It Was Written In The Stars

It Was Written In The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a birthday party to be remembered, just like every birthday party that Sana had thrown for Mina ever since they started dating. The extravagant birthday cake that Sana had prepared existed only as crumbs on the table and stray steaks of frosting that both Nayeon and Jeongyeon had managed to smear across Mina's cheeks during Twice's traditional birthday kiss parade. Seven pairs of faint lipstick impressions painted Mina's cheeks, the eighth and final pair of lip prints hiding against the glistening red of Mina's own lipstick.

"Happy birthday, darling," Sana murmured, painting another birthday kiss across Mina's lips. The tender caress of Sana's lips against her own, the sensual feel of Sana's tongue slowly into sent a surge of desire down Mina's spine that caused her to fall deeper into the kiss. She leaned up into Sana from where she sat on the edge of the sofa with Sana standing over her, a faint groan escaping from as Sana gently pushed her back into her seat with a particularly heated press against her lips.

"Hey, get a room you two," Momo joked as she rolled her eyes, pausing in her task of picking up the empty alcohol bottles that littered their dorm to tease the happy couple.

Sana broke the warm kiss with Mina, her eyes glaring playfully at her oldest friend. "We've got a room booked already," she reminded Momo smugly.

"A really nice room, too," Mina added, her eyes remaining fondly on her girlfriend. The fancy hotel room reserved for them that evening was part of Sana's birthday gift to Mina this year, the other part being the expensive perfume set that now sat among the other gifts the members had given to Mina as well. "And we'll head over to the hotel just as soon as we're done cleaning, so stop peeping at us and keep cleaning," Mina teased, turning to Momo.

"It's not peeping when you guys are making out in the middle of the living room," Momo retorted, but she immediately resumed cleaning when Jihyo and Nayeon came back into the room.

"Leave them alone, Momo," Jihyo laughed. She filled her arms with more dirty dishes for Dahyun and Chaeyoung to wash while Nayeon picked up more plates of uneaten food for Tzuyu to put away. "I think they're being cute."

"Cute. Inappropriate. It's all the same with them, isn't it?" Nayeon said nonchalantly, earning herself a sharp nudge from Jihyo. The leader shooed the two older members out of the room as Mina and Sana giggled, knowing that there was no one more supportive of their relationship than their Twice members.

"We're almost done cleaning here, so why don't you two take off early?" Jihyo suggested kindly, and Mina could feel her heart swell with affection at Jihyo's consideration, but Sana shook her head and dropped the fingers she had intertwined with Mina's.

"And incur Jeongyeon's wrath? I don't think so. Let me at least clean up Mina's presents first before we go."

"Suit yourself," Jihyo shrugged. "Just don't waste that fancy hotel room you got for tonight. Over 400,000 won for one night, right? You sure go all out for your darling."

Sana blushed at the observation and looked away in embarrassment, an amused smile passing between Mina and Jihyo that went unnoticed by the older girl. Mina glared playfully at Jihyo for teasing her girlfriend while Jihyo taunted her back with a smirk, daring Mina to stand up for Sana. Shaking her head slightly at their devilish leader, Mina reached out and took Sana's hand, pulling Sana into her lap and babying her girlfriend with a warm backhug.

"Yes, she does go all out for her darling. What of it?" Mina replied confidently, her eyes narrowing dangerously at Jihyo's smirk. And then to complete her show of support for Sana--and to get back at Jihyo for teasing her girlfriend--Mina began to run a hand across Sana's toned stomach before dipping daringly under Sana's shirt.

"MY EYES!" Jihyo cried out, turning away quickly and covering her eyes with her free hand. "Nayeon-unnie was right. You guys are totally inappropriate."

"Ouch, harsh words," Mina replied evenly, knowing that Jihyo wasn't really scandalized based on the small smile that grew across their leader's face behind her covered eyes. Jihyo merely stuck out her tongue in response and left the living room with a stack of dirty plates in her hands, temporarily leaving Mina and Sana alone again.

"Do you think the fancy hotel room was too much?" Sana wondered when they were alone. She turned to Mina with a frown, placing a warm hand on top of the one that Mina was still slowly snaking into her shirt. "I could have booked us a cheaper room, but I wanted something special since it was your birthday."

Mina hummed thoughtfully. "No, it's not too much and I love that you got us a special room for tonight. But it's not the cost of the room that makes spending a night with you special." She nudged her nose against Sana's check comfortably, the familiar scent of Sana's Candy Kiss perfume rewarding her for the action. "The special part is just being with you."

A warm feeling grew in Mina's chest as she watched her beautiful girlfriend stutter and blush her way through a response to Mina's sincerely words. There were very few things in the world that could embarrass Sana like this, that could weave through Sana overflowing confidence and leave Sana shy and vulnerable and absolutely endearing, and Mina was grateful to be one of those things. Unable to allow Sana to be flust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter