Tzuyu's Side

the best thing i ever did

“December, as we end the year together, I remember”

your smile when you look at that christmas tree

your smile when you wish for something to santa claus

your smile after you drink that hot chocolate

your smile when i gave you a rudolph plushie

i remember it all, Sana.

*flashback*

"chewy-ya let's go out! it's Christmas Eve!!"

you show me that smile of yours that i can't resist to say yes

"hahaha okay, let's go"

you took our couple winter coat and gave it to me. for tonight, i've decided to do anything you ask, even if that's a weird things. you said to me that you want to go downtown first. the downtown is only 15 minutes walk from our apartment. i thought there's something you want to buy there, but you're actually looking for christmas tree, hahaha cutie.

you're looking at the christmas tree seriously. i don't know what you're staring at, but the way you look and smile at that christmas tree make me realize immediately that you have the greatest smile. i took a picture of you while you're smiling at the christmas tree silently hehehe.

not far from the christmas tree, i saw santa claus is giving a free chance to tell your wishes to God. i told you about the santa claus thingy and you're jumping happily because of that. you know what, Sana? you're so freaking precious.

you start to waiting in line. when your turn has come, you run happily to santa claus and start telling your wishes while smiling. i don't know what you're wishing about, but i hope that's something good for our relationship and also something good for your life. and again, i can't hold myself to take a picture of you, i need to treasure every moment with you.

after you tell your wishes, i suggest you to go to the nearest café. the café has a cozy and warmth atmosphere which is really perfect for this snowy night and also perfect for our date hehehe. i called the waiter and order immediately 

"one hot cappucino and one hot chocolate please, thank you."

"how did you know i want to order hot chocolate?"

"because hot chocolate fits you perfectly in this wintertime, baby."

we wait for our order about 5 minutes and you smile again because of the cute mug. oh God why are you precious af? this time, you're the one who is taking a picture of the mug and uploaded it on your instagram.

"what's with the caption? coffee date? hahaha you're not even drinking a coffee."

"it's just a caption hmph." you give me that killer pout and i can't resist to your hair.

"i'm joking baby." you start to blush.

"s-stop it chewy yaa." damn i wanna squish you so bad.

after we finish our drink, i've got an idea to go to game center, because game center is a must place to go in our date. we played almost all games and as always, you want me to get something from the claw machine but i didn't manage to get anything. i know you're upset but you won't let me know about it. so i decided to ask you for a permissions to go to toilet but go to plushie store instead and buy a rudolph plushie. i hope you like it.

"hey baby, what took you so long?"

"hehehe." i gave her the rudolph plushie i bought earlier.

"OH MY GOD, BABE YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!" you hugged me immediately. just looking at your happy reaction enough to make me smile from ear to ear.

"i know you're upset when i can't get anything for you from the claw machine, so i bought the plushie instead hehehe."

"aww thankyou baby, i love you. chewy, can you take a photo of me with this cute rudolph plushie please?"

"sure baby"

after i took a picture of you, you want us to go back to our apartment because you want me to cuddle you, and i agree to that. so we went back home and cuddling non stop until the next morning come.

*end of flashback*

i remember it all, Sana.


“used to feel lonely and empty, but December is no longer lonely”

as long as i got you by my side, i won’t feel lonely ever again

the way you hug me on that snowy night, it’s so warming

i still can’t understand why a hug can give me such a warmth feeling

is it because the hug? or is it because of you?

*flashback*

"hey baby, what took you so long?"

"hehehe." i gave her the rudolph plushie i bought earlier.

"OH MY GOD, BABE YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!" you hugged me immediately. just looking at your happy reaction enough to make me smile from ear to ear.

i don't know why but i still feel butterfly in my stomach everytime you hugged me or kissed me.

i know you're a clingy person, but you need to know how i feel everytime you hugged me or kissed me. you know what, Sana? it feels like my heart is gonna explode because of your affection. but, i'm so happy you show me so much affection. because i'm that type of person that'll overthink if you don't give me any affection hehehe.

i used to spend my christmas alone in the bedroom, but since you came to my life, it's all different. now i know why people love christmas a lot. i can cuddle you all night long in the snowy night and get a warmth feeling from your hug.

i maybe blunt, but little do you know, i still freeze everytime you hug me tight.

*end of flashback*

 

“all I wanna do, just like this, the two of us forever. all I wanna do, just like this, let us never change”

seeing you smile because of me

seeing you happy just because the little things i’ve done for you

seeing you feel comfortable in my arms

seeing you feel secure when i hug you

seeing you cry because you’re afraid to lose me

just remember this, i won’t ever leave you and you won’t lose me, okay?

who can possibly replace this happy feelings like when i’m with you?

all things we’ve done is such a blessing, i won’t replace our moments with other things

*flashback*

"Sana, why are you crying?"

you didn't answer me and keep sobbing silently.

"babe, did i hurt you? i'm sorry if i did..."

i decided to hug you instead of keep asking why you're crying because i know it'll annoy you. after a few minutes of crying, you finally talk to me.

"i'm afraid to lose you.."

"i'm not going to leave you baby, why do you think you're gonna lose me?"

"my friend says i don't deserve you. you're too beautiful for me, you're too kind for me, and you're just too perfect for me."

"you know what, Sana baby? they know nothing about our relationship okay? don't let their words destroy our relationship. believe me, i'm actually the one who don't deserve an angel like you. you gave me feelings i've never had. you gave me love and affection. you always try to make me happy. you're always there for me. you have a cute heart and mind. you're beautiful. you're cute and also y at the same time. you always convince me to do things. you always know what's best for me. you always know how i feel even though i never mention my feelings to you. you know what? you're so perfect baby and i'm so in love with you."

after my long speech, sana hug me tightly and crying in tears because of my words. i hug her back to stop her from crying and at the same time give her some kisses while keep telling her that i won't leave her alone.

"chewy"

"yes"

"you need to talk like that more often, because it's actually really sweet and i can't believe you actually have that side of yours which is sweet af"

"oh God you're such a tease"

"hahaha, but, thank you baby, i feel so loved because of you. i love your hugs and kisses, it gave me so much comfort"

"anything for you baby"

since that night, i always pray to God, please make Sana stay in my life forever. and i also promise to God that no matter what, i'll never leave by Sana's side.

*the end*