Red Kiss

Hyuna's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pair of close friends decided to travel together to a foreign country. The good thing was that they didn’t need any sort of disguise to protect their identity. They freely explored the charming and medieval streets of London. Once in a while, they would get lost and had to find their way back to their original spots. 

(Y/N) noticed the free-spirited girl jumping around in excitement because she loved to take photos of beautiful sceneries and herself. Hyuna would ask (Y/N) to snap a few pics of her posing with the city as the background. While (Y/N) scrolled through the photos, they noticed that Hyuna was wandering off. 

“Don’t get lost, kitty-cat.” They chuckled, deleting some photos that didn’t appear the best. 

“I won’t,” she assured, lazily waving her hand like it was no big deal. 

Hyuna was used to being called ‘kitty-cat’ and other nicknames by (Y/N). It was normal in their friendship, but to others it made it seem that they were more than just close friends. Some assumed that they were dating.

The sky was covered in gray clouds making the atmosphere appear darker than usual. Small droplets of liquid landed upon their hands, signaling that it was going to rain soon. 

The duo quickly ran to find a roof over their heads to protect themselves from getting wet. Hyuna grabbed their hand and led them to a nearby cover. It was small, but it was enough to cover both of them if they huddled together. People used their umbrellas as they normally walked by as if they were used to this every day. Others quickly ran to stay dry and get home safely. 

Hyuna enjoyed this atmosphere: the sky crying its heart out as the illumining lights from cars and buildings lit up the dark atmosphere. She completely forgot that she was still holding their cold hand. It seemed that they didn’t mind since they didn’t retract their hand from hers. 

Suddenly, Hyuna remembered that one of her ideal dreams was to kiss her lover inside a red telephone booth on a rainy day. Although she wasn’t with the person of her dreams, she was with her best buddy: (Y/N). 

If they do date, Hyuna would receive backlash not only from her fans but also her friends. Her friends never thought twice about her relationship to (Y/N) and jumped to the conclusion that they were her partner, warning her that she could do better; a person who could treat her better and someone who truly deserved her heart. She neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter