''who am I''

Don't Underestimate me

I'm Hana or you can call me Angelina that's all I know about me. I don't  know where I came from or where I have to go it's like I have amnesia or something like that or someone has erased my memory. I don't know but yes I care about that part of my memory. It's like one day I woke up from deep slumber and that's it, no memory, no parents, no one to care. All I know about is my name and that's it.

It's a night time in seoul and a lonely soul is walking on a road thinking where she should stay for a night. While walking on a road she hear some sound which asking is asking for some help or should she say weeping for a help. Peeking through a alley she saw that some old bastards are harasing a girl and nearby dustbin a boy is sleeping or was he unconscious. After thinking for sometime that she should help that poor soul or not she decides to help the poor girl. Hey you old farts what do you think that what are you doing. All the nasty old basterd turns around to see who is disturbing them to enjoy their night, their they see girl with muderous eye watching them and scarring the hell out of them. Now all of them are staring her even that poor soul watching how she moves like she is flowing not walking on a road. While watching them I saw that they have release the girl from their grip, taking them by surprise I kick the nearby man in his gut and without giving them a chance to reciprocate the attack I also attack others without sweating. But the thing is that they are not a normal old farts they are something which she also dont know................

 

 

Now what is gon'na happen to her and who will help her.....or is she needed any help or not?

Stay tune to know about that..