Final ❤

"Careless"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ; 9:18 ᴀ.ᴍ.]

I got a feeling this would happen, but still... damn it-

 

"I got seven." Jinyoung heard him say, showing the strip of paper he has picked from the fishbowl earlier.

"Good. You're Team #7 then, Mark." Jaebum said while scanning the rest of the group. "Who else got seven?"

Jinyoung looked at the strip of paper which he almost crumpled due to the initial reaction he got (primarily, irritation) when he saw what number he has picked...


   7

of all numbers really, why does it have to be-

 

"HEEERREEE!!"

Jackson's voice went ringing inside his ears. For god's sake, he's right beside him! He doesn't even need to shout!

He turned his head to the chinese as well as the others but Jinyoung is the only one glaring. Now Jackson's pointing at him.

"Jinyoung got seven!" Still pointing. "He's pairing up with Mark."

He threw an even sharper glare at his bestfriend. "Gee, thanks." and that came with all the sarcasm Jinyoung has. But Jackson, maybe after being friends with him for the past five years wasn't even phased. Instead, Jackson smiled with what he seems to think as 'charming' smile at him saying, "You're welcome, honey."

 

As Chul has instructed, all of them stood by pairs. It's against his will but, what can he do? His position in the student council is of no use, out here in the forest. Now he's wondering why he even went to this stupid camp anyway.

Oh right. Because he is also one of the geeks who is in love with photography.

Sad but true.

 

Just then Jinyoung felt a warm breath at the back of his neck.

"Hey-"

"Don't." he said cutting the blonde from anything he has to say. "I am not a fan of interaction especially if it's going to have you in it." That, and Jinyoung turned his face away from Mark and focused back on the facilitator speaking in front.

But not until he heard him making a flicking sound with his tongue, followed by a snicker. That annoying sound he's making is enough to make Jinyoung  turn again and face him. He crossed his arms and kept a straight face.

"Is this still about yesterday?" Mark asked with that smirk drawing on his lips, which Jinyoung would love to wipe off. Making another flick, the blonde tilted his head to the left, showing his sharp jawline. "Look, I didn't mean to steal the first prize, but please don't be bitter about it. You can try to get the best photo next time." Mark ended with a shrug which only irked him more.

Bitter? That was supposed to be my photo! If only I didn't- Jinyoung could do nothing but grunt. He  could still remember what happened yesterday. Mark beat him into getting the photo he wanted but... "You can have the photo. I'll just look for another." Yeah, he could've taken it, but no. He went and let his pride get the better of him. So now, who's to blame huh?

With an incredibly long eye roll, Jinyoung spoke. "Can you please stop talking to me? Leave me alone."

But that smirk is still plastered on the blonde's face. "I don't think I could do that." Jinyoung instantly stepped back and almost fell over when Mark inched his face closer towards his. "Looks like you're stuck with me."

And damn it, he's right. Jinyoung is stuck with him.

 

Mark Tuan... the only person who was brave enough to go against him in running for being the student council's president, and who was lucky enough to actually win. Jinyoung hates him, hate his guts, hate is oozing confidence, hate that everyone in the school likes him, hates that he's taking everything away from him.

How Jinyoung wish he would just disappear.

But as for now, and for the next two days which will follow, as the blonde said... he's stuck with him.

 

 

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

 

[Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ; 11: 13 ᴀ.ᴍ.]

 

He stands there, arms crossed on his chest as he watches these girls, giving freshly grilled fish to Mark.

Since it's lunch time, all of them were tasked to prepare their own food to eat. But it seems like that guy right there forgot about that part which says 'your own'. And lucky him, because he's handsome enough not to starve. Who had thought good looks would serve someone like this?

 

"You need a hand?" Oh. It's him again.

Jinyoung just finished cooking and now Mark's back after... (he side eyed the blonde), ...getting himself full. He just scoffed. "Not from you who doesn't know how to work for his own."

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me again?"

Jinyoung lifted the pot from the fire, when he felt a hand taking it from him and putting it on top of a big rock. He narrowed his eyes on the blonde as he took off his gloves. "I said I didn't need your help."

For a second, it seems like Mark was taken aback. But he was quick to change his facade and now he's giving Jinyoung a silly smile. "Hey, there's completely nothing to be mad at me about-"

"You really think you're something, huh Mark Tuan?" Mark's brow arched but he continued. "You have everyone wrapped around your finger, making things a whole lot easier for you. But life is not always like that. You do not always get everything that you want."

He expected him to bark back. In almost a year of being rivals, Jinyoung has known Mark as someone who always answers back, refusing to surrender.

So he didn't expect he'd agree.

"You're right. And I do know how it feels like... not getting what I want... and not having even the slightest chance to get it." Mark backed away, and started to walk past him. But then he heard him again. "But you're wrong." This made Jinyoung turn, only to see Mark staring at him. "Not everyone is wrapped around my finger. You're a different case, remember?"

 

 

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

 

[Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ; 6: 08 ᴘ.ᴍ.]

 

"Jinyoung, Jinyoung wait!" he hears him. Jinyoung just refuse to mind and kept on walking. "Can you please slow down? I'm losing you."

And that's what I want. Jinyoung thought before he turned to face him, fighting the urge to roll his eyes. "Let's just go on opposite ways. I'll go left, you go right. Don't follow me around."

"But we're supposed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter