The day they found out

Chanyeol's two baby๐Ÿ’–

Chanyeol woke up to the sound of someone vomiting. Drowsily he removed the blanket and got out of bed. "Sarah are u fine?" he asks as he enter the bathroom. "uhh, no its horrible, i don't know whats wrong maybe i ate something bad yesterday" answers Sarah, the one he adores so much. Concerned, chanyeol goes to her side and caresses her. Chanyeol knows how much she hates being sick and is so worried about her. "It's okay, I'll take a leave from the office and take you the hospital."

" Noooo i don't want you to be absent from work because of me, am going to be fine. It must be just a stomach bug. Don't worry chanyeol." She replies weakly. Knowing so her so well, chanyeol does not argue with her. "Okay if you say so but if there is anything wrong, i repeat if anything is wrong u call me okayy?? Have i made myself clear?" Sarah nods in response and chanyeol picks her up in bridal style and take her to bed. He covers her with the blanklet and kisses her on forehead. Chanyeol goes to get ready for work.

Before he leaves, he looks at her once and a smile comes on his face automatically. "she looks so peaceful,my pabo." He takes his car keys and leave the house. After a few hours, Sarah wakes up with a throbbing headache. "Aish, what is happening to me?" She goes out of bed and takes a refreshing bath. Soon after, she was eating her breakfast and the urge to vomit came back again. Running towards the bathroom, she vomits all that she has eaten.

At work, Chanyeol is still thinking about Sarah."Sir, sir..." one of the employees calls chanyeol."Ohh yes, am sorry i was just thinking about something, let's finish the meeting quickly. I have to get back home." Chanyeol knows how stubborn Sarah is. She won't disturb him at work even if she is sick.

Back home, sarah was resting on the couch and fell asleep. As soon as the meeting got over chanyeol came back home to find his beautiful baby fast asleep on the sofa. He kneels down to have better look at his lovely wife. He notices how pale his wife has become. "She can never take care of herself.I'll take a quick bath and prepare some food for her till she wakes up."

After the bath, chanyeol got busy preparing for dinner. Sarah woke up feeling horrible, she was not able to think straight.As soon as she got up she fell down with thump. Chanyeol heard the sound and as he saw Sarah down,he panicked. He went by her side and took her in his arms. They reached the hospital in no time and Sarah was being checked. Chanyeol was anxious. When the doctor came out, Chanyeol bombarded him with his questions. "What happened to her? Is she fine? Has she regained conscious?" "woahh calm down" the doctor aka chanyeol's friend Chen said. "She is alright and she is resting. In fact i have a good news for you. You will become father soon.She is pregnant."

"Whatttt." Chanyeol could not contain his happiness and hugged his friend. " woohoo i will become father, ahhh am soo happyyy. Can i meet her?" chen nods in response. He goes in the room and smiles like an idiot. He sits besides her and talks to her stomach. " Hello, baby can u hear me? i just want to tell you that i am always going to love you." Chanyeol was still talking to the baby when Sarah regained her consciousness. "Chanyeol, what happened to me?" He looks at her and see her struggling to sit. "Wait let me help you. Are u feeling better now?" To which Sarah says yes. "Well, Sarah i have to tell you something. From now on its not going to be just two of us but three" Confused Sarah just stares at him. And chanyeol hugs her saying " we are going to be parentsss." Sarah cannot believe her ears but she feels so happy and hugs chanyeol back.

"I can't believe. we'll have our own child. I am so happy." Sarah says. " i know its so awesome. its like a miracle." Chen enters the room "sorry to disturb. You can take her home now and make sure she takes vitamins and eat well as she is still weak. You must take good care of her."

Chanyeol helps her get in the car and went home so that she can rest a bit.At night chanyeol fell asleep while hugging sarah and his hands on her stomach.