A Loving Alpha

arms around you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi know her Alpha really well. Lee Chaeyeon doesn't like to show off about their relationship. She's different with Chaewon. Yena prefer to call her, 'Coward'.

"Chaeyeon ah, she's your mate, stop being a coward"

Don't take it wrong. Chaeyeon still has her Alpha side. Where she doesn't like if any Alpha trying to flirt with Eunbi. She will put her arms around the Omega, let out a low growl along with her intoxicated scent in the air.

Eunbi can't lie, she love how Chaeyeon become all protective and possessive around her. She look hot when she's mad but still... She wish that Chaeyeon could be a bit more brave about their relationship.

"Can't you stay?" Eunbi ask, slightly begging. She's comfortably wrap her arms and legs around Chaeyeon. Knowing that the Alpha won't let her fall.

"I need to work Eunbi ya..." She kiss Eunbi's cheek. Giggling at how clingy Eunbi is whenever she prepare herself for work, "You can visit me at lunch time as usual right?" Wrapping her arms around the Omega, lean forward to kiss Eunbi's pouting lips, "I need to go, can't leave Yena and Yujin work by themselves"

Despite her protest, Eunbi finally let Chaeyeon go to work with a long heated morning kiss (it's necessary if Chaeyeon doesn't want to sleep in living room at night).

"I'll see you soon Bi.."

"Mm-hmm... Bye bye Chae"

©©©

"It's lunch time!" Yujin shout happily, "Time to eat~~" she's dancing around the empty cafe.

They don't have a lot of customers for today. Chaeyeon can relax, Chaewon even going home to check on Minju meanwhile Yena can take her time for a nap. It's not as hectic as usual.

"Chaeyeon unnie!"

"Yes Yujinnie?"

"Will Eunbi unnie come today?"

Yujin lean on the counter as she grin widely. Like a big puppy she is.

"Look at the door Yujin ah"

The young Alpha turn around and grin happily. She run to Eunbi and jump at the older girl, "Unnie!"

"Yujinnie!"

"I miss you unnie!"

"Ya..."

Eunbi took a glance over Yujin's shoulder to see Chaeyeon sulking. Giggling at the sight, she purposefully tightening her hug on the young Alpha. "Is Yujin hungry?"

"Yes mommy!" The young Alpha being dense as usual, gladly hug Eunbi tight, "Yujin want to eat a lot!"

"You must be happy I bring load of foods" Eunbi smile, point at a pile of lunchbox by the table near them.

"Is that for me?!"

"Yes~"

"Then-"

BUGH!

A loud thud from was heard when Chaeyeon hit Yujin's head. "Get off of her, big puppy"

Yena who's sleeping was awake and completely amused by the sight of Chaeyeon sulking. 'Well... That's a good hit'

Yujin pout and look at Eunbi for help. "Unnie..."

"AHN YUJIN!"

"Ya! Unnie! I'm sorry! Stop trying to kill me!"

©©©

Yena can't hold her laugh as she put a pack of ice on Yujin's head.

"Unnie it hurt!" Yujin whine. Honestly, she was shocked when Chaeyeon actually hit her. The older Alpha is stronger than her, she's grateful that she wasn't faint. It means, Chaeyeon go easy on her.

"I don't even expect Chaeyeon to be so bothered by it tho," Yena said, "It's not the first time you hug and cling to Eunbi unnie"

"I know right!" Still pouting, Yujin and Yena sit accross the couple at the same table. Chaeyeon currently wrap her arms around Eunbi in protective manner. Making the Omega hard to move.

"Chae..."

"Hmm?"

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"Yeah..." There was a brief pause before Chaeyeon look at Eunbi and said, "Feed me"

That totally caught Eunbi out of guard. It's been five months and Chaeyeon never treat Eunbi like this. Mostly the Omega will be the one who's all clingy and whiny, Chaeyeon rarely do that. In fact she NEVER did that.

"E-eh?" Eunbi was flustered but she gladly doing that.

Yena and Yujin were completely forgotten when Eunbi start to feed Chaeyeon. Both of them are in complete awe as well. Lee Chaeyeon might be a bit of crackhead but she always keep herself calm and collected at times.
Everything change when she is mated with Eunbi. Probably she become a lot more calm than before and at the same time, she become a bit reckless.

'She's claiming her territory' Yena scoff, 'At least she's stop being coward'

"You lovebirds can continue, me and Yujin are going to find something to eat at the kitchen"

"But-"

Yujin's protest was stopped by Yena's-not-so-scary-glare. She finally stand up while mouthed, 'I'm hungry'

"There are some hot-dog..."

"Now you realize we're here" Yena said, "Ckck... Hitting Yujin for being all clingy at your Omega?"

"...I'm sorry" Chaeyeon said, hiding her face at Eunbi's shoulder. Yena can't help but being soft at the sight.

'OMG..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter