Hiraeth 1

Hiraeth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clouds were dyed in pink, which wasn't a beautiful sight for the soldiers who enjoyed the darkness. The blonde haired boy sat on the railing which wasn't really safe to be on. He was tired after the long fight he had with his friends, which had drained his energy. His face was bruised though the purple patches were yet to be formed, he wasn't satisfied of his results from the past couple of months. He needed more practice, that was what he thought, even though he knew he was the best soldier out of them. He wanted to be the perfect soldier for his master, only for his master who ruined his childhood. He was used to killing people it was what he could do, not things like enjoying with his friends, having late night parties or cracking jokes. He was tough, strong, was closed off with his friends, only few could be friendly with him, whom he had accepted as his brothers.

He sighed at the sight of his friends who were fighting with brooms like little children in an orphanage trying to show off their skills and tricks. 'Idiots' The boy wanted to leave which was hard to do with his friends around him. He could see how they were enjoying yet he felt empty, his head was filled with emptiness nothing more not less.

"Baekhyun, come and join us" The taller one smiled at the latter which he didn't return, turning away from his direction. The taller one didn't want to give up on Baekhyun, who was totally screwed when the tall boy ran towards him with a bucket of water which resulted him to run away as fast as he could. He was sure the bucket was filled with filthy water from cleaning the floor of the dorms.

", you are going to die if you soak me with that filthy water" Baekhyun was serious, he didn't want to worry himself over wet clothes and a dead body. He knew he will not forgive the latter if he was going to do what he intended.

"Me? ? Pfft like you don't know the real here" Chanyeol couldn't keep up with his friend, who was miles away from him giving him an intense glare. When he noticed the person standing behind his best friend, he stopped on his track, quickly hiding the dirt filled water bucket behind his back. He was sure he saw how fast Baekhyun moved towards him and his eyes widened in to large glass balls, when he saw Baekhyun face to face with his fist closed as he was ready to punch him on the face.

"No, Baek! Master is watch-" He felt the pain in his jaw, his reaction was fast that his hands went flying towards Baekhyun to grabbed his shirt collar. 'Thump' At that moment he realized what we had done dropping the water bucket resulting to make a huge noise. Both of the boys looked at each other in a confusion when both felt the water dripping from their head to toe.

"Byun! Park! Back to the grounds, NOW!!" The familiar voice of their master, broke the silence between the boys. Chanyeol could hear his friend muttering few inherent words towards him for ruining his 'perfect boy' image. Chanyeol knew he was going to be drowned in the black lake they used to swim in the night. He was sure his friend will not forgive him for making him angry. He couldn't believe what he had done when Baekhyun turned away from him to run back to the ground where there friends were playing.

"Park, I said back to grounds" His master was furious when he kept remaining where he dumped the bucket. His hair glued to his head and his clothes were wet from earlier when his master used his powers to pour the filthy water on his and Baekhyun instead letting it fall in to the ground. Now he was sure he might end up dead before tomorrow morning. Chanyeol followed his friend towards the large ground which was covered in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter