I'm Crazy For you (one shot only)

I'm Crazy For you (one shot only)

(a/n: I didn't write the story. My friend did. So yeah. I was just asked to post it :) Do comment for her :))

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Students of Shin Hwa University keeps on shouting their idol’s name when they saw the black limousine where the famous boy’s are riding at. . .


Geehan: Hankyung oppa saranghae..!!WoOhH..!
Hyorin:omo..!They are so handsome!
Bora: everyone knows that!.haha..

The crowd gets more noisy when the boys are on their way. Suddenly Geehan is being pushed by other students which makes her bumped on Hankyung’s shoulder that makes him mad..

Hankyung: ya!.Watch your steps next time!
Geehan: ne..mianhe oppa..
Hankyung: aish...

Geehan slowly bowed her head and felt so sorry about it while the boys already entered the school.

Geehan: aigoo..i feel so shy...
Bora: don’t worry, its just an accident..
Geehan: ahH..gwenchana, I still like him! WeEhH.! (running away)
Hyorin: aish..she’s on the mood again..

In the class,Geehan keeps on reciting for Hankyung to notice her,but actually all her answers are wrong..

Teacher: What is a verb?
Geehan: aha! that’s so easy ma’am! a verb. . . . is . . a. . word.??
Ryeowook: aniyo! verb is obviously a word but it is actually an action word…
Geehan: ya!it doesn’t matter what..at least there is a word on it…(rolled eyes and glared to Ryeowook)
Hankyung: tsk.,this girl..(half smile)



At break time, while the famous boys are eating on a long table, Geehan is walking back and fort in front of them while talking in a shouting way to her friend like they are in a long distance even though they are actually in holding hands..

Geehan: ne!! I know that feeling when a fan passes on his/her idol!!..(saying it loud making Hnakyung to hear it)
Hyorin: im not even asking you that and especially Im not a deaf for you to say it loud!!
Geehan: ya! You can just answer “ne”..

Hankyung: aigoo..it feels like I lost my appetite..
Heechul: just pretend you cant hear anything…
Leeteuk: hahaha..she’s somewhat like funny…[imagine Leetuek and he's laugh lol ^^]

After the class,the boys needs to check their locker to see the letters from their fans. Hankyung got the most of the letter…

Kangin: look!my letters are just half of hyung’s(pointing out Hankyung)
Leeteuk: ne…im so jealous..haha..

And when everybody is reading Hankyung’s letters they noticed that the half of it came from the name “GEEHAN”

Hankyung: ya!!it is all from her.!.why is she like this?.she keeps on bothering me..
Siwon: but she looks so inspired while writing these letters…
Hankyung: eotteoke?feels like im going crazy like her…

Geehan keeps on doing such things everyday. Then one day, the boys feels so boring and they decided to play when suddenly a nerd guy approach them to have some autograph. Unfortunately the boys are in a naughty attitude ,so they just look at each other like they wanna have some trip on the nerd guy. . .

Eunhyuk: What’s your name?.
Nerd guy: Ryeowook imnida!.
Kangin: uhm..we will sign you an autograph after ff. what we want you to do…
Ryeowook: ne.!
Eunhyuk: can you dance?..

Ryeowook dances on just what he knows. The famous boys are having fun o him and keep on telling him to sing,act..etc..Geehan is about to pass them when she noticed that they are like playing Ryeowook which makes her disappointed and mad bec. She’s a fan of them together with ryeowook. . .

Geehan: ya!stop it..and you ryeowook!come here!
Heechul: ya!.whats wrong with you?!
Geehan: to what I know., I must be the one asking you that! So..whats wrong with you,huh?!

Hankyung stands up and gets near to her. Geehan feels so nervous already like she wants to run away,but Ryeowook holds her back making her to move forward. .

Geehan: I cant do this..(whispered)
Ryeowook: just be yourself..
Geehan: geurae..i’ll be myself…

Geehan and Hankyung started to look at each other from eye to eye..

Hankyung: ya!. As I know your just a fan of mine who did nothing but to do CRAZY things for me to notice such CRAZY person as YOU!!..
Geehan: (slapped Hankyung’s face) yes I am!.you know why?.because I like you!!you inspired me a lot!.Even if everybody including you thinks that I am Crazy,I don’t care…what important for me is that I know that you notice me..
Hankyung: Geehan-shi..(wanna say sorry but Geehan cut it)
Geehan: but you know what?..i feel so unfortunate bec. everything I’ve done is just nothing for you..you don’t deserve it!you don’t worth it!! (really angry)

Geehan and Ryeowook run away as fast as they can and Hankyung followed them a look..the famous boys are all disturbed by conscience..

Heechul: I know it hurts..
Kangin: (taking a deep breath) aigoo..
Hankyung: mianhe..Geehan..mianhe..
Eunhyuk: ugh…what have I done..?
Siwon: God!.i didn’t expect this…
Leeteuk: she’s brave enough to do this..

Hankyung plans to apologize to her whatever it takes bec. since that day, he keeps on thinking of
Geehan…


Hyorin: Geehan-shi..,why do you look so sad since the other day?.
Geehan: mollaseo..
Hyorin: youre not even interested to see Hankyung oppa..
Bora: right!.its all bec. of him.!.(looking at Hankyung)

Geehan and Hyorin stares at Hankyung whose getting near..nearer..and nearer. But before he reach them, Geehan stands up quickly and run so Hankyung also run towards her while shouting…

Hankyung: Geehan-shi!..mianhe!!.please wait!!.mianhe!.

Hyorin and Bora are curious..

Hyorin: what the hell in the world is going on..?!.
Bora: I think I don’t wanna think about it..

At lunch time, Hankyung delivers food for Geehan,but she always reject it in front of him…

Hankyung: Geehan-ah.,this is a Chinese food for you..
Geehan: no thanks..,you better put it on the trash…
Hankyung: its okay.,I’ll just leave it here for you to eat it when you are hungry…
Geehan:. . . .(no comment)
Hyorin and Bora: gomawo. . .

As Hankyung leaves. . .

Geehan: oh God..its good that he already went away..oh.! Chinese foods!. I really like it!so delicious.!..jjang..!
Hyorin: are you just pretending that you don’t like it a while ago.?.or youre just late reaction.?
Geehan: im just pretending..you know.,we have a “LOVE QUARREL”
Bora: youre not even a LOVER or a couple to have a “LOVE QUARREL”
Geehan: Fine..! we have a “LOVE QUARREL – LOVE = QUARREL”
Bora: hmmm..better..
Geehan: aish..i better take this home and it eat on my own..!

After 1month of having this quarrel,Hankyung already feels like he’s in love with Geehan. . .

Eunhyuk: hyung,why do you still keep on going to Geehan if we all know that she’s okay now..
Hankyung: youre right..why am I still doing this..?
Kangin: why are you asking us..?
Hankyung: all I know is that I always want to see and be with her…
Heechul: maybe youre in love…
Hankyung: with that girl.?not bad..(feels great)

F.Y.I Geehan has a childhood friend named Kyuhyun.She used to tell stories about Hankyung to him. . .
One day,Kyuhyun and Geehan are playing on the bench. He tickles Geehan and vice versa. . .


Geehan: hahaha…ya.!stop tickeling me!..haha..
Kyuhyun: you better stop first!.hahaha..lol..

Hankyung saw this sweetness and suddenly get jealous. He went to them jealously…

Hankyung: ya!.(pulled up Geehan)
Geehan: im hurt!.
Kyuhyun: (pulled back Geehan) ya.!what’s youre problem,huh?!.
Hankyung: who are you to touch her like that?!.
Kyuhyun: well..im her childhood friend,..and you!?
Hankyung: actually …im her…Future Boyriend.!
Geehan: who told you?!youre not even courting me.!.
Hankyung: mwo?!.cant you see it?.i’ve been courting you since I started apologizing to you…

Geehan is holding her laugh and Kyuhyun knows it so he hide her at his back…

Kyuhyun: oh.! Jinjja.!? I think she don’t know it so you better court her well..
Hankyung: of course I will!.before you get her.!
Kyuhyun: just be the best man win (half smile)
Hankyung: ya..Geehan-shi,did you hear it? Im going to court you wether you like it or not..im serious..
Kyuhyun: we need to go.,Geehan-shi kaja…

When they are already far from Hankyung,Geehan burst out her happiness until she get tired..

Geehan: oppa..kamsahamnida..
Kyuhyun:chonmaneyeo,are you happy?.
Geehan: ne..now that I know that he also likes me..
Kyuhyun: why do you like him..?
Geehan: I don’t know..i like everything about him.,whatever he does I still like him..maybe this is really what love is..
Kyuhyun: are we going to continue our plan?
Geehan: mwo?.
Kyuhyun: our plan to make Hankyung jealous…
Geehan:of course..we need to pretend that were liking each other..oppa I know that your good at making pranks so next time we need to make it better,araso..?
Kyuhyun: araso..
Geehan:oppa I think I need to leave first..,bye..

When Geehan leaves. . .

Kyuhyun: *sigh*..until when am I going to pretend..I wish this would last forever..even if im not the man you used to like,(smirk) with this so childish plan at least I can show my love to you..i hope there is going to be a day that you’re going to love me for real and forget Hankyung even just for a second..you’re really like a shining star in the night sky which is hard to get..why did you make me love you?,and at the you’re just going to hurt me..aish this Crazy girl…

At lunch time .,Kyuhyun and Geehan are eating together and Hankyung arrive. .

Hankyung: Geehan-ah, I cooked this fried rice for you…
Geehan: jinjja..?! hMmM..it looks delicious..
Kyuhyun: I think my kimchi jigae is more delicious than that..
Geehan: haha..are you talking about your kimchi jigae.?as I remember the kimchi you gave me before doesn’t taste good..haha..
Kyuhyun:ani..,you just don’t get the taste(angelic smile)
Hankyung: aish..its not even funny.,so why are they laughing.?
Geehan: anyway.,you wanna join us..?
Hankyung:of course yes..but I think I cant resist eating with that evil..
Geehan: aHh..dont be stubborn..

When Hankyung and Geehan is going to start eating,Kyuhyun feeds Geehan first and vice versa. . .

Hankyung: they even have their own hands so why feed each other?.
Geehan: aye..you’re jealous..,want me to feed you.?
Hankyung: no thanks.,I have my own hands..

The class is over and they need to go home right away..When Hankyung is going inside their limousine he saw Kyunhyun and Geehan waiting for a bus together. He tries to approach them but Geehan and Kyuhyun noticed him so they plan to make fun of him. They run and hide then suddenly Hankyung got lost. While running something dropped in Geehan’s eyes. . . .

Geehan: ouch..my eyes..
Kyuhyun: wae.?
Geehan: there is something in my eyes…
Kyuhyun: let me see..,okay im going to blow it okay.?

While Kyuhyun is blowing it,Hankyung already found them and he thought that Kyuhyun is going to kiss Geehan so he hurriedly went to them and punches Kyunhyun’s face…

Kyuhyun: aHhH..it hurts..why did you do that..??!!
Hankyung: what do you think you were doing.huh?!
Geehan: there is just something in my eyes and he helps me to remove it.!
Hankyung: eh..?that’s it.?nothing else.?
Geehan: nothing else..youre jealous again..
Hankyung: Kyuhyun-shi..,mianhe…
Kyuhyun: gwenchana..,I’ll ry to understand you..

After one month of having this love triangle ,Hankyung finally want to confess with Geehan..

Hankyung: ya..can you guys suggest on what place am I going to confess.?
Siwon: TO THE CHURCH!..
Heechul: praise the Lord!.Siwon-shi he’s going to confess to Geehan and not to get married!
Kangin: then don’t ask her to be your girlfrienD, ask her to be your wife..
Leeteuk: haha..you’re right..
Eunhyuk: what about Namsan Park?.thats’s the place where Shindong hyung got engaged with her GF..
Hankyung: geurae.!that place is so romantic..

At night Hankyung calls Geehan..


Hankyung: yoboseyo..?
Geehan:ne..yoboseyo..nuguseyo.?
Hankyung: Hankyung imnida..what are you doing now..?
Geehan: eobseo..,I am actually bored..
Hankyung: can we meet in Namsan Tower tonight at 9:30?.
Geehan: ne..i will arrive at the right time..
Hankyung: right time..?okay.,but if you’re late don’t expect that im going to wait coz “Time is Gold”,araso..?
Geehan: araso..bye..

After the call,Geehan receives another call from Kyuhyun..


Kyuhyun: yoboseyo.?
Geehan: ne..kyuhyun oppa..?
Kyuhyun:i need to meet you at the luxurious restaurant at exactly 9:00 tonight im need to say something important to you personally ..,i will wait for you..
Geehan: but..( Kyuhyun dropped the phone)
Geehan: aish..eotoke..?,i need to hurry now..

Geehan went to the luxurious restaurant. There is no one in the restaurant except for Kyuhyun and Geehan. The restaurant is designed with hearts and flowers everywhere. Geehan is already curious. . .

Geehan: oppa,what are we doing here.?
Kyuhyun: Geehan-shi..,I cant fight this feeling anymore, i need to say this to you..that’s why i called you here..
Geehan: ne..oppa say it now..
Kyuhyun: all this time i kept on hiding my feelings for you,i have done everything for you even though i know that im not the man you used to like..Geehan-shi..SARANGHAE..
Geehan: oppa..its not that i dont like you..youre so important to me but i know you know that i like Hankyung..mianhe..and thank you for the love..Ireally care for you and i like you as a friend..i hope you can find someone whose going to pay back youre love and i know that im not the one for you..,i don’t deserve you’re love,you deserve a girl better than me..
Kyuhyun: Im expecting this to happen..i just wanna hear it personally from you so that i can be relieve..ya i heard that you’re going to meet Hankyung..
Geehan: oh.!ne..i almost forgot..oppa i need to go first..but were still friends right..?
Kyuhyun:of course..go now palli..anyeong..
Geehan: anyeong..

Geehan hurriedly went to Namsan Tower to meet Hankyung..

Hankyung: why is this girl so late..?! (already walking away)
Geehan: (appraoching)..ya.!hankyung oppa.!where are you going..?!
Hankyung: youre late for about 30 sec. what do you expect me to do..?!,didnt i tell you that time is important to me.?!
Geehan: then you can go now!,ill just call Kyuhyun oppa to pick me up here..
Hankyung: ani!im just kidding..
Geehan: then why did you call me here..?
Hankyung: you know i like you..im not the kind of person whose making things harder..especially i dont want my special someone to be with my rival..so..ithink you now know what i mean..
Geehan: eh.?what do you mean..?can you just say it directly..
Hankyung: you know it..!!
Geehan: no..
Hankyung: SARANGHAE..!!
Geehan: that’s it..!say it louder..!
Hankyung: Geehan-shi SARANGHAE..!

Geehan seriously looking at him.Hankyung is waiting for her answer when Geehan is going to speak Hankyung pulled her and KISS her on the lips..Geehan turns back like she’s going to leave Hankyung but actually she just secretly laugh..

G: oppa..actually my love for you doesnt change..i still really..really ..LOVE you..!
H: i know right..?

After a year Hankyung and Geehan are still a couple but there is no day that they didnt fight..while kyuhyun find a girl namad seohyun and now starting to court her...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So what ya guys think?

comments please!

 

I LOVE YOU!

 

Oh! Guys, if you had not read it yet... mind if you'll check my  story ? :D