Final

Most Beautiful Time of the Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the most beautiful time of the year yet again and in JYPE Academy, most students especially the international ones were not going home for Christmas. Therefore, the administration had decided to hold their very first Christmas dance which actually fell on Christmas day. It was Christmas Eve already and all the students could talk about was the dance… Well, at least that was all Sana could talk about.

In the cafeteria, the Japanese who held the position of the student union secretary was sat opposite her best friend as she explained her situation to the latter. However, Momo seemed to be more focused on the packet of Christmas cookies she received from her dorm mate earlier.

“It’s not that I want her to be my date.” Sana explained, “I’m just curious on if she wants me to be hers.”

“Really Sana? We’re going with that?” Momo said sarcastically with her eyes squinted.

“Shut up!” Sana glared, not appreciating Momo’s sarcasm.

Momo shrugged her shoulders before eating another cookie.

“Seriously though, Christmas is tomorrow, which means the dance is tomorrow. Do you think she’ll ask me?” Sana asked before biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

“Sana –” Momo called out, almost rolling her eyes before sighing. “If you’re so bothered by it, why don’t you just ask her instead?”

“Who says I’m bothered by it? I’m not bothered. I can’t care less about it. In fact –”

Sana was cut off by the third member of their Japanese trio as Mina came plopping down next to her. The youngest of the three gave a sheepish smile to them both and apologised for not meeting up with the other two the whole day.

“What did I miss here?” Mina asked softly as realised the somewhat tense situation she had caught Sana in.

Sana stayed silent as she begun to the trace the table with her finger – getting all shy and quiet. Momo smirked at the sight before answering Mina.

“Sana’s having a breakdown because Tzuyu hasn’t asked her to be her date to the dance yet.”

“Oh.” Mina let out. She paused for a while before tilting her head to one side and looking at Sana, “Why don’t you just ask her instead?”

“Arghhh! You two are getting on my final nerve.” Sana groaned, slamming her fist on the table and standing up crossing her arms over her chest.

“For the last time, I couldn’t care less about it! In fact, I don’t even want to go to the stupid dance with that stupid, confusing, Yoda look-a-like, Chou Tzuyu no matter how stupidly adorable my stupid self finds her to stupid be!”

“You don’t?” A soft, almost timid voice had asked from behind Sana.

Sana’s eyes widened in horror before she spun around to see a gorgeous girl who had a packet of cookies in her hands. Tzuyu’s expression was a mix between hurt, confused and amused all at once and that’s what Sana meant by confusing – she could never fully understand Chou Tzuyu.

“Tzuyu!” Sana exclaimed, surprised to see the girl who held her affections in front of her.

Tzuyu stood there silently as she waited for the older girl to answer her question. Momo was watching on with much interest while Mina bit her bottom lip to prevent her giggles from escaping as they watched Sana’s mouth open and closed like a fish.

“I-I.. uh… only if you don’t!” Sana exclaimed yet again.

The tall Taiwanese blinked, confused and shocked at Sana’s outburst. Sana on the other hand finally processed the words that escaped and a massive load of embarrassment just dump on her. Her eyes widened as her hands shot up to cover before she grabbed her bag and dashed off as fast as she could.

The three students watched as Sana’s figure disappeared from sight before looking back at each other. Tzuyu felt the heat rush up to her cheeks when she met the gazes of Momo and Mina who were sending her teasing smiles. The Taiwanese’s eyes alternated between her seniors to where Sana had disappeared to before she cleared and gestured toward Sana’s departure direction.

“I’m just going to…” Tzuyu trailed off as she smiled shyly to her seniors, “Yeah.”

Tzuyu gave the two of them a bow and took her leave as well. Once Tzuyu was out of earshot, Mina chuckled and shook her head in amusement.

“The situations that squirrel puts herself in.” Mina commented as she stared after Tzuyu’s figure who was off, probably to find Sana.

“I know. I’m not even surprised by it anymore by now.” Momo commented.

“Same.” Mina giggled.

The two Japanese girls fell in comfortable silence for a while before Momo decided to voice up again.

“So, where have you been? I haven’t seen you all day.” Momo said as she jokingly pouted.

“I just finished wrapping all of my gifts!” Mina answered with a proud smile causing Momo to furrow her eyebrows.

“I’m surprised it took you this long.” Momo commented, “I was done with mine long ago.”

At Momo’s reply, Mina snorted, “You actually wrapped them this year?”

“Gift-wrap services.” Momo answered, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Wow. That’s so personalised.” Mina sarcastically commented as she giggled.

“I know.” Momo played along.

Momo held Mina’s gaze for a while before the older girl scrunched up her nose making the two of them burst out laughing.

“So, where’s my gift?” Momo asked cheekily as she stuck her palms out in front of Mina.

“You’ll get it tomorrow along with everyone else.” Mina said once she was done giggling. She then threw the question back to Momo, “Where’s mine?”

“Jeez, have patience Mina. It’s not even Christmas yet. Wait a few hours, would you?” Momo teased again.

Mina giggled again at Momo’s response and was about to retort when a baby cub came rushing over to the two Japanese students.

“Unnies!” Chaeyoung greeted excitedly with an adorable grin that no one could resist.

“Hey Chaeng, what’s up?” Momo greeted back to the younger girl.

Instead of answering the question, Chaeyoung started heating up. Mina caught the younger girl’s cheeks turning red and tilted her head to one side.

“You okay?” Mina asked, growing concern.

“I need your help!” Chaeyoung exclaimed cutely before she dig through her tote bag which she designed herself.

“What is it? Is everything okay?” It was Momo now who was filled with concern since the younger girl wasn’t as calm as she was used to.

After a while, Chaeyoung presented a mistletoe and held it in the air proudly. Upon seeing the mistletoe, Momo snorted and shook her head – knowing very well where the favour was heading. The younger girl had been desperately trying to get her girlfriend under the mistletoe for a whole week now and Momo was always their third wheel who had to witness the cringe of the whole situation.

“I need you to help me hang this in the music room.” Chaeyoung said with a smile.

Momo eyed the traditional Christmas ornament that was held up before turning back to Chaeyoung, “Why can’t you do it yourself?”

At the seemingly innocent question, Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at the oldest Japanese who was smirking at her, “I’ll pretend you didn’t ask that.”

“Okay, what’s really going on here, Chaeng?” Mina asked, trying to steer her attention away from the underlying teasing Momo’s question had implied.

“My Christmas wish.” Chaeyoung answered brightly, returning to her excited self.

“Your Christmas wish?” Mina asked again.

“I made a wish for Dahyun unnie and I to have our very first kiss under the mistletoe I read that Christmas wishes would always come true. It’s been a week now and we’re not caught under the mistletoe at all!” Chaeyoung pouted, “So I kept reading and found that if I wanted something, I should work for it. So, this is me incorporating the two!”

“Brilliant huh?” Chaeyoung smiled proudly.

“If you say so.” Mina giggled before she reached up and ruffled the younger girl’s hair, earning a whine from Chaeyoung. The ballerina took the ornament away from Chaeyoung and twirled the hanging tie around her finger, “When do you need this up by?”

“In an hour since Dahyun unnie and I are going to be using the room to practice our duet for the dance later.”

“So… can you two do it?” Chaeyoung asked.

Mina and Momo shared a look before nodding their heads. Chaeyoung beamed as if she actually thought that it was possible for her unnies to deny of anything.

“You both are the best! I owe you!!” Chaeyoung thanked them enthusiastically. “I need to go now but I’ll make sure to name our babies after you two!”

“She’s so adorably in love now – I can’t help but feel like my baby’s growing up so fast.” Momo commented as she shook her head as she watched Chaeyoung sprinted away.

“Come on, Momoring. Let’s go make Chaeyoung’s Christmas wish come true.” Mina giggled before getting up and making her way to the music room with Momo in toe.

After a while of walking across the campus, Mina and Momo arrived at the music room Dahyun and Chaeyoung were going to use for practice and entered the room with the mistletoe twirling around Mina’s finger.

Where should we hang it?” Momo asked as she looked around the music room, touching random instruments on display.

“Maybe at the light?” Mina suggested, pointing to the light directly above the piano bench.

Momo nodded and moved around Mina to get a stool and placed it under the light.

“Okay,” Momo clapped before looking back to Mina, “Up you go missy!”

“What?! Why do I have to do it?” Mina pouted.

“I’m scared of heights.” Momo said, pouting as well.

“So am I!” Mina exclaimed as well.

Momo stuck her bottom lip out and put her hands together in a pleading manner, “Please Mina~!”

“Fine.” Mina sighed before slipping off her shoes to climb the stood. “Chaeyoung better love me for this.”

In the Student Union office, Jihyo and Nayeon were at Nayeon’s desk discussing the final touches of the decoration for the dance tomorrow when the office door swung open forcefully and a squirrel looking girl came rushing in.

“Hide me!” Sana exclaimed as she clung onto Jihyo whose eyes widened in surprised.

“Sana?” Jihyo called out to the frantic Japanese.

“If anyone comes in looking for me, I’m not here, got it?” Sana said before she ran around the office trying to find a place to hide.

“Sana, calm down. What happened?” Jihyo asked, watching Sana strut to her desk in amusement.

“It doesn’t matter! I have embarrassed myself so badly!” Sana mumbled before she squatted down and made herself disappear from Nayeon and Jihyo’s line of sight.

“Isn’t that a daily occurrence?” Nayeon savagely mumbled to Jihyo.

The student body president tried her best to keep her laughter silent in order not to upset Sana or her conscious but to no avail. Just like her usual loud self, her laughter was just the same. Jihyo gave Nayeon a high five to reward her witty comment. Assuming that the secretary was probably hiding under her desk, Jihyo and Nayeon shook their heads before continuing their previous discussion. Not long after, a knock was heard on the office door.

*Knock knock*

After the knock was heard, the doorknob turned from the outside and the door was pushed open slightly. Jihyo and Nayeon turned towards the door and saw a head sticking in.

“Can I come in?” Jeongyeon asked with a charming smile.

“Jeongieee!” Nayeon exclaimed excitedly upon seeing her girlfriend.

Taking that as a green light, Jeongyeon grinned before pushing the door wider and stepping into the student union office with a carry bag in her hands. She gave Jihyo an excited wave and winked at Nayeon as she approached them.

“What are you doing here?” Nayeon said in a cute tone as she stared up to her girlfriend.

“So, you don’t want me here?” Jeongyeon pouted.

Instead of replying, Nayeon giggled at her girlfriend before stepping forward and wrapping her arm around the latter’s neck and pecking her pout away.

“Okay! I get it! Seungwan went home for the holidays and my sorry is single again.” Jihyo groaned, not pleased to witness the public display of affection between her two best friends, “No need to rub it in.”

The two girlfriends blushed before smiling apologetically to the president.

“Cheer up, Ji! I’m here, aren’t I?” Nayeon said as she detached herself from Jeongyeon to give Jihyo a tight but comforting squeeze.

“Why would that cheer her up?” Jeongyeon mumbled, earning a pinch on her stomach from Nayeon making her jump in pain, “Ow! Kidding!”

Nayeon glared at her girlfriend who was rubbing the place Nayeon had pinched.

“Anyway, I got just what you need, Jihyo.” Jeongyeon said before reaching into the basket and pulling out a pack of decorated Christmas cookies. “Tadaaa!”

“What’s this for?” Jihyo asked as her eyes widened in delight.

“An early Christmas treat from yours truly. The baking club and I accidentally baked too much for tomorrow’s dance so I’m going around spreading Christmas cheer!”

“Awww, you’re such a sweetheart.” Nayeon squealed before pecking Jeongyeon on the lips again.

“Ehem!” Jihyo went back to glaring again making the two of them jump apart again.

“Sorry, Ji.” Nayeon smiled sheepishly.

“Just for that, give me another bag, Yoo Jeongyeon.” Jihyo said, sticking her palm out.

Jeongyeon immediately reached into her bag before handing Jihyo another pack of cookies, “Yes ma’am, here you go!”

“Mmhmm.” Jihyo hummed with an attitude before going to her desk in case the couple would do some other cringe-worthy thing again.

Once Jihyo was out of earshot – well not really out of earshot – Jeongyeon leaned closer and whispered sweetly to Nayeon, “Miss you.”

“Miss you more.” Nayeon whispered back, giving Jeongyeon her signature smile which made the younger girl weak in the knees.

Knowing that Jihyo might throw the trash bin at the two of them should they continue to give her cavities, the two stepped back from each other and acted casual. Jeongyeon looked around the office and let her eyebrows furrow.

“I could have sworn I saw Sana coming in here just now.” The tallest of the three had said, wondering where her Japanese friend could be.

“Well, she –” Nayeon started to explain before a muffled sound coming from somewhere in the room cut her off.

“You saw nothing!” The voice, which clearly belonged to Sana yelled out from wherever she was.

“Duly noted.” Jeongyeon said back, doing a zipping motion over her lips.

*Knock Knock*

Another knock on the door caught everyone’s attention and they watched as the door opened revealing Tzuyu. Nayeon’s eyes lit up at the sight of her favourite junior and beckoned the girl to enter.

“Well, if it isn’t Baby Tzu!” Nayeon cooed once Tzuyu stepped in through the door, “What can unnie do for you?”

Tzuyu gave a polite bow to the three of them as she approached Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Once she was close enough, Nayeon practically launched herself onto the younger girl and beamed up to her. Tzuyu smiled shyly at the older girl who had clung on to her arm and glanced at the other two girls before looking around the office. Her shoulders seemed to have slumped a bit.

“Has anyone seen Sana unnie?” Tzuyu’s soft voice asked while her eyes wandered around the office trying to see if the squirrel was anywhere in sight.

“Nope.”            -“No, haven’t seen her.”          -“Beats me!”

Came the immediate responses from Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon respectively. They watched as Tzuyu blinked and looked around the office again, clearly not believing her older friends. However, after not seeing Sana in sight, Tzuyu’s shoulders slumped slightly as a nano scale pout made its way to her goddess like features.

“Say Tzuyu ~” Nayeon called again, getting Tzuyu’s attention, “Why exactly are you looking for Sana?”

Nayeon smirked knowing that it would definitely get Sana panicking. Whatever happened between them made Sana incredibly embarrassed and she was sure Sana wouldn’t want the younger girl to go around telling people – especially not the campus’ big mouth, Im Nayeon.

Upon hearing Nayeon’s question, Sana cursed under her breath. But it wasn’t until Tzuyu’s voice filled the office again did she really panic.

“Oh well, at the cafeteria just now, Sana unnie –” but before Tzuyu could explain, Sana’s voice cut through the air.

“Tzuyu! There you are! I’ve been looking for you!” Sana said as she jumped up and appeared from wherever she was hiding at.

Tzuyu blinked in confusion, Jihyo was stationed at her desk, face palming herself while the other two were holding back their snorts following Sana’s outburst. The Japanese student union member rushed over to Tzuyu and grabbed her arm in a blink of an eye before excusing the two of them.

“We must go now, right Tzu? Bye guys!” Sana said really fast before dragging Tzuyu away.

Tzuyu let out a surprised yelp when Sana had started dragging her away and looked back to the three girls who were watching in amusement at Sana’s actions.

“Bye unnies!” Tzuyu managed to get out as she was dragged out the door.

“Well, that was something else.” Jeongyeon commented, still processing the whole thing that happened, receiving giggles and head shakes from Jihyo and Nayeon.

“Well,” Jeongyeon started and held her bag up, “I better go and spread the Christmas cheer to the rest of the campus then.”

“I’ll see you out.” Nayeon volunteered as she clung onto Jeongyeon’s arm.

“Okay. See you Ji!” Jeongyeon waved to the president.

“Bye!” Jihyo replied as she waved her fingers.

Once they were outside, Jeongyeon turned to Nayeon and intertwined their fingers together.

“Everything okay?” Jeongyeon asked, getting concerned.

“Yeah. Everything’s super.” Nayeon answered with a smile but it didn’t quite reach her eyes and Jeongyeon seemed to have noticed it.

“Come on, I know you. What is it?” Jeongyeon asked again with her thumb Nayeon’s hand gently. Nayeon sighed and turned to the floor before looking back up again.

“It’s just that… you never asked me to the dance.” Nayeon said in a soft voice.

Jeongyeon’s eyebrows furrowed, “But we’re girlfriends. Of course we’ll go together.”

“I know.” Nayeon agreed before she shrugged her shoulders, “It’s just nice to be asked.”

“Okay then, duly noted.” Jeongyeon said softly as she looked into Nayeon’s eyes sincerely.

Nayeon smiled at Jeongyeon’s reply. It was like her signature reply. It held underlying meanings telling people that she’ll sort what needs to be sorted and gives the assurance that she’ll get things done and done right. That was all Nayeon needed to feel better. She didn’t knew in the future, when the same situation comes up again, she can rely on her girlfriend to get things right.

“Okay then. You should go give those out now.” Nayeon said as she gestured to the bag in Jeongyeon’s hand.

Jeongyeon nodded before leaning closer for a kiss, “I’ll text you later then?”

Nayeon hummed in agreement as she happily stuck her right cheek out to receive the sweet kiss Jeongyeon had always given her before they part. Nayeon sighed happily as she watched Jeongyeon take her leave. She felt grateful to be able to come clean with her girlfriend about the whole dance situation. She spun around like a princess before re-entering the student union office.

Sana kept her grip around Tzuyu’s arm as she ran down the hallway, not minding the stares they were getting from the students they passed. After making a sharp left turn into a deserted hallway, Sana kept running, no longer paying mind to where she was heading to.

“Sana unnie why are we running?” Tzuyu asked as she tried to match Sana’s pace.

“Sana?” She called out again.

Sana finally stopped running, making the two of their paces to slow down to a stop. Once they had stopped, Sana released Tzuyu from her hold and doubled over to catch her breath.

“Why did you drag me –” Tzuyu asked before pausing and taking in where Sana took her to and mumbled, “Oh wow.”

Sana straightened her posture again and looked around, they were at the end of the hallway which held a view to the campus garden outside. Even though it was still early, the Sun had begun to set causing the decorative lights around the garden to light up. The garden was beautiful as it gave off romantic and festive vibes following the winter festivities.

“I didn’t realise I dragged us here.” Sana said shyly.

Not minding the setting, Tzuyu gently reached for Sana’s arm to get her attention before retracting her hand once Sana had turned to her.

“Sana, I wanted to ask –” Tzuyu started only to be cut off again by Sana.

“Will you be my date to the dance tomorrow, Tzuyu?” Sana blurted out really fast.

Tzuyu blinked again as she tried to process the whole situation. In all honesty, if Tzuyu wasn’t so confused, she would have groaned. It seemed like everyone kept cutting her off throughout the day and she would be lying if she said she was happy about it. On the other hand, upon taking in the Taiwanese’s silence, Sana quickly followed up to her previous request.

“I mean,” Sana started before looking down shyly, “If you’re not already going with someone else, that is.”

Tzuyu was then even more visibly confused, “Wait, why would I go with someone else?”

“Because you’re gorgeous and a million of people might have probably asked you to be their date by now.” Sana mumbled, looking away from the Taiwanese beauty.

“Well yeah.” Tzuyu answered in reflex before pausing and processing her words. She then winced slightly before following it up, “But I wouldn’t go with them.”

Tzuyu made it sound like it was a known fact and Sana couldn’t help but tilt her head and ask, “Why not?”

“Because we should go together, shouldn’t we?” Tzuyu answered simply.

“Right…” Sana trailed off as she nodded her slowly head, a bit confused by the statement.

Sana was trying to make sense of the whole situation but eventually couldn’t. So, she snapped her head back up to the taller girl.

“Why is that?” Sana asked.

Tzuyu blinked a few times before she chuckled and shook her head lightly.

“It’ll be a bit weird for me to go with someone else instead of my girlfriend, don’t you think?” The younger girl queried with a teasing smile starting to form on her lips.

Sana started to nod her head again, but in understanding this time – before she did a double take.

“Wait, what?” Sana’s eyes widened. “Girlfriend?”

Tzuyu’s eyebrows furrowed at Sana’s reaction before nodding her head slowly. She eyed the older girl curiously – confused on why Sana had seemed confused.

“Aren’t we…” Tzuyu said, gesturing her hand between the two of them, “dating?”

“Wha- I, uh… huh?” Sana lamely let escape from .

Sana stayed frozen and confused in front of Tzuyu who stared back at her with a confused expression too as to why the older girl was confused. However, in a span of a second, Sana watched as three other emotions flashed in Tzuyu’s eyes; realisation, worry and panic. Sana noticed that Tzuyu’s face was beginning to turn red as her eyes widened slightly before the taller girl’s lips parted.

Tzuyu’s head was working double time trying to come up with some sort of explanation or something. Was she wrong to assume that they have been dating all this while? If they weren’t, what did those study session in library and late night walks on campus meant to Sana? Tzuyu was about to just say the first thing that came to mind but thank goodness Sana was quick enough to stop the girl from the back-paddling that Tzuyu was obviously going to do.

“I mean, yeah we are! But I didn’t know that we were, you know…” She rushed out, afraid that Tzuyu would get anything across before she did.

She then found her shoes really interesting before she continued.

“I didn’t know we were like together together.” Sana mumbled shyly.

“Oh.” Tzuyu said, as her tensed shoulders visibly relaxed and the girl was getting her confidence back, “Well, we are.”

Sana looked up, surprised at the younger girl’s forwardness. But soon she found her heart melting into a puddle when Tzuyu got all shy.

“If that’s okay with you, that is.” The Taiwanese said.

“That’s perfectly fine with me.” Sana beamed.

“Good. Because I don’t think I’d want to see you for a while if you said otherwise.” Tzuyu giggled at the half truth, half joke she made. “So, we’re girlfriends now.”

Sana was trying hard to contain the excitement she felt as she didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of her new girlfriend. The Japanese student then fiddled with her hands shyly.

“So,” Sana started, grabbing Tzuyu’s attention. “You were looking for me earlier. Need something?”

“Right. I wanted to ask you something.” Tzuyu said as she nodded and took a deep breath.

“Is it about the dance?” Sana asked again.

“No, actually. I thought we were already going together since I thought we were together together but I guess I was wrong, huh?” Tzuyu grinned sheepishly, “Sorry about that.”

“It’s okay, it all worked out in the end.” Sana smiled shyly. “What did you want to ask me?”

“Your birthday is coming up.” Tzuyu started and rubbed the back of her neck to calm her nerves down before continuing, “And while I know we’ll all be celebrating together in the evening, I was going to ask if you wanted to do something fun together earlier during day?”

“O-Oh, you mean like a d-date?” Sana mentally slapped herself for stuttering.

“Yeah. I mean, our relationship is still pretty new…” Tzuyu trailed off before looking back at the Japanese and chuckling.

“Even newer now.” Tzuyu joked, making Sana giggle along before she continued, “So I didn’t want to move too fast or anything like that.”

Trying hard to not freak out over Tzuyu’s thoughtfulness, Sana cleared and calmed her nerves before give her answer, “Actually, I’d really love to spend my birthday with you.”

“Yeah?” Tzuyu smiled.

“Yes.” Sana shyly confirmed.

They spent some more time getting lost in each other’s eyes before Sana had nervously cleared and told Tzuyu that she needed to meet with Jihyo and Nayeon to sort the final touches for the dance tomorrow. The two agreed to meet up later when they had time and Sana turned to leave when Tzuyu called her back.

“Oh Sana!” The younger girl called.

Sana looked over her shoulder before turning around again, “Yeah?”

“For the record, will you go to the stupid dance with this stupid, confusing, Yoda look-a-like girlfriend of yours?” Tzuyu asked with a playful smirk.

“Yah! Stop teasing.” Sana exclaimed as she hit Tzuyu’s shoulder softly with her fist as the heat rose up to her cheeks, turning them a shade of red, she then mumbled, “Sure.”

“Okay. I can’t wait.” Tzuyu grinned.

Tzuyu was smiling so widely that her dimple showed and Sana couldn’t help but find it to be the most beautiful sight she had ever witness. Sana tried to focus her attention elsewhere, not wanting to be caught staring too openly at the younger girl but before she could do anything, Tzuyu gently held her shoulder before leaning in and kissing her cheek.

“I’ll see you later, sweetie.” Tzuyu bid her farewell before turning around and leaving the Japanese frozen in the hallway with a hand pressed on the cheek which Tzuyu had kissed.

If ever asked, Sana might or might not have squealed to her heart’s content and danced her happy dance (which was basically her jumping around and screaming) before leaving to meet the other two student union members.

After hanging the mistletoe in music room, Mina had suggested that they go to the Christmas market in town since she was in the mood for churros and roasted chestnuts. At the mention of food, Momo instantly agreed and off to the Christmas market they go.

After getting a cup of steaming hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and cream each, a bag of chestnut and a portion of churros, the two settled on an empty bench along the market route.

The two goofballs were now laughing at each other’s cream moustaches before posing for a selfie on Momo’s phone. After they had settled down and started munching the churros while having light conversation and looking around the market. Mina’s eyes caught a stall selling simple jewellery and was reminded of the necklace she had s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter