i ll do anything for you !

My Valentine Cupid !

 

Misaki Yuka is a girl every man would love, she was so kind and smart. But there is an only problem with her. SHE HATES FALLING IN LOVE. She also having an affair with guys. Maybe she had once a relationship but it was a complete failure for her. So she promised herself that she would not ever ever have an AFFAIR with guys again.

It was a cold weather Misaki Yuka was just staying at their house staring at the window the whole day.

“ I hate it when ti rains, I hate it when it thunders like that, I just hate it like that, I hate the weather today.” She told herself.

She was looking at the window and glanced at the calendar, February ne ? its getting nearer. The Valentines Day,  “ I just so like it”,she says as she made a straight face.

She went out of her room, decided to go out and check the malls.

While strolling at the mall alone she saw many banners and many couples walking. “Why theyre so giggly like that when their ending would be a total breakup?” She told herself while walking pass through them.

She even looked at the dresses “Why they are selling all this couple shirts. Don’t they know that they would look like funny when theyre wearing it?” she told herself again.

Misaki seems to be irritated at the mall , so she decided to go to the cafeteria. There he met this cool guy, who was looking for all the girls who are actually coming in of the cafeteria while she was with a girl that looks like a model. Misaki actually noticed that this guy was looking at her because as she entered the cafeteria he was looking at him. “Liar!” She told herself as she went out of that cafeteria. This time she was serious of being irritated so much that she would just want to go home.

While walking home he bumped to a guy wearing a white with a touch of blue scarf, he was walking towards her way, he was kinda cute, but quite small for his age. He walked towards her as she handled some kinda paper.

“Miss ? Can I ask you something?” The guy with a scarf said.

Misaki just looked at him and said “What is it, Im kinda in a hurry right now, so if that would be meaningless I should b going.”

The guy bowed down and get the paper,”Do you know where is this place?” The guy told her.

Misaki looked at the paper and told him, Oh! This was 1km away from here. You may take the bus or if your patient enough you can walk to get there. Actually it was near our school and very near to a place im actually working at.

The guy smiled at her and was delighted of her answer,”Would you mind taking me there just for now? I promise that if I would meet you again some time I would treat you.” The guy told him

Misaki seems to be having no choice at all, its not that to be rude to someone who’s actually asking for a direction . she just nodded as they went on that place.

Misaki was some kind of irritated she was yawning and was getting bored.

“Anooo. Sorry if im getting you in this.” The guy told her.

‘oh its okay don’t worry. I can handle this thing” She told him

“By the way im Chinen. Chinen Yuri desu!” The guy told him

Misaki stared for a moment at him and told him ‘Ahmm, okay, Im Misaki desu.”

“why youre so cold to other people ? You’ve been like that since a while ago.” He told her.

Misaki looked at him again and told him ‘Sir, weve just met right now and now youre judging me that im such a cold person? HUH!” she told him. This time she was a bit angry.

“Oh sorry, but I just noticed it.Dont you have a boyfriend ? because I think of you do you wont be like that!” He told her.

“Oh sorry, because I just hate GUYS, especially LIKE YOU, so if youd excuse me. I better go now.MISTER!” she said angrily and walked out.

Chinen stared at her as she walked hastily. “I hate girls like her, even though she’s the last girl here on earth. I wont even go on a date with her.” He told himself.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY.

It was a hot weather, very humid.

Chinen was walking at the school, he saw Misaki seating on a bench playing his Samsung Galaxy tab.

He tried to walk towards her but Yuto(his friend)blocked him away. “Ne! Chiiii Kun! How are you . I missed you, “ yuto said as he hugged him tight.

“ne, youre too hevy and youre hug was urrrrrgh~” He told him.

“Oh Im sorry, I didn’t mean to.” Yuto said as he released himself from him.

Chinen laughed with Yuto as he asked Yuto to come with him,.

Actually there are many things that Yuto talks about. Including girls(chinen actually love girls so much), the whole school(because he was a transfer student) and coincidentally included in their topic is Misaki Yuka who totally gets Chinen’s attention.

Yuto actually told him that Yuka was a girl that he had a crush on, but she cant even get on touch with her because Yuka hates guys who are insensible, clumsy and so proud of himself.

Chinen just listened to him carefully as thoughts run his mind. He somewhat becoming attracted to that person.Maybe he was just s rude that he told himself he would not like a girl like her. But he doesn’t like her. He was just interested in getting to know her and to be friends with her.

“why don’t you try getting close to her, try if you have guts, but im gonna wish you goodluck ok?” Yuto told him.

Chinen though about what Yuto told him. Its not that bad, the only thing is that this time he’s going to swallow all his words. But still he don’t know why but he was attracted to that person.

His school was just infront of Yuka’sschool, so he decided to visit her.

As usual Yuka was just a “MEANY” girl towards guys, so she puts a grinning face on Chinen when she actually saw her.

Chinen also tried to went on the store where Yuka told him that it was near on that school, and as Yuka always expressed,a grinning face. In addition to that, she didn’t mind taking his orders at all.

Last one that he tried is when he tried to get on the same bus with Yuka. He actually went on the bus when he actually saw Yuka on the waiting station teasing him, because it was going on a different way. And it takes an hour before Chinen actually did go back to the station again.

“okay so this one is kinda tough” He told himself.

One day , it was raining cats and dogs. He got on his umbrella and passed through the school of Yuka. She actually glanced to see if Yuka was there, and yes fortunaletly she saw. Sitting on the stairs infront of the door of their building. Looking at the clouds and the tree about to cry.

Chinen got confused that he actually saw Yuka in that face, so he entered the school and sat beside her.

“What’s your roblem huh? He asked her.

Yuka glanced at him and put a grinning face. “So now youre gonna meddle on someone’s business huh.” She told him. Chinen just laughed and answered her “Am I meddling with your business ? Im just asking whats your problem.” He answered back. “YOOOOU!” Yuka told her about to spank Chinen. Chinen just leaned his face on her “Okay go spank me, it would not matter on me at all,” He told her. Yuka was surprised that a guy would actually dare him to do that, oter guys would rather run off or cover their face when she gestures like that. “Do it, Do it! I wont be mad don’t worry” Chinen told him while he closes his eyes.

Yuka stood up to avoid Chinen’s glares. She don’t want some guy looking at her with that kind of way, she can easily fall down with that kind of tactics. But as she moves away from Chinen, he was more being challenged. It seems that a cupid now had struck his heart to fall in love with Yuka.

“Ne. go away!” Yuka told him as he pushed him. “Why?” Chinen told him.

“I don’t like guys like you!” She told her.

“Well I do like girls like you!” Chinen told her.

Yuka was surprised to hear this words from him. She cant actually believed that Chinen would ssay those kind of words to him.

“okay ill tell you honestly, I hate you at first because youre so mean, but it seems you have given me a charm with the aid of the cupid to struck my heart this hard to actually fall in love with you” He told her

Yuka remained speechless for a moment and told him “ Youre wrong and youre getting things wrong.I don’t like an affair.” Shr told her.

“Why?” Chinen asked her.

“Because I once heard those words and I don’t want to hear that again and to invest all my feeling that would soon fade away together with the wind in just a spark.” She told him.

Chinen was surprised to hear those kind of words from her. He cant believed she actually experienced to be inlove.

“Now do you understand?. So youre just wasting your time on me.” She told her and walked away.

 

After a few weeks, Chinen and Yuka didn’t meet. Until ….. Yuka was walking in the street. Crossing in a lane. But a car suddenly lose its break and would hit Yuka. Chinen saw that and covered Yuka with his body. Yuka was shocked that Chinen would do that, she just saw him lying on the ground laying in blood. Bruises were all over his face. She cant help herself but to cry. “ Chinen!” She shouted. “I told myself I would do anything to gain your trust again.” Chinen’s last words.

Yuka cant help herself but ti cry, why this kind of thind happened. Why.?? She was so rude that she didn’t even see all of Chinen’s effort and was too clumsy that whe would be hitten by a car.She wished that she was the one who was bumped instead of him. The one who he loves truly.

Now Chinen was lying on her hands lying in his own blood .