First Part - Never

Never Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong and Bomi had been bestfriends for more than a decade. They are really close that they are literally doing everything together. It's typical for bestfriends of telling each other their own secrets.

Well, not really... Because Chorong never had a courage to tell Bomi how much she loves her. More than just a bestfriend.

While Bomi had been oblivious of Chorong's feelings... She sees Chorong as no more than but her bestfriend. As one day, a love at first sight had struck her all of a sudden with a girl that she met on a photography exhibit. Haru.

Since then, Bomi had been eager to meet the girl again. She followed her to every photography event. And Chorong, as a good bestfriend, followed Bomi in every chase that brings them to various places around korea.

Chorong sees it as almost impossible for a famous photographer like Haru, to recognize Bomi as there are always a lot of people around the photographer.

She started to believe that the whole chase is just ridiculous until one day. A miracle happened that Bomi was offered a modeling contract in which the photographer will be no other than... Haru...

"Bbom ah, Are you crazy? What about our cafe business? You already let Eunji managed it for almost 2 months. And now you're planning to pursue another career now? And you're dragging me into this?" Chorong nagged, almost like scolding. She can't believed the fact that Bomi almost done everything to chase that girl.

"Unnie please, let me just one last time... Come to think of it. I guess it's fate. We're finally working together." Bomi answered as she looked like a crazy girl daydreaming.

"Fine, but I'm not going with you. I'm going to manage our business her Bomi." Chorong's decision is final... As she ignored the younger girl's puppy eyes.

"No. I'm not gonna do it." She said before leaving the whining girl.

Chorong's pov.

Why the hell I am so whipped.

I was now packing up my things cause Bomi and I will be staying in Jeju for a week because of her so called photoshoot.

And when I say I'm not gonna come with her.

Well just pretend I didn't say anything.

"Unnie, faster or we will be late." she shouted out of nowhere.

Bomi... When will you stop chasing her. Or should I say.

When will I stop chasing you?

You already shown me all the reason to give up. Maybe, giving up won't hurt that much?

-----

I was driving all the way to Jeju and this girl is so talkative. Well, I'm already used to her loud mouth but I'm not interested with the topic she's starting to build up.

"Unnie do you know that Haru unnie worked in the US with the famous American models. Wahhh can't you believe that?" She said while scanning or should I say stalking the instagram account of that girl.

I sighed heavily and then put the music playlist louder so she would stop talking nonsense.

"Look unnie, there are so many aesthetic photos. Wahhh. This is so wonderful." In amazed she continued scanning the posts and she tried to show it to me.

"Bomi I'm driving." I said without so much energy. I'm tired and hungry.

"Unnie we can stop by to that restaurant to have our lunch. You looked tired. We may rest there for a while." Bomi suggested and I immediately agreed.

After we eat and take some good rest we proceed to the Jeju and as we arrived, we already settled ourselves in a hotel room and fixed our things. Atleast I'm sharing a room with Bomi.

It's almost dinner time when we arrived and we just order delivered foods because both of us are exhausted from the trip.

Tomorrow will be the start of the photoshoot and I think I'll just stay in this room.

"Unnie let's go." Bomi called me excitedly.

"Where?" I asked... I failed to hide my uninterested tone but she remain unbothered.

"We will meet Haru unnie to talk about the photoshoot that will take place tomorrow." she explained.

"No, I'm tired and my head aches. You may go." I pretended to be sleepy as I lay on the bed.

She immediately walked towards me and checked my temperature. I was surprised with the sudden touch that I felt nervous.

I brushed her hands away.

"I'm okay, don't worry I just need some rest." I finally answered avoiding any eye contact with her.

"Are you sure? You know I can't leave you like that unnie." she stated and my little heart fluttered with her concern.

"Yeh, just go. Come back safely." I just answered and then burried my face in the pillow and forced myself to sleep.

-----

"Good morning unnie." Bomi greeted me as I tried to avoid the sunlight facing me.

Did Bomi just woke up before me? What a miracle.

"You seemed so tired last night so I didn't wake you up. Unnie. I'm sorry for dragging you here but don't worry. There's a little progress." Bomi showed her phone with her cheeky childish smile.

Bomi x Haru. Oh so they made an instagram account dedicated for the both of them.

I tried to get rid of the salty feeling I just felt as of now.

We ate our breakfast together before she get ready with her shoot.

As I promised her, I came with her to the set of the shooting. She said that it will make her feel comfortable when I'm with her.

Everyone seems so busy with their own businesses as we came. Bomi im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter