[Chapter 1]

The Seven Sins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seven girls. Seven secret identities. One reasons for their existence...

 

"Find her." 

The authoritive voice echoed in the room as the seven girls bowed and left in an orderly manner. Their training had span over an extensive period of time of 10 years, just to prepare them for this one mission - the mission to bring back the heiress of the Yakuza. The Heiress had been adbucted when she was young during a sudden open-fire battle at night due to the Yakuza's carelessness, and the head of the Yakuza's, 'V', vowed to have revenge and bring her back no matter what. However, he couldn't just abandon the group just for the sake of bringing back his daughter, so he assigned a group of elite members to do it for him. 

'The Seven Sins', they were called. Mostly because of the dangerous nature of the members and how their personalities resembled closely to the seven sins mentioned in the bible. Rei representing Wrath - she could only manage her anger for so long til she explodes and goes into a killing frenzy. Mina representing Pride - her competitiveness is not to reckoned with, she will never give up until she wins. Tzuyu representing Envy - her beautiful looks are just as deadly as her weapons. Momo representing Gluttony - her overwhelming urge to eat every two seconds as well as her desire for justice makes her an important asset to the team. Sana representing Lust - seducing unsuspecting targets and killing them is as easy as counting to ten. Dahyun representing Greed - always completing missions quickly to earn praises are kind of annoying, but useful nonetheless. Finally, Jungyeon representing Sloth - she won't move unless needed to, leaving the job for others to do while she takes a nap. 

It wasn't too hard coming to terms with the others, specifically at their first meeting. Like everybody, they had different personality traits. Some people were extroverts while others were introverts, but this helped them build bonds more efficiently. Momo, Sana and Dahyun took the initiative to approach the others first while the introverts - like Mina and Tzuyu - followed along. Rei and Jungyeon weren't particularly pleased to find themselves in such a large group since teams are usually comprised of four or five people max, but for some special reason, they had a total of seven members. The high number proved to be beneficial in some cases, such as when they're locating fleeing targets, it's much to find them with more people, but in some situations, like this morning, it was just a pain in the arse. 

"Rei-chan!!!!" Momo grabbed Rei's arm and wailied loudly, shaking her with such force that some of her orange juice spilt out of her hand. "Jungyeon ate my jokbal!"

"...Jungyeon, go buy Momo jokbal since you ate hers." Rei said and slapped Momo's hand off hers. "And stop clinging onto my arm, you know I hate it when people touch me."

"Yeah, Momo-chan~" Sana grinned and shoved her friend aside. "Only I am allowed, isn't that right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter