Can't Get You Out of My Mind

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

21st April 2021
Tokyo, 04:04 PM | Hong Kong, 03:04 PM


"Hello," a soft voice was finally heard from the end of the line, but Mino just answered it with a hum.


"I'm sorry, the sound check is just finished." Mino remained silent. Is he sulking? Seungyoon just checked his phone after the sound check and there already three miscalled from Mino and then he called again. Seungyoon thought he keeps calling him every minute.


"Are you sulking?"


"Nope, I just miss your voice." Seungyoon smiled, sometimes his boyfriend can be this cringe.


"Are you done with the photo shoot?" Again Mino only answered it with a hum.


"Take a rest before your flight, I'll call you again after the concert."


"I'm sorry," suddenly Mino apologized.


"Hey, we already talk about it." For the umpteenth time, he answered it with a hum. He still felt guilty because he can't attend Seungyoon first Japan solo tour in Tokyo.


"I need to go, take a rest okay."


"Good luck and I miss you." Seungyoon felt soft again.


"Please take a rest Babe." And the call was cut off.


Mino sigh, he was tired, miss his boyfriend like crazy, and the fact that he can't attend Seungyoon concert make him even crazier. He can't stop thinking about him since he arrived in Hong Kong. They already talked about it a long time ago, but the guilty feeling was still there. Mino sigh again. Throw his phone on the bed. Then lay down himself.
That was the time when a crazy idea struck into his mind. He will take a flight to Tokyo now, instead of Seoul. He may can't see the concert, but at least he will be home tonight.

Hong Kong International Airport, 03:45 PM


It was 04:45 PM in Tokyo and Seungyoon concert will start in 15 minutes, while Mino will fly to Tokyo at that same time. The flight was almost full, fortunately, his manager managed to find one seat for him even though it was in the economy class. It wasn’t a problem for him, as long as it can take him to his home.

Tokyo, 07:00 PM


The concert was ended successfully, as always Inner Circles were full of energy. Seungyoon was tired but happy, even though he felt a little bit lonely. He was wondering what is his Jinu and Sunghoon Hyung doing right now. Maybe they already asleep in their base. While Mino maybe already in the plane flying to home. After the concert, his team insisted to have a little party in the restaurant where they have dinner to celebrate his first solo concert in Japan. Wherever there was a party there were also alcohols. He drunk a little bit, hoping it will make him easier to fall asleep, despite the loneliness.


The little party ended at 08:30 PM. He took a shower before laying himself on the bed. The quiet hotel room made him even lonelier, the alcohol didn't help. He tried to call Mino, but his phone was off. It was 08:45 PM, he might be still in the plane. The alcohol may don't help, but his tired body did. Seungyoon fell asleep while trying to reach Mino.

Narita International Airport, 09:00 PM


It was already late, but Mino still hopes Seunyoon was still awake. Taking a cab and it took almost an hour from the airport to the hotel. Mino tried to knock Seunyoon's hotel room, no answer. Then without further due, he called Seungyoon manager. He thought the Fortune God was really on his side today, 'cause the manager answered his call immediately. The manager was in shock 'cause Mino should be in Seoul or at least in his flight to Seoul from Hong Kong, but here he was. Saying that he will give Seungyoon a surprise because he still felt bad he can't attend Seungyoon concert as the only WINNER members that still free.


"He'll kill you." Said the Manager.


"I know, I already prepare for it." A lie.


The manager suggested Mino to take a room and surprise his leader later in the morning. But Mino insisted and say he'll just mess with Seumgyoon for a bit and then take a room for himself. Another lie.


The Manager gave up and gave Mino the spare key of Seungyoon's room that he got from the hotel staff.


The room was dark, and Seungyoon already asleep with a phone in his hand. He looked so tired. Mino took the phone and put it on the bedside table. Lay himself beside Seungyoon, and rubbing his hairs gently. Seungyoon opened his eyes look dazed.


"Hey Babe." Mino still rubbing his hairs gently.


"What are you doing here? – " Seunyoon wanted to ask so many things, but his body was too tired. Mino hugging him and kissing his forehead.


"Let sleep, you look like you need it a lot. I'll explain everything tomorrow." Seungyoon obeyed and hugging Mino back, finally now he is not feeling lonely. He fell fast asleep in Mino's arms. While Mino was so happy 'cause he was finally home.