ch.1

Lilies

He made sure his mask was on correctly and his hair tucked in to the bennie. No stray strand showing. He was already receiving looks from curious eyes. If they got a good look at his blue hair he was sure his cover would be blown. He could have made his manager do this, but he personally wanted to choose his piano. With a hint of reluctance he went in. Lucky for him, the piano he was looking for was towards the back of the store. He couldn't believe he was buying a grand piano just to appease the guys teasing. Recently they had moved out of the dorm. Each had their own apartment. Although he didn't feel the difference. They had decided to buy a whole section of Hannam Hill all to themselves. It was like a giant dorm. The guys had already settled in to their apartments but him. His was mostly empty. To fill up the huge living room he had decided to put a piano. It was way easier than decorating with a bunch of furniture. 

With a sigh he looked at the two pianos, one white one black. He sat at the black one. Ever so lightly he let his fingers lightly glide over the keys. A soft and dark melody flowing out. To his surprise the white piano behind him began to play along. Adding light and sweet tones to the melody. He heard a giggle as the song came to an end. 

" Beautiful song." He closed the cover over the keys and turned to see a girl with long black hair, and a sweet smile. 

" Thank you, it was all due to my collaborator." Her smile widened as she held out a delicate hand towards him.

" Park Nari." She said as he took her small hand in his.

" Like the..." Her eyebrows creased.

" Not like the star." He was so surprised, that all he could do was laugh.

" I was going to say like the flower, lily." Her hand flew to , cheeks turning bright pink.

" S-sorry, its just you have no idea how many times I get that." 

" How about Miss Lily? Should we try this again?" With a smile back on her face, she quickly put her hand out for him to shake once again.

" Hello, my name is Lily." 

" Nice to meet you Lily my name is Yoongi." There was a small silence, but not uncomfortable.

" You play beautifully." 

" Thank you, you too. Actually I play for the Seoul symphony."

" Wow, Seoul symphony." At the same time both their phones went off.

" Looks like were both needed elsewhere, it was nice meeting you Yoongi." They both got up a bit awkwardly, and before he could say good bye she was out the door.

" It was nice meeting you too Lily." He said to himself, as his head tried to wrap itself around what just happened.