finals

Reason My Wife Is Crying

 

 

He Found Out Swans Can Be Gay And Thought It Was Really Nice

 

"Hiks!"

"Baby, why are you crying?" Mark who had just returned from office immediately approached Jeno who was crying on the sofa.

 

What's wrong with his wife? why is he crying?

 

"Huhu, Mark ... Apparently there are gay swans!"

"Huuhh?" Mark doesn't understand.

 

What does it mean? Gay swan? Then what is the connection? Why is his wife crying?

 

"What do you mean?" Mark asked, confused.

"I just read an article, and in the article was written that Swan could be gay..."

"And why are you crying?" Mark asked again, looking at his wife and frowning in confusion.

"Because it's good, Mark! Animals turn out to be gay too!"

 

Geez... Mark doesn't understand anymore, seriously! His wife cried because things were very, very insignificant. Why is it that gay goose? It doesn't affect human life either.

 

"Alright, don't cry anymore, okay?" Mark hugs his wife, trying to pour out all the love he has. And soothe his wife who is still a little bit crying just because... gay goose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was hangover and saw a show of a piglet

 

"Hehehe... Markeeuuu..." Jeno walked staggeringly, approaching his husband, who had just arrived.

"Babe, are you drunk?" Mark asked suspiciously when he saw his wife walking.

"Drunk? No hehehe..." Jeno answered with a chuckle.

"Oh my God" Mark patted his forehead.

 

His wife is drunk! This is a danger. Even though he had warned his wife not to drink alcohol, it seemed that his wife did not listen to his words.

 

Mark turned to the television in the living room which was still on. National Geographic, which is showing a documentary about pig farms.

The TV shows piglets being taken care of by farmers.

 

"Let's go to our room" Said Mark trying to hug his wife, his intention was to be carried to the room. But his wife again...

 

 

 

 

Crying.

 

"Hiks! Muurrrrkkk~~! Hiks!"

 

Huft. Jeno instead called Mark with the name he had mentioned when they were friends. Jeno likes to mock his name because almost seventy-five percent of his schoolmates can't properly said Mark's name.

 

"Geez, why are you crying, honey?" Mark carried his wife like a koala, kissing the top of his head while his shoulder. He was tired, of course, he just returned from work, for God's sake! But because of this for his wife, he was willing to do it.

"Hik! Look— look at the baby pig! Hik! They're so sweet, Muuuurkkk ... They have no sin!" Jeno said crying.

 

Mark stepped in the direction of the stairs, toward their room. His hands were still Jeno's back, occasionally moving his body up and down, like carrying a baby.

 

"Shhh... Get some sleep. The pig babies are innocent indeed"

 

'But they sinned because they made you cry, my Jeno' Mark thought irritably.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I waited until it was dark and pretended to be the Babadook

 

Jeno is cooking in the kitchen. He intends to make ramen; it's easy because it's already too late. Mark had asked him to make food because he suddenly felt hungry.

 

"Damn, annoying! It's almost midnight, instead of sleeping, he asking for food?" he grunted.

 

The ramen is ready. Carefully, Jeno brought the bowl of ramen to the second floor. After arriving in front of his room, he opened the door knob. But ... it's dark. The room is dark.

 

"Mark?" he call him.

 

No answer. Only silence was felt in the air.

 

"Is he in the bathroom?"

 

Jeno put the ramen bowl on the bedside table, then knocked on the closed bathroom door.

 

"Mark? Honey? Are you inside?" Said Jeno while tapping on the bathroom door.

"Mark—" Jeno suddenly felt someone tapped him on the shoulder. And when he looked back ...

 

"BWAAA!" A creepy creature screamed loud and shock him.

"AAAAAA! BABADOOK! MAAARRRKKK!" Jeno yelled in fear.

 

And then...

 

 

 

 

Jeno fainted.

 

"Jeno????" Mark gawns and took off the creepy mask he is wearing.

"Jeno, honey?" Mark patted his wife's cheek to make sure his wife was fine. But it turned out that his wife was really unconscious!

 

'Only this, and he fainting?' Mark felt guilty.

 

Then Mark carried his wife and put him to the bed. After a while, Jeno awake, but he...

 

 

 

 

Crying again.

 

"Maaaaark..." he cried, then hugged Mark tightly, scared. He stuck his face into his husband's chest.

"Hm?" Mark Jeno's hair.

"Earlier... There— there was a ghost of Babadook... I was scared... Hiks..." Jeno sobbed, he was really scared.

"That's me, honey. Sorry" Mark squeaked softly.

"What?! That was you, Mark?!" Jeno asked incredulously.

 

Jeno feels fooled. He even fainted, God!

 

"Yes... I intend to surprise you because it's Halloween... But you fainted" Mark said as he his wife's face, feeling guilty.

"Hwaaaaa.... Cruel! You evil Mark!"

 

And his wife cried again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The fluffy bunny escaped from an arctic fox in a documentary

 

 

Mark sighed as he stared at the television screen. Which is again showing National Geographic.

His wife loves watching shows on the channel. But, yes, his wife often cried when he saw cute animals there.

 

Jeno watched the television with a blanket covering his body. It's December and the weather is really cold. He curled up on the bed while eating the meaty fried dumpling he made this morning. He put his head on Mark's shoulder.

 

"Come on, come on! Hurry up! Run fast!" Jeno shouted excitedly.

 

It's like watching F1 racing. But not. Jeno is watching a documentary. Which shows about the Arctic Rabbit being chased by a creepy fox.

 

"Maaaaark! He managed to escape! Hiks... My bunny is great!"

 

Huft... Crying again!

 

Mark then hugged Jeno from the side, wiping his tears with his thumb.

 

"Yes ... Your rabbit is great, honey. Now don't cry anymore..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There were no biscuits in the house

 

"Mark? I want to eat biscuits" Jeno said, walking to the kitchen still wears his pajamas and approaching his husband who was making coffee.

"Huh? What?" Mark asked, confused and shocked.

 

What? He didn't hear wrong, right?

Why suddenly want to eat biscuits? Is his wife craving?

 

"Uh? Biscuits?" Mark asked, staring at Jeno.

"Yes, biscuits. Are there biscuits right?" Jeno said, pouting his lips and staring at Mark.

 

There is no biscuit! They rarely eat biscuits. Their snacks are usually popcorn, fried dumplings, or potato chips; the principal is simple and can be made at home.

 

"No— nothing, honey" Mark muttered softly.

 

Jeno fell silent. No? There are no biscuits? In a house this big there is not a single biscuit for him to eat? Nothing? Is his husband joking?

 

"... Hiks! Mark! I want biscuits! Why are there no biscuits, Mark?! Hiks! Whyyyyy?! I want biscuits! I want biscuits! I want biscuits!" Jeno shouted. He wants to eat biscuits! Why isn't there?!

"Okay, okay, we go to the supermarket, alright? Buy as many biscuits as you want" said Mark frantically, trying to calm his wife who was crying loudly.

"Hiks- Really?" Jeno asked with a sob.

"Yeah, come on. Don't have to change clothes, we leave now" said Mark, who went straight to the room to get the car key.

 

And they ended up with two large bags of various biscuits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He remembered swans can be gay

 

"Markeeeeeuuu~~" Jeno said in a spoiled tone, approaching his husband who was watching a soccer match on television.

"Hmm?" Mark cleared his throat without looking at his wife, his eyes focused on the television screen.

"You love me, right?" Jeno asked, then sat down next to his husband.

"Huh?" Mark turned and looked at his wife. Then he saw his wife showing puppy eyes.

 

'What's again God...' he thought.

 

"Mark~" Jeno called.

"Of course, darling. Why do you ask like that?" Mark, who had been busy watching football matches on television, stopped his activities. He pulled his wife, then held him in his arms and hugged him.

"No... I mean, Look at this.." Jeno said as he showed his phone.

 

Mark looked at his wife's phone. He saw a video of two geese.

 

'Goose again?'

 

"Hiks! They're gay swans that I read in the article at that time, Mark! Hiks! They're so sweet... They're gay too, like us! Geez... My geese..."

 

Someone please kill Mark Lee right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to hold his hand when he wasn't expecting it

 

"Honey, what did I say? If you want to use the oven, call me. See now? What happened? Your hand was affected, right?" Mark grabbed his wife's hand, trying to blow his fingers, which was hit by a hot pan.

 

Actually, the wound wasn't so bad, just a little red. But still his wife is sappy! Surely he will cry because his hands are sore!

 

"Hwaaaa... Markeeeuu..."

 

See.

 

Mark who was still engrossed in blowing his wife's fingers did not feel surprised anymore. Surely his wife is crying because of pain. Yes. That must be it.

 

"Don't cry, honey... Right, it's already covered. Okay? Don't cry anymore" he persuaded.

"No-no... My hands are not so sore... I– I was surprised because you suddenly held my hand..." Jeno said between his tears.

 

'What the hell?' Inner Mark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cooked him dinner after a long day

 

Mark and Jeno just returned from Jeno's parents' house. Ordinary, visit family every end of the month.

 

They are really tired, because the distance between their homes and Jeno's parents' house is quite far, the trip takes three hours by car.

Plus, they have to help Jeno's mother tidy up the house. Huft. Mark and Jeno's back seemed to crack. They want to go to sleep immediately, but their stomachs growl. How about this?

 

Mark told his wife to rest in the room, but he did not say that he would prepare dinner.

 

Jeno thought that Mark would delivery order, but it didn't.

 

Jeno waited in the room, long enough, maybe around half an hour. But Mark didn't come.

 

'Where's Mark? where does he order? What took him so long?' That's what Jeno had in mind now.

 

Then Jeno decided to follow Mark to the first floor, intending to ask why he was so long.

 

But what Jeno saw was not as expected. He thought he would see Mark waiting for delivery in the living room. He did not expect that Mark Lee, his husband, was in the kitchen. Cooking beef cream soup.

 

"Mark?"

 

Mark, who was called, turn around, and surprised.

 

"Huh?"

"You... cooking?" Jeno asked incredulously.

 

Only a nod that Jeno got. Mark is focusing on stirring the cream soup in the pan so it doesn't burn.

 

Mark did not hear his wife again after that, so he turned his head.

 

Yes, turning his head only to see his wife sobbing, with tears running down his cheeks.

 

Jeno walked quickly, approaching his husband. Then he hugged his husband from behind, saying thanks again and again.

As much as he could, he saw his husband cooking something for both of them, even more so with this tired state.

 

Mark turns off the stove, the cream soup is cooked with the right thickness, it smells good. He then turned around, trying to wipe away his wife's tears.

 

"Honey, don't cry. What's wrong?" Mark asked, wipes Jeno's tears with his thumb.

"Hwaaa... Mark... Thank you for cooking food for dinner... I thought you would order at a fast food restaurant... I didn't expect that you would cook something on a tiring day like this... Hwaaa.... "Jeno said still with a sob. He was still crying in tears.

 

"Yeah, yeah ... Come on, let's eat, in our room, okay?" Mark said, calming his wife and taking him to the room.

His wife nodded.

 

Mark pours the cream soup into a bowl, then takes it to their room. Jeno just followed Mark from behind.

 

Jeno opened the door, then closed the door after his husband entered too. They sat on the soft carpet in front of the bed.

 

"Jaa... Let's eat!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He watched a video about a dog

 

Jeno looked at his iPad deeply. He was watching a video about dogs, by the way.

 

The video tells the story of a pet dog that saved his employer's family from an earthquake in Japan. When the earthquake happened, the dog barked as hard as it could so that the employer woke up. Succeeded. The old grandmother's employer woke up to the sound of her dog's barking, then immediately woke her grandson and out of the house, saving their self.

 

The earthquake died down, the rescue team had come to provide assistance. The grandmother was taken up on a helicopter, as well as her grandson.

But not with that dog.

 

The grandson cries loudly, of course he doesn't want to leave his pet alone! Who will give it to eat? Who will bathe it? Who will take care of it? What if there are aftershocks?

Rescuers reasoned that the dog could not participate because the helicopter would be overloaded.

 

"No! Come on, bring the dog with you! Bad man!" Jeno shouted.

 

The grandson sobbed when the helicopter door was forcibly closed by officers. Then, when the helicopter left the island, the camera panned towards the dog who was chasing the helicopter. The dog barked very loudly, he ran to follow the direction where the helicopter was going.

 

Then the video ended when the dog met the beach, he could not follow the helicopter again.

 

"What the hell? Why is that so bad?! Hwaaaa! Maaaarrrkkk! Look at this! Why are they so mean?" Jeno shouted then cried loudly.

 

Mark who was shaving his beard in the bathroom immediately slammed his shaver, then ran to his wife who was crying loudly.

 

"Why? What? Who is evil? Let me hit them!" said Mark, absentmindedly.

"Here! Look! Why did they leave the dog?! Is it wrong to bring the dog? The weight of the dog isn't fifteen kilos! Why did they leave it?!" Jeno protested irritably and cried.

 

'What? He's crying just because ofvideo? And the video is just fiction?!' Mark tried to be patient.

 

Mark sighed. His beard is still not clean, by the way. He only shaved half of it.

He then approached Jeno, and said, "Babe, don't cry. The video is not real, okay? It's just fiction, artificial. It doesn't happen in the real world" Then wiped his wife's tears.

 

"But they are really mean, Mark..." Jeno said sobbing.

"Yeah, yeah... They are bad. But don't cry anymore, okay?" Mark pulled Jeno into his arms. Gently caressing his wife's hair, occasionally kissing his wife's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah... Lee Jeno is indeed a crybaby. He easily cries because of trivial things, even in things that should not need to be mourned.

 

But Mark Lee, loved his wife to death. No matter his wife is sappy, spoiled, or whatever his shortcomings, he accepts Jeno Lee, as a life-long partner, at sad and happy, rich and poor, healthy and sick moments. That was his promise when he married Jeno. And when he propose Jeno infront of their parents.

 

 

 

I take you to be my best firend, my faithful partner.

My one true love, I promise to encourage you and inspire you.

To love you truly through good times and bad.

I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down.

To love you unconditionally, through all of our adventures in life together.

 

-END-