I.

See You In A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hanbin smiled fondly as he watched his team, all gearing up and being ready. They were given intel about a mission so of course, they'll go. They're an elite group of people dedicated in helping and protecting the general public. They've been trained since they were young, each having a special skill that they perfected since they joined YG, a special law enforcement, and counter-terrorism agency. It's his dream, saving people and kicking bad guys.

 

"Hey!" He looked up and saw her, the ever beautiful and deadly Jennie Kim, with her trademark bxtch face on. "You're spacing out, again," she said.

 

"Nah, it's his usual routine, Jen. You know him, the great B.I. and his weird quirk whenever we have missions," Kim Jiwon commented and Jennie allowed herself to smirk.

 

"Let's go. Sajangnim wants a last word before we leave," Jennie said and tilted her head before walking away, the boys following her.

 

"Aren't you our leader? You should be the one giving peptalk. Why does Sajangnim always do it instead?" Bobby jokingly asked, making Hanbin laughed.

 

"Well, you know me, hyung, I'm bad at peptalk so..." Hanbin trailed off when they finally arrived by the hangar, everyone forming a small half circle in front of their director.

 

And Hanbin didn't really listened to their director as he do his usual talk and instead tune it out. He jolted when he felt someone tapped his shoulder. The peptalk was obviously finished and their director was even already walking away. Huh. 

 

"See you in a minute, B.I.," Jennie said, smiling and tapping his left shoulder three times before walking toward the jet she'll pilot with Bobby. Jiwon also salute at him before Jennie grabbed him away.

 

"Let's go, Hanbin-ah," Jinhwan said and pointed at another jet that they'll be riding.

 

"Sure," he answered but he didn't really moved and watched Jennie's back profile with Bobby walking beside her. He watched her form, so commanding and confident, always gonna steal anyone's attention. The way her braided hair swayed a little as she walk, her hips moving in a very attention-seeking manner and he bet she even do it purposely sometimes. "Yeah, see you in a minute, Jendeuk," he murmured, smiling before he turned towards his jet.

The mission was simple. They all split into 3 groups. They each have a task to do, mainly retrieving a stolen documents from the government and do it quietly. It's really simple. It doesn't even need to have all the Team Zero and Alpha Team to go to. So why? Why did it have to be like this? Why does this happened? 

 

Hanbin watched helplessly as Bobby leaned on the pillar for support, looking battered, his battle gear ripped and there's blood, God, he doesn't want to know who's blood it is. What his hyung said didn't even registered to anyone of them until Jinhwan spoke.

 

"Are you sure?" he whispered, eyes closed and Yunhyeong angrily glared.

 

"Of course he's not sure. There's no body. Maybe--"

 

"I said I'm ing sure!! She ing let go of my hand and fell on that ing cliff into the ing ocean," Bobby shouted anger in his voice. "She ing let go to save me. I don't... She..." 

 

"I'm not gonna believe---" Yunhyeong stopped and  a lot sound echoed the hangar. His eyes widen when he realized what happened, hell, everyone was surprised. Kim Jisoo slapped him.

 

"Stop," Jisoo whispered but everyone heard her. "Let's stop fighting please. I'm... Just... Stop." And her tears streamed down her cheeks as she covered , trying to stifle her cries. Hanbin sighed and stood up to hug his noona. "She's... My Jendeuk..." And Hanbin just hugged and console her as she cry, everyone from their team also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter