prologue;

always so; | renmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Something as trivial as a broken heart, that's what had hindered Renjun for more than six months. Rejection stewed in his stomach, boiling up past his throat and leaving him with an unending sense of nausea. Sixth months he had been holed up in his room, sixth months he had been dying on top of dusty, white sheets, sixth months this had been normal.

The feeling of emptiness that made his tummy feel toxic plagued his thoughts, leaving his head to spin in endless circles. He had always considered himself lost, he always considered himself unsure, but he never truly considered himself depressed. However, that was sixth months ago. That was before he had been trampled on, walked all over, and kicked to the side like an accident-prone puppy. He was left to shiver until his blood carbonated and left him to explode under the pressure. He was left alone.

Renjun cried and cried, he cried until he felt like there were no tears left. However, in the end, more tears always seemed to bubble up past the flood gates of his tear ducts and he’d eventually end up crying himself to sleep. He hated it, he hated living, he hated himself. But most of all, he hated Na Jaemin.

The boy was as soft as a cloud, as delicate as a flower. To anyone else, they’d only see a pure, happy teenage boy living his best life. To Renjun, however, Na Jaemin was a different story. To Renjun, Na Jaemin was a beast crawling in the shadows just waiting until he could lunge to rip out his throat, pulling the poor, broken boy’s heart along with it. Renjun was afraid of Na Jaemin, in fact, he was so afraid that he practically boarded up his windows so he didn’t see him by the slim chance that the two boys looked out their neighboring windows in the same instance. By the small chance that they did, Renjun was sure he’d piss himself just before having a heart attack.

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter