Chapter 1: Yoongi's stalker

Min Yoongi's stalker

Yoongi was sitting in the livingroom with his four roomates and best friends, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok. he was living in a big house with them and two others Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Min Yoongi was looking at Seokjin that was worriedly pacing back and forth. "what is this, Tae and Kookie are taking way too long" he said. Yoongi glanced at the clock hanging above the doorway. It have gone 40 minutes since Taehyung and Jungkook went out to buy snacks and they still hadn't returned. "I'm calling them" said Namjoon that sat beside me. He tok his phone from the table and dialed Jungkook's number. Hoseok and Jimin were sitting a the other end of the room and watching a tv-show. 

"hi Jungkook where are you" asked Namjoon. he put the phone on speaker so the others could hear. "HYUNG HELP US!!!! SOME CREEP DRAGGED US TO A VAN AND THE DOOR IS LOCKED WE CAN'T GET OUT OF HERE!!!" shouted Jungkook making all the boys stare at the phone in disbelief. Jimin lowered the volume of the tv and he, followed by Hoseok walked over to them. "what the hell is going on?" exclaimed Hoseok. "you heard it yourself" said Yoongi angrily. "kookie do you know where you are?" said Namjoon with a seriuos tone. "we got dragged away when we were outside the house" answered Jungkook. Yoongi jumped up and ran out, and the others followed him. "" cursed Namjoon. Yoongi unlocked the door and steped out. "what" he said to Namjoon. "they went quiet and then hung up, something must have hapenned" said Namjoon as we looked around the house. 

it didn't take long for the boys to spot a van just a couple of meters away. Jimin opened the door and a happy Jungkook and Taehyung  exclaimed: "SURPRISE!!!"

Yoongi shaked his head, Seokjin crossed his arms, Namjoon raised an eyebrow, Hoseok gasped and Jimin blinked in confusion.

"wait weren't you kidnapped?" said Jimin. Seokjin stepped forward and looked at the two maknaes. "you two gotta explain yourselves now." he demanded. Taehyung smiled sheepishly." it was all a setup, what we really wanted to show was this sliver coloured van" he said pointing at the van he was in. everyone went quiet. "and why do we need a van?" said Namjoon. "because" Jungkook said looking at Namjoon. "we are 7 people and jin hyung's car doesn't fit all of us. but with this van we can ride at the same time!!" 

"that was actually smart" said Hoseok impressed but Yoongi kept eyeing them suspisiouly. "where did you get the money from?" he asked. "my parents bought me the van as a present, they told me I could do anything with it" said Taehyung. Seokjin pulled Jungkook and Taehyung out from the van and into the house. " i don't even care about the van, so long you're safe I'm happy" he said. the rest except for Yoongi got in. Yoongi heard something behind him and turned around but didn't see anyone. he then noticed a letter at the ground, in front of the van. he picked it up and spelled yoongi at the front. Yoongi stared at it for a while before shrugging it off and putting it inside his jeans pocket. he decided to read it inside and made his way to the house. 

when he got inside, Jimin distracted him with a new game he wanted to show him. and Yoonig had forgot about the letter in his jeans pocket.