WooGyu

Happy 31st Birthday Kim Sungkyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a blast day yesterday for Nam Woohyun since he did a solo concert for his first stop in his asia tour which is in Taiwan. Lots of fans went and they all watched his concert pretty well. Woohyun even cried because of the fanmade video gifted by Taiwan inspirits. He wish he could bring all his fans home so that they could be together for as long as they can but it's not possible. Still, he is grateful for everything.

"Woohyun-ah, are you good to go? The service is here already. Our flight is at 2PM we need to get to the airport" his manager shouted from the living room of the hotel he was staying at

"Yes, hyung I'm all done. We can't be late" Woohyun replied, reaching for his bag then walks to his managers

A few people recognized him while in the elevator and he smiled at them. There were a few fans outside the hotel as well bidding goodbyes to him and giving him fanletters which he would be glad to read later at home.

He stepped inside the car and yawned he didn't really get any sleep last night since he was mostly up all night talking to a certain hamster.  Woohyun called Sungkyu as soon as he's back to the hotel after the concert and they both waited for midnight to strike.

Woohyun is a very competetive person so he wanted to be the first one to greet his beloved hyung. Thus, even though his phone bill will be a pain in the this month for having an international call for hours he didn't care, he misses his boyfriend and it's the hamster's birthday today so yeah it's worth it.

Sungkyu knows that Woohyun is busy since he'll be working on two musicals starting next month and he's preparing for a new solo album so he doesn't really expect anything. Little did he know that, Woohyun has a plan for them for today.

Woohyun reached the airport with his managers and there were also some fans waiting for him. He smiles at them as usual and accepts whatever gifts they handed him.

"By the way Woohyun, when we get back to Korea you'll have to go to the company building first" one of his managers stated once he sat on the seat by the window. They've already boarded the plane.

"What? I thought I don't have any more schedules today" Woohyun said a bit frustrated

"Sorry kid, they called me this morning and asked me to bring you there first since there is some changes with the arrangements for your upcoming solo album" His manager replied guiltily

"But hyung, I need to go to Sungkyu's camp and it's really far. I need to make it there before his birthday ends" Woohyun said sulkily

"I know kid, but don't worry I don't think you'll have to stay longer anyway" His manager replied

He nods and sighs, well he can't do anything about it since his solo album will be out soon. He still needs to surprise Sungkyu though.


Sungkyu is not included in today's cast for the musical, Onew will be the one acting his character for today so he stays in the camp. Haneul is with him as well as some of the other soldiers. Changwook had just discharge yesterday and Haneul will be discharging soon as well which will leave Sungkyu on his own but he's fine since he has some other friends aside from those two.

 "Happy birthday Sungkyu hyung" Haneul greeted him and they both made a bro hug, the other soldiers in the camp who are close to him bought a simple cake from the market near the base this morning.

"Thanks guys! You didn't have to buy me a cake though but thanks" Sungkyu replied with his signature eyesmile

He is really happy especially he had the chance to talk to his boyfriend on the phone last night. He can't help but cringe at the cheesiness of his boyfriend when he told him that he wanted to be the first one to greet him. The last time they saw each other was almost a month ago since that was Sungkyu's last vacation, his next will still probably be after a month or two. The occassional phone calls help him a bit to lessen the longing he feels for Woohyun.
 

Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya wasn't able to call him but he received a text message from them instead, probably because they are in the camp at the moment but Myungsoo and Sungjong have greeted him this morning via phone call.

It was 7PM and he was getting ready for bed when he was called to the main office in the base. He quickly went to the main office and he was greeted by the commander of their base. He saluted before proceeding in.

"Sir, you called for me? Sir" Sungkyu said like a true soldier

"Oh Sungkyu, yes! I got a call and they told me that your members is outside the camp. You know the policy right? I can't let them inside the base" the commander said and Sungkyu was shocked and embarassed at the same time. Before he could say anything though the commander speaks

"However, since I heard that it's your birthday and my daughter is a fan of your group I may allow you to go out with them now" the commander continued

Sungkyu stayed silent but he is really happy that he gets to see Myungsoo, Sungjong and especially Woohyun.

"You have to do me a favor though. Ask Nam Woohyun to sign with my daughter's name on it, it's Mina and you have to get back here before midnight. Understood?" the commander said

"Sir, yes sir" Sungkyu saluted before leaving the room

He changed clothes and told Haneul he'll be back before midnight then finally went out of the base.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter