like I do. I am seeking revenge from everyone I feel the hatred, and moving to another one to fill the thirst of revenge I want from someone's hope and make them hopeless like I am.


 I don’t believe in God, never believe of what they called heaven and peace. He never show his miracle on me, maybe he is too afraid to send me his angels knowing that I am an evil human being with no hopes in life, a human with no heart and soul. A human that are destined to be alone, to live in the cruelty of the world and will never get out from it. I’ve been broken at my young age and sinner at this age. Maybe that’s what I destined for, to make them feel the pain and be in pain.


But everything change when you came to me. You suddenly invaded my life and enter my empty heart without any warning. You are what they called the light at the end of the tunnel. You’re my one and only miracle. That light inside my dark world. The peace on my own battle. You change my view of life in an instant, you overpowered my hatred with your love. It feels like you are the angel who came to tame the demon in me.


You pulled me out from the dark chapter of my life and escape the next hopeless chapters I am about to move too. You created another series where you and I are in the same world. The world between hell and heaven, the world that I never experienced before and I will never thought I would be in. 


Is this the miracle I am searching for? Maybe god is crying right now because his beautiful angel lost her path and bump into someone like me. Someone that’s not supposed to be near you. Because we are different, too different from each other yet you’re too bold to enter my dark life and change the burning fire to a peaceful clouds. You are an angel with full of hopes, and have a heart. You have your own light that can give hopes to anyone and that didn’t excluded me from falling to your lights.


You should have step back away from me, like how the other run away from me because of fear, hatred and judgements. But instead you show me your smile, the smile that can light up even the darkest world, my world to be exact. My hopeless world that you turn into a different one, you stirred my soul and my heart is no exemption.


What is your purpose in showing up on my life? Are you here to give me hope? To show me that I still have a chance? To show me the right rode? Or to show me how to love truly? Is it possible for me? For us exactly? An angel and a demon. Can we have the chance to love endlessly?


An angel in the life of a demon, that’s the last thing I can think of to happen. An angel showing a demon the hope she never experienced and to have faith in life. An angel loving a demon and most of all a demon that finally learn how to love. Maybe the world is really not that cruel? Or is it?

 

As cliché as it seems, you made me believe in hopes. Bring back my faith and dreams that I never know they exist after burying them on the deepest place on my memories. You make me believe that it is possible for me to reach my dreams, but to be honest I didn’t need any miracle anymore because of you, who arrive in my life is more than what I deserve, more than any dreams that I wish and hope. You are more than enough, and thank you for making me believe that there is a God above.


But I saw how all the people around us try to end this mistake, trying to pull your hands away from mine. Maybe they are right, I am preventing you to fly to where you’re supposed to be. Instead of living in heaven, because of this love you are stuck with me in this dark world of mine. The world you challenge living in for me. Giving up everything you have just to make yourself live in a world like this. A world of darkness and hopelessness that surrounded me and now I am too cruel to let you join me in this world. A world of demon that everyone hates and curse.


Hurtful words that was thrown to us yet you solely faces them. Judgmental stares that you willingly accepted. And the painful words from your own family that always make you cry but you always smiles for me to show that you’re okay, that everything will be okay and it will be alright for the both of us. But I know it’s not, it always hurt you, it always make you cry yet I can’t do anything because I know I can’t make the pain away and I am so sorry for that.


Maybe it’s better to set you free, free away from me. I love you but you are not supposed to be here, angels are not meant for demons. You are not meant for me, and will never be. We are not meant for each other, we will never be. You can’t be in this dark side with me. A beautiful angel should fly high, higher than my reach so I can’t grab you back and locked you again on my side. You should spread your wings and fly away from my world, away from my holds.


“We should end this ing mistake” I said with my back facing you, looking at the happenings around me.


I watched the scenes outside, how they all curses and fights each other. A normal day in this world. It didn’t bother me on the past, not until you came and now I am so afraid to even step outside and let you see what I am living in. 


But who am I kidding? You already know, you already saw all of it but instead of running away you come closer and covered my eyes with your love. And your love blinded me away from the cruelty and change my beliefs with yours, that’s when I know I fall hard for you, I fall hard for an angel.

 

“Stop smoking that cigarette” Instead of answering what I said you changes the topic while reaching the stick that is between my fingers and toss it away.


“Stop changing the topic! I am serious ----” You didn't let me finish my sentence as you crashes your lips on mine. Your lips that not supposed to be stained by mine but you’re so stubborn to even listen to my words. You tugged my lower lips before whispering “I love you” to my ear.


“Why are you so hard headed?” I ask glaring are you, but you just showed me your angelic smile that even the heart that made of ice can melt instantly by the sight. What a beautiful price but I don’t deserve it at all, I never worked hard to get this reward. What did I do to received this special one.


“Tell me baby, what do you think our future will be?” you ask ignoring again my words


“We have no future together! Are you even listening to me!?” I shouted at you but instead of listening, you give me a playful kiss on the nose before looking directly on my eyes.


“Angels are not supposed to listen to demons, remember?” you said giggling


“You said it yourself! how many times do I have to push you away before you let go!?” I ask angrily not to you but more to myself, for bringing you to this kind of world.


“Then stop trying to push me away because I will never stop holding on to you baby” you said with that angelic smile of yours. A single smile that can tamed my heart and my soul in a second.


“ your stubbornness” I said between my gritted teeth. Why can’t she just listen to my words? 


“You shouldn’t my stubbornness baby, I would like it more if you me instead” you said caressing my face before playfully bite my chin slightly.


“You---” I started before cutting my own word


“What me baby?” you ask as if nothing is happening, you give me a kiss on the forehead before snuggling your face on my neck.


“You shouldn’t be here, in this kind of place” I said silently but enough for you to hear it


“Because you are saying that I am an angel?” you ask chuckling at the words. As if what I told you is a joke to be ignore.


“Exactly! And angels are not meant to be with a demon!” I said with my tears now flowing down on my face


“Stop calling yourself a demon baby, because you are not” you said lovingly while looking at my eyes. Those beautiful eyes of yours that carrying the hopes I wanted and needed.


“But I am! And you shouldn’t be with me” 


“Is this what you wanted?” you ask me, suddenly becoming serious


“This is what you need, this is for you” I said looking, avoiding those disappointed eyes


“You don’t ing tell me what I need, because I know what I needed. I need you in my life and I want to be with you” you said hugging me tighter as if giving me the support that I want 


“But you don’t belong in here. This isn’t the world you’re supposed to be living in. You should live a better life, the best life and that is away from me, away from this world of mine” 


“Is it what you wanted?” you ask me but I didn’t answer it. Because NO, I want you here by my side but if your life is in the line then I am willing to be in pain alone for you. This demon can sacrifice for you, for an angel.


After a long silence, you finally speak you mind. But the look in your eyes says something, I really hate your stubbornness but that didn’t lessens the love I have for you my angel.


“If that’s what you believe” you finally said before holding my face to make me look at my eyes “then I am willing to cut my wings and become a fallen angel to be with you in this world. If it is the only choice I  have then I am willing to take it” you said with determination before kissing me passionately, as if telling me to believe in you, to believe in us.


“I don’t know how angels should act or do but I think you’re too stubborn for an angel Miss Park Chorong” I looked at your eyes lovingly not knowing what to say and what to do anymore


“I learned from the most stubborn demon, my demon exactly” you said giggling a bit at the playful remarks we said


“And who could it be” I ask playfully joining your game


“Yoon Bomi is her name” you said seriously before giving me a kiss on the lips


“I want to meet her someday” 


“You can just look at my eyes to see her” you showed me again that smile that I always fall for


“Why? Is she inside your eyes angel?”


“No silly, but you can see your reflection on my eyes if you look at it carefully Bom ah” you said lovingly while smiling at me and that’s enough for me to keep you forever and never let go even if the whole world is against us. 


“I really love your smile baby” I confessed honestly. You’re making me emotional all over again. You’re making me feel the nee feelings that I only felt when I meet you, when you finally arrived on my life. I never been so thankful to what they called god.


“And I love yours too. But I love the entire you more, my sweet and lovely demon” and that’s enough for me to believe on your words after sealing your confession with a deep and honest kiss.


If angels are not meant for demons. Then I will make it happen this time because I know the angel Park Chorong will always be the demon Yoon Bomi’s miracle in life.