Heaven

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She seems find it hard to take of her eyes from 'her'

'Her' eyes are so special. She can drown herself in that beautiful gaze.

'Her' height is so cute. Perfect for her to hug.

'Her' voice seems deep but how she screech when she feels shy. It's heavenly beautiful.

And lastly...

'Her' lips... They're the sweetest temptation. The only sin she doesn't mind to live in.

She's her heaven.

©©©

Looking at you everyday is a blessing. In silent, from afar, it's not a big problem to look at you closely. You're cute either way.

Ah... They call me fool again. You did the same thing. I don't mind...

I just don't mind...

Yves seems to notice how I act around you lately. She tease me for that. Calling me whipped whenever she caught me staring at you.

But what can I do?

Your existence is a blessing for me. You're being there is no other than a gift for me...

I can't help but feeling loved although you rarely says that.

Can't be help right?

I'm in love with a tsundere Lil girl, and she's KimLip... Although I prefer to call her Jungeun... It's way cuter that way.

Ah... What should I do...?
What could I do?
What's wrong with me...

I'm literally enchanted.

©©©

Her eyes never left KimLip even for a second. Smiling at herself as Lip start to laugh. She's always laughing, more likely, it's easy to make her laugh.

She might look chic and charismatic on stage... But she's not more than a baby backstage. She might look strong and powerful in front of camera, but she can be a cute Lil girl in front of it.

That's what Jinsoul love about her.
At first, she only admire Lip for being the leader of Odd Eye Circle. She never expect that another feeling slip successfully into her heart, making her chest tightened with pain whenever she can't get closer to KimLip for a day.

Or... Whenever she cling to other member.

"Unnie, you're being obvious again" Olivia said, waking her up,

"Huh?"

"You're staring at her again unnie..." The younger girl rolls her eyes, "Isn't it painful for you to be like that?"

She sigh. It is truly painful for her but... It's unstoppable... She just can't stop easily. "I-I don't know..."

She can feel a hand run up and down her spine in a comfort manner. Olivia smile at her, "Don't let it overwhelm you unnie... I'm worried"

Surprisingly gentle. That's how Jinsoul see Olivia. Can't help it, she's a bit stronger than KimLip but her eyes and act will never lie: she actually care a lot.

"Thank you Hyejoo ya..." She grin, hugging the boss baby of her group, "I'll try my best"

"Yeah yeah… now let go, you're sweating a lot"

"Ya... You too"

©©©

It's not getting better.
It's getting worse.
What's the proof?

She can't sleep at all. She find it hard to actually sleep. Trying hard. Doing everything she could. Tossing and turn but nothing happened. Her eyes are wide opened and she can't do anything about it.

Groan in frustration. She made her way to the living room along with her pillow and blanket. 'What the heck is wrong with me lately…?'

She's trying so hard to find the answer but the only thing comes to her mind was no other than, KimLip a.k.a Kim Jungeun.

She can't get her out of her mind. It's getting harder lately, and it start to affect her physically.

'Hah... What should I do?'

In the dark, she's sitting in the living room wrapped by blanket. It's so quite, she start to feel sleepy. 'Maybe I can sleep now...'

Right when she's about to sleep, one of the light in the living room was on. Startled her. She turn to find a silhouette standing by the door of their shared room. She know her, she recognize that silhouette.

"Unnie... You're not sleeping yet?"

"Ah... I was going to sleep"

The light was dim but they kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter