Her Tears

Fell (Wenrene)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The view is very pretty from here," Irene said. She was talking about the sky.

"Yes, it is," Wendy said. She was facing Irene side profile. Maybe she was talking about Irene. Not sure.

Irene and Wendy are best friends from childhood. They were and are neighbors. 

To be exact right now, they are standing on a mountain. They are here for bungee jumping. Wendy just wants to hug Irene because she's looking more beautiful as the wind is blowing Irene's hair. 

"I'm scared," Irene said. She scared of heights that's why she's here with Wendy, to overtook her fear.

"I'm scared too," Wendy thought instead she said, "Just hold my hand." Irene did. For your information, Wendy isn't scared of heights like Irene.

"Do you trust me?" Wendy asked.

"Of course I do Wan-ah," Irene replied.

They jumped, they fell.

'''''SPLASH'''''

"Woah, Oh my god," Irene said.

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked.

"I'm I'm, " Irene said with heavy breathing.

At that time Wendy realized they both fell but why she's feeling like she's the only one who fell. You don't understand this now but you will at some point as Wendy did.

After one week Wendy went to Irene's home and found her frustrated with many dresses on the bed.

"What happened?" Wendy asked.

"Oh , you scared me," Irene said with a hand on her heart. "When did you come? Oh my goodness you are here. Please help me will you?"

Wendy furrowed her eyebrows and answered "Now and Sure. But what are u doing?"

"Stop asking questions and help me. In which one I look better red or white? Irene asked holding two dresses.

"You look good in both," Wendy said.

Irene rolled her eyes "which one?" "red." "thanks." "no problem."

"Are u going somewhere?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, I'm going on a date."

Wendy knew this will happen soon as you can see Irene is so pretty.

"With who?" "Bogum."

"That Bogum who is in your music class?" Wendy asked.

"Yes. He's very cute so I said yes." Irene said smiling. Wendy smiled too.

After two weeks they made it official, Irene and Bogum. Wendy was sad. But she's kinda also happy for Irene. She hated to see them but she loved to see Irene. What can she do? nothing she guessed.

Irene started spending more time with Bogum and when she spends time with Wendy it was like "Bogum this Bogum that". In the start, Wendy didn't like it but after some time she accepted it.

Wendy caught bogum cheating. She told Irene. Irene didn't believe her.

"Don't you trust me? " Wendy asked.

"No" was Irene reply. They fought.

It shattered Wendy's heart.

Anyway, Irene caught Bogum cheating herself.

She broke it off and ran to Wendy's house which was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter