They Never Learn

Birthday Madness

It was Kiseop's birthday and UKiss was getting ready to go out and celebrate. Well all but two of them.

"But Eli!" The stuborn visual maknae, Kevin, whined to his pigeon. "Why won't you stay here with meeee?" Kevin and Dongho, being under 21, were not going along with the others to the fancy night club Kiseop had picked out to go celebrate his birthday at. Dongho, unlike Kevin, was not making a scene about not going. He had went upstairs into his room and settled infront of his TV, logged onto his starcraft profile, and was in vicious wafare with Super Junior's evil maknae, Kyuhyun. Back downstairs, Eli had managed to break out of Kevin's death grip and was ushering the rest of UKiss out the door into the van, and on to a night of partying.

~Much Later~

Kiseop, to no surprise, had drunk himself silly and was showing a side that no one knew existed. Meaning he was up the nearest pole, with his shirt off, attempting to remove his belt. The only thing that saved him was the sweet Hoon. He has reluctantly agreed to go out. Hoon had watched from the bar with a full drink in his hand as his rather irresponsible bandmates had gotten faced. No one but him was left to drive home and Hoon was a little put off about it. As Kiseop was being stopped from his new found "job" Hoon spotted Eli hanging all over some girl who resembled Kevin babbling Kev's name. The girl looked like she was ready to slap him and Hoon put "Rescue Eli" on his mental to-do list. Once Eli and Kiseop were safely sitting at the bar, Hoon ventured out to find the leader and the newest rapper. The rapper was crying in a corner for some odd reason and the leader was calmly sitting in a booth.

"Hey Hoonie!" Soohyun smiled. He pulled Hoon down, and much to Hoon's surprise, leaned in and lightly pressed their lips together.

--Back at the dorm--

Shortly after the UKiss dorm cleared out and Kevin had curled up on the couch watching a movie. The doorbell had rang and snapped Kevin out of his half sleep state. He balled his hands into fists, yawned, and rubbed his eyes in a way that would have Eli "awwing" until the end of time. He waddled over to the door and opened it. Xander and Kibum were there holding cake and presents.

"HAPPY... oh hi Kev!" They said in unision "Is Kiseop here?" Kevin didnt reply but merely went back to the couch. Xanderassumed this meant come on in so he made his way to the kitchen with Kibum in tow.

"They aren't here!" Kevin yelled.

"Who?" Kibum yelled back.

"Anyone but me and Dongho."

"Oh when will they be back?"

"I don't know." Kevin held back sobs. But no one can hide from the almighty Xander. He heard his darling son (or so it was in his mind) Binnie crying and rushed to his side.

"What's wrong? You can tell Mommy." Xander forced the girly boy to rest in his lap.

"Eli... Left... Club" Was all Xander could make out since Kevin the waterworks and was soaking the red t-shirt Xander wore.

"Silly child, Eli woundn't cheat on you." Xander grabbed a handily placed magazine and gave Kevin a light hit on the head.

"You th-think so?"

"I know so. Even if he did he would have me to get through" Xander stood up and put ona rather pathetic display of his skinny arms. Kevin giggled and tackled the monkey.

"Let's get this dreary dorm decorated!" The ever-happy Mommy of UKiss beamed, Kevin agreed, he has stopped sobbing, and went into Dongho's room to have him help decorate.

"Dongho-ah!" Kevin slammed the door open... And imediatly closed it again. 'Well then... that explains where he has been sneaking out to every night...' Kevin thought slightly scarred. Kev made it back to the kitchen and was promply glomped by Kibum.

"Hey hey hey! Long time no see my homie!"

"Kbum, you are asian. Not black." Kevin tried to be serious but failed miserably.

"Hey! The reunion is over." They boys were hit in the head with a well aimed streamer roll thrown by none other than Xander.

"Fine, Fine." All three of them got to decorating and by the time they were done, there was not a undecorated spot in the house. Even the shower had balloons filling it. Poor Xander walked into Dongho's room. After a thorough beat down about "inappropraite uses for the internet.", UKiss' pet also joined in the 'spruce up the dorm' frenzy.

--Two Hours Later--

The four members who stayed home were exhausted and laying in a pile on the couch when four very drunk men and an annoyed-looking, half sober Hoon stumbled into the dorm. Hoon tried to go to his room but Soohyun was attached to his arms saying something along the lines of "Please don't go bunny. I wub you." Eli was still able to make a beeline for Kevin, scoop him up and again, make a beeline for their bedroom. Xander chuckled at how right he was and felt sorry for his poor Binnie come morning.

Kiseop, the birthday boy, the reason for this whole mess of a night, grabbed a wasted AJ by his shirt collar and dragged him into the closest open bedroom, the leader's. Meanwhile Hoon had given into Soohyun and the leader had Hoonie trapped under him in the middle of the living room, tounge down the Bunnie's throat. Because of the Soohyun moment, Xander and Kibum has relocated to their old bedroom and were awkwardly sitting at opposite ends of the room. Now they normally got along well but they had been in the dorm too long to catch the train home and were forced to listen to three... no scratch that Dongho was back on skype with Kyuhyun... four very loud couples. This was going to be a long night.

--Morning--

Kibum was startled awake by Kevin ing out a very hung over Eli. He decided to get closer to what was sure to be a very... amsusing... battle of the pigeon vs. the panda. Kibum was standing in the doorframe holding back laughs as a stark Kevin was limping around, chasing Eli. Eli was groaning and finally colasped onto the bed. Kevin stood right over him and continued his "You're so mean. Why did you leave me, did you find some guy at the club? Listen to me!" torment. After about ten minuted of this, Kevin gave up on making Eli feel bad, laid down on the bed and said

"I'm hungrey and my hurts. Go get me breakfast!" Eli let out another groan but figured it would be in his best intrest to listen to Kevin. As a disheveled looking pigeon passed him, Kibum snickered and got a very cold smile from the said pigeon.

"What's all the noisssseeeee" UKiss' not-so-innocnet maknae yelled from his room.

"Apparently you!" The now-awake and very grumpy AJ shouted. The lanky rapper was still a little confused as to why he woke up next to the object of his affection, Kiseop, but he wasn't going to complain. Always being able to hold alcohol, AJ's hangover was nearly non-existant but the birthday boy was a whole different story.

"AJJJJ come baaaack i want to sleep!" AJ was impressed Kiseop could get that much out but cuddled up to the ulzzand and asked if he remembered what the hell hapened last night.

"I grabbed you, dragged you here, we had mind blowing ."

"Way to be blunt." AJ blushed and muttered. The newly formed 2seop couple was almost back to sleep when Soohyun and Hoon passed, well more like stumbled, past theur room in the middle of a very heated make out session.

"Yah! Get a room you two!" AJ hollared, closed the door and crawled back into bed.

"GOOOOOOD MORNING!!!" Xander shouted into the alreadt bustling dorm. "Did everyone se... I mean sleep well?" He was et with a few groans and "shut up's" and moans from the living room. 'I'll take that as a yes.' He thought. As he entered the kitchen, he was met by Eli begrudgingly taking food to his crazed boyfriend, Dongho happily eating a bowl of some sort of sugary cereal, and Soohyun (finally detached from Hoom) getting some asprin for himself and the bunny.

After about an hour of morning madness, all of the members assemblied in the dorm's living room. Kevin in Eli's lap, Kiseop in AJ's, Hoon *cough* down Soohyun's throat, Dongho on his phone, and Xander and Kibum in a pile on the the floor, exhausted from taking care (and slapping when necissary) of the stupid members of UKiss. Just as everyone was starting to feel a little better, the manager burst in and shouted

"HELLO UKISS, of hi Kibum, Xander, GOOD NEWS, YOU ALL ARE PERFORMING A SURPRISE CONCERT TODAY!" His not-so-fantastic news was met with whining, mumbling, and rather nasty protests.

---3 months later ---

The whole re-occured on Dongho's birthday.

UKiss never learns.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHE THE END :D Yeah sorry about marking it complete and not posting everything together, whoopsies, my fault. This is my first time posting something give me a break TT^TT ANYWAYS hope you enjoyed it, please check out RocketDog and read her stories pleaaase :)