Just Say It

Actions Speaks Louder Than Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's POV:

 

Seulgi has been eye ing me the whole time we were in the club for our friend’s Wendy’s birthday. I’m not gonna lie I’ve been teasing her too so I didn’t even fight it nor questioned her when she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the restroom. We went inside a stall and as soon as she closed the door, she turned me around, push my back against it and attached her lips to mine. As I was kissing back, she pulled away and started attacking my neck.

 

“Baby, can’t this wait ‘til we get home?” I said, as I know these are Seulgi’s hungry kisses and that can only mean one thing.

 

Seulgi shook her head, “Nope, it really can’t. You’ve been teasing me all this time. I want you Hyun…now.”

 

“I want you too but this bathroom stall has a very tight space and I’m uncomfortable and also people can walk in anyti…mmmm Seulgi..” I moaned loudly as she on my weak spot.

 

“I’ll make it fast baby..” Seulgi whispered.

 

“Yeah but I’ll make it worth your while if you wait 'til we get home. It’s Friday night so we can stay late for as long as you want to.”

 

Seulgi pulled back and raised her eyebrow. “Really? You promise?”

 

“I promise!” I put my arms around her neck pulling her closer to connect our lips.

 

“Okay, fine you win. I’ll wait.” She playfully whined.

 

“You’re so whipped!” I giggled.

 

“I guess so, only because you’re ing gorgeous.”

 

“And you love me.”

 

“I do.” Seulgi nodded and went to kiss me again.

 

“Say it.”

 

“I’d rather kiss you..”

 

“Just say it, Seul.”

 

“Less talking, more kissing…”

 

I pulled back and looked straight to her eyes “I love you Seulgi. Do you love me?”

 

“Of course I do, why do you always ask me that?”

 

“Okay then say it." 

 

"Baby, are we gonna argue about this again?”

 

“Exactly. Again. We don’t have to if you just say it but I guess you really don’t because you can’t even say you love me and I can’t be with someone who is not in the same page as me.”

 

Seulgi reached out but I pushed her and saw the hurt look in her eyes. “Joohyun that’s not fair.”

 

“You’re the one who is not fair Seulgi!” I said louder and angrier this time. “I tell you I love you all the time and you know I mean it. All I want is to hear you say it but you can’t even give me that.”

 

“Hyunnie come on, can we just please...”

 

“Don’t call me that. I’m tired of arguing about the same thing Seul, I can’t do this anymore. I’m gonna go home.”

 

My eyes are getting watery so I immediately left the bathroom with Seulgi just standing there.

 

As soon as I got out, I bumped into Wendy.

 

“Unnie! There you are. I’ve been looking for you and Seulgi.” She said as she took a sip from her drink. “Where is she?”

 

“Yeah uhm, bathroom. Listen Wannie, sorry but I have to go okay?” I hugged her quickly, hoping she didn’t notice my teary eyes but of course my shaky voice gave it away.

 

“Unnie, why, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Is everything okay? Did Seulgi make you cry? What did she say?” Wendy tends to ask a million questions when she’s worried especially with me.

 

I shook my head. “It’s what she didn’t say Wan.”

 

“Still?” She asked, knowing exactly what I’m talking about.

 

I nodded. “I think I just ended it with Seulgi, I’m not sure. We’ll talk more tomorrow, I just need to be alone.”

 

“Okay Unnie, but if you need me then call me alright? I’m serious, I’m gonna bother you if you don’t call me.”

 

“I will, thank you Wannie!”

 

We said our goodbyes and I went straight home.

 

Seulgi’s POV:

I’ve been standing in this bathroom for a good five minutes now, still processing what just happened.

 

What.The.? Did Joohyun just broke up with me?

 

Kang Seulgi. Why are you still here? Shouldn’t you go after her? , what am I gonna do? Uhm, just go apologize and everything will be okay right? Of course she’ll forgive me, she always does everytime we have this argument. 

 

My monologue was interrupted when Wendy entered the bathroom and if looks could kill, I could've been dead with the sharp dagger knives look she's throwing me.

“Hey, uhm, did you see Joohyun? Is she still out there?” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter