final

there’s no such thing as perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everywhere Jungeun touched her it made Jinsol feel as if she was burning. The warm hands, the soft skin, the caring touch. The blonde knew it was her beginning and her end: she fell in love so fast. The younger had exactly everything she looked for: the tsundere personality, the cool manners, the smart mind. 

But yet, they were just friends. Of course Jinsol would never share her feelings, mostly because Jungeun had a girlfriend already. Jiwoo was cute, bright, sweet and the perfect partner. They were a great couple, everyone looked up for them for perfection in a relationship. In the beginning was so hard for Jinsol to accept the fact that Jungeun wasn’t hers, but she read and learnt and decided that the younger’s happiness was her happiness too. Since then she started to feel at easy and almost at peace; she loved the brunette the most and exactly because of that, seeing her with another person that was also making her happy was enough. 

Sometimes, though, even when a couple look perfect to each other, they just aren’t. And with this, Jiwoo and Jungeun grew tired of each other. In a mutual decision, they broke up. Jinsol wasn’t expecting nothing, of course. Jungeun would never have feelings for her; if she didn’t since the start of their friendship, why now? 

Sometimes, though, we learn how to love someone through time and after we love them the most with all of their flaws and virtues, we fall in love. That’s exactly what Jungeun was feeling when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter