Jealous Kkura

Jealous Girlfriend

 

Sakura's plane just landed on the airport. She went to Japan for two days, doing her solo activity. She looked at her phone expecting for Chaeyeon's message but there's none. Chaeyeon supposed to pick her up in the airport together with their manager. 

 

Her phone rings, she quickly answered it thinking it was Chaeyeon but it's only their manager contacting her saying that she's already waiting at the lobby. As she walks towards the lobby she gave Chaeyeon a call. 

 

"Chaeyeon asnwer the phone now." She's getting annoyed because the phone just kept ringing but no one answering it.

 

"I'm pretty sure she knew that I'm coming back today. She always picks me up whenever I go to Japan." Sakura talking to herself.

 

She kept thinking hard as she walk out. Her manager waves at her from a far. She looked around trying to look for Chaeyeon but unfortunately the girl is not there to pick her up.

 

"Chaeyeon you're really starting to change." Sakura shook her head and waved back to her manager.

 

-

 

Chaeyeon went out with Eunbi to the mall. The older girl asked her help to buy things for their dorm. Chaeyeon thought that Sakura will be back at night so she agreed on Eunbi. She accidentally left her phone at the dorm so she didn't see Sakura's message before the other girl left Japan. 

 

The two spent almost whole day to buy stuff for their dorm. They are the two mothers of the group. They both had fun buying a lot of things needed for their own dorms. 

 

It's already dark when they finished shopping.  Chaeyeon suddenly remembered Sakura. She has to pick up her girlfriend in the airport. She asked their manager if what time they will be going to the airport.

 

"Oppa, what time are we picking up Sakura?" She asked the manager carrying the stuff they bought. 

 

"What do you mean? Sakura is already on your dorm." The manager replied, giving her a heart attack. 

 

"What? She's already in the dorm?!" Chaeyeon was surprised and panickly looking for her phone, she forgot that she left it in the dorm.

 

"Eunbi unnie can I borrow your phone?" She quickly called Sakura's phone but the other girl is not answering it. 

 

"I'm dead. I'm dead unnie. Really dead." Chaeyeon looked at Eunbi while lightly hitting her head.

 

"Chaeyeon calm down. I'm sure she will understand it. Nako and the others will surely explain it to her. You don't have to worry." Eunbi told Chaeyeon to make her calm down.

 

"Unnie... Sakura is being too sensitive these days. I don't know why." Chaeyeon worriedly said to Eunbi.

 

"She's just being over protective to you. That's how girlfriends are." Eunbi tapped Chaeyeon's back. 

 

"I hope so unnie. Thank you." Chaeyeon hugged Eunbi who's sitting beside her.

 

-

 

Sakura arrived at their dorm. All the other members except the two who went out welcomed her back. The girls from the other dorm stayed there for a while then left after an hour. They want Sakura to get her rest. 

 

After more than two hours since she came back, no one explains to her where Chaeyeon and Eunbi is. Yuri and Wonyoung already went to their room while Hitomi took a shower. Nako is the only one left in the living room with Sakura.

 

"Nako, where's Eunbi and Chaeyeon?" Sakura finally asked the small girl sitting beside her in the couch.

 

"How come you didn't know where your girlfriend is Saku-chan? That's odd." Nako gave a confused look to Sakura.

 

"Do you think I'm going to ask if I knew the answer Nako-chan?" Sakura a bit annoyed since Nako has a point. She's supposed to know where her girlfriend is.

 

"Well. She went on a date with Eunbi unnie." Nako jokingly said but Sakura's ear got bigger when she heard what Nako just said. 

 

"What time they left the dorm?" Sakura's tone changed.

 

"They left early in the morning. They've been together for the whole day." Nako said while looking a bit annoyed since Eunbi didn't bring her with them.

 

"I see. I'm going to rest now." Sakura stood up from her seat and walked to her room. 

 

She slowly closed the door and walks to her bed. She saw Chaeyeon's phone on her bed. 

 

"So she left her phone that's why I can't contact her. But why is it on my bed?" Sakura asked confusingly. She took Chaeyeon's phone and opened it. 

 

She saw her face on Chaeyeon's wallpaper. She checked the phone and just saw her own messages and missed call. 

 

"Good thing, nothing's here." She closed the phone and felt a bit less upset on the girl.

 

She went to the shower room after Hitomi was done. She kept thinking of Chaeyeon and Eunbi. She's being paranoid on what the two did the whole day. 

 

"I'm starting to hate this. Why I always feel jealous. Even with our own members I feel jealous. I'm being a over protective girlfriend." Sakura kept her head down as she showers. 

 

She finished showering and already changed in her sleeping clothes. Chaeyeon is still not in the dorm. She tried to sleep but she can't. She still feel upset on Chaeyeon and even with herself.

 

-

 

Chaeyeon just arrived in their dorm. As soon as she opened their door she put down the stuff that they bought and quickly looked for Sakura. Everyone is already on their own rooms except Yuri who shares room with Sakura, she went to the other dorm to sleep over.

 

She slowly opened the door trying not to wake up Sakura. She feels very nervous walking towards the girl. She checked on Sakura if she's already asleep. The girl didn't move even she heard Chaeyeon walked inside the room. 

 

Chaeyeon noticed that Sakura is just pretending to be asleep to avoid her. She knew that her girlfriend is upset since she missed on picking her up. She also know that Sakura is being more sensitive the past weeks. 

 

She slowly went to the bed, wrapping her arms around Sakura's waist. She embraced the girl from behind. She leaned her head on Sakura's neck. She can feel Sakura's heart beating so fast. 

 

"I know you're still awake. I'm so sorry for being stupid and forget to fetch you earlier." Chaeyeon whispered to Sakura making the other girl bit her lips.

 

"Please don't get mad at me. I don't like seeing you upset. I always want to see your beautiful smile." She shoved her fluffy face on Sakura's neck. 

 

"And please stop being so paranoid. Just trust me okay? Because I'm so into you. I only like you. Don't forget that." Chaeyeon smiled as she tried not to cry. 

 

"I love you kura-chan." She gave a lot of kisses to Sakura's head before standing up from the bed. She put a blanket to Sakura before leaving the room.

 

Sakura opened her eyes as soon as Chaeyeon left the room. She smiled as she feel contented on Chaeyeon's sincere words. She finally went to sleep comfartably. 

 

-

 

The two went back being a lovey dovey the next day. They went to their schedules happily. The group decided to hang out after finishing their last activity for the day. They decided to watch movie in theatre and eat street food after. 

 

Chaeyeon, Minju, Yena, Yuri, Chaewon and Hitomi finished their photoshoot first. They decided to go first, since the mall is just in front of the building. The other members allowed them to go first since they don't want them to wait that long. 

 

Chaeyeon asked permission from her girlfriend first before leaving. Sakura allowed her to go with the other members. 

 

The six excitedly left the building and went inside the mall. They dress coveredly, making sure the public won't notice them. Yena pulled all of them inside the arcade shop. 

 

"Sakura would love this place. Can we wait for them?" Chaeyeon tried not to go inside but excited Minju grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. 

 

The six happily played different games. They tried almost everything inside the shop. They forgot about the time and was too busy to check their phones. Chaewon got surprised when she saw Eunbi's missed call to her. There are 20 missed calls. They didn't call them back but instead run as fast as they can way out of the shop. 

 

Yena took Yuri's hand and run fast. Chaewon and Hitomi held each other hands while following Yena and Yuri. Minju and Chaeyeon laughing at Yena's worried face. The two made fun of the duck because she's the oldest among them and will be scolded later by Eunbi. 

 

Chaeyeon and Minju kept pushing each other still having fun while holding each other's hands. They followed the four who's running in front of them. Chaeyeon didn't notice that they already arrived on their meeting place. She and Minju were busy exchanging laughs with each other. She was shocked when Minju suddenly stopped, she can't see anything because Minju is blocking her view. She then teasingly pushed Minju in fornt of her to move. 

 

She noticed Minju stopped laughing. As the girl moved in front of her she was surprised when she saw Sakura glaring at her. She quickly removed her hand from Minju's hand. Her laughing face turned into a nervous face. She felt sweating as Sakura still giving her a death stare. 

 

The six lined up. Yena apologizes for being late. Eunbi stood up from her sit and scolded them a bit. She then accepted their apology after. Yujin run towards Minju like baby and gave her a hug. Chaeyeon nervously walk towards Sakura who's sitting beside Nako. Sakura didn't say anything to her. Chaeyeon awkwardly stand up behind Sakura's seat. 

 

"You're dead." Yena gave Chaeyeon a hand gesture teasing the fluffy girl. Chaeyeon still sweating, she's afraid to approach her girlfriend. 

 

"Okay! Everyone is here now let's go to the movie theatre!" Eunbi excitedly said while wrapping her arms around Nako's shoulder. 

 

Sakura stood up from her sit and put both of her hands on her pocket. Chaeyeon stayed silent as she's scared of Sakura. She wants to hold her hand but the other girl obviously doesn't want to. She walked beside Sakura silently.

 

Yena and Yuri happily holds each other hands while walking. Yujin left Wonyoung and clings to Minju. Chaewon and Hitomi look like a cute couple being shy with each other. They kept exchanging smiles while walking.

 

"I'm too lonely too live." Wonyoung exclaimed as she saw everyone having their own partner.

 

"Don't worry unnie is here." Hyewon gave the giant baby a hug. The two walked beside each other, clinging their arms with one another.

 

They arrived at the theatre. Eunbi bought tickets for them. They are going to watch horror movie. It's the perfect movie for them since they all have their own partners.

 

They sit with the same member they walked with earlier. As the movie started the members started to cuddle with each other except Sakura and Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon doesn't dare to speak with Sakura as she saw the girl's bad mood. She knew she will be dead as soon as she opens . The movie is getting scary, Chaeyeon wants to hide in Sakura's arms but the other girl still looks cold towards her. Chaeyeon just held herself together. 

 

"Is she not getting scared? Oh I forgot she starred in a horror movie. Maybe that's why." She thought to herself while taking a glimpse of Sakura who doesn't react much. 

 

She was surprised when Sakura screamed together with the other members. Chaeyeon didn't scream because she was busy looking at Sakura. Sakura grabbed her arms and hugged it. Chaeyeon tried to hold her laugh as she saw Sakura's reaction while screaming. 

 

Sakura quickly removed her hand to Chaeyeon's arm as soon as she noticed it. They continued watching. Chaeyeon sometimes getting scared and unconsciouly leaning on Sakura's shoulder. Same with Sakura she will grabbed Chaeyeon's arms and will hold it. 

 

As soon as the movie ended Sakura put her cold face back. Chaeyeon thought that she wasn't mad anymore but she was wrong. The members happily talked about the movie as they went out from the theatre.

 

They left the mall and headed to eat street foods. They walked side by side as they reach their destination. A lot of food vendors were on that famous street. They decided to part ways since they want to try different foods. They went on couples and will be meeting in an hour. 

 

The other members excitedly spreads out and headed to their favorite street foods. Sakura and Chaeyeon are the only ones left and still not moving.

 

"Sakura... What do you want to eat?" Chaeyeon gathered all her energy and finally spoke up. 

 

She was looking at Sakura waiting for her reply. Chaeyeon was surprised when Sakura didn't answer her and just turned away and started to walk.

 

"Yah Sakura?! What is it again?" Chaeyeon run towards in front of Sakura, stopping the girl from walking.

 

"Why are you always like this?!" Chaeyeon lose her coolness and get frustrated on Sakura's action.

 

"You're not going to answer? You're just going to ignore me? What you don't want to talk to me anymore?!" Chaeyeon already got mad because Sakura doesn't even pay attention to her.

 

"Fine!" Chaeyeon started to walk away from her.

 

"So you're the one who's getting mad now!" Sakura yelled at Chaeyeon who has her back on the other girl.

 

"Who's not going to get mad if you kept on ignoring me? I'm asking you what's the problem?! But you doesn't look interested in talking to me." Chaeyeon turned back facing Sakura. 

 

"What's wrong? What's the problem? Are you that insensitive not to notice anything?! Are you that stupid not to know anything?!" Sakura yelled back at her.

 

"Yes. I'm this stupid! I'm so stupid falling in love with you!" Chaeyeon burst out and accidentally said those words. She was also surprised on what she just said and regret it instantly.

 

"That's it." Sakura turned away and started to walk away. 

 

"No. I don't mean that. Sakura." Chaeyeon quickly followed her but Sakura didn't stop from walking.

 

"Wait. Hold on Sakura. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Chaeyeon holds her arms. Sakura trying to remove the girls hands from her arms but Chaeyeon kept on putting it back.

 

"Sakura please..." Chaeyeon almost tearing up, she hugs Sakura to stop her from moving. 

 

Sakura felt pity on the girl hugging her. She wants to hug her back but she still frustrated on her. She tried to push her away but Chaeyeon embracing her tightly. Her heart almost tear up as she felt Chaeyeon's sadness. 

 

"So what do you want now Chaeyeon?? Tell me." She pushed Chaeyeon away, removing the girl's hands from her. 

 

"I want you. I only want you." Chaeyeon wiped her tears. 

 

"I thought you feel stupid falling in love with me?!" Sakura asked her still feeling hurt from those words.

 

"I'm really not that stupid! I know that you're getting jealous with everything." Chaeyeon replied with a low voice.

 

"Are you telling me not to get jealous when I always see you flirting with someone? Am I not allowed to get jealous seeing my girlfriend having fun with other girls?!" Sakura can't help herself but get furious.

 

"I'm not stopping you from anything. What I just want is for you to trust me. You're always getting jealous, we're always fighting because of your jealousy." Chaeyeon trying to make Sakura understand her.

 

"Well. I'm so sorry Chaeyeon if I'm like this. It's not that I like having this kind of feelings, it really hurts. It really does. I trust you, you know that." Sakura biting her lips trying not to cry.

 

"You trust me? But why I don't feel it? You're always getting mad whenever I get close to the other members." Chaeyeon explaining her side.

 

"Getting close? You mean holding hands with them happily? Is that how you get close with them knowing you have your girlfriend around." Sakura answered her back.

 

"That's what I'm talking about! You really don't trust me. If it's about earlier...." Chaeyeon didn't finish her words as Sakura cut her off.

 

"It's not just about earlier! You don't understand it Chaeyeon." Sakura said dropping her head down.

 

"It's also about yesterday right?? You're still mad because I went out witn Eunbi and forgot to pick you up." Chaeyeon mentioned their misunderstanding from yesterday.

 

"That's not it!" Sakura shouted at Chaeyeon.

 

"Then tell me why?! Make me understand it! I'm getting tired of your jealousy." Chaeyeon said hurtful words again.

 

"Okay, if you don't want a jealous girlfriend... I think it's better for us to split up." Sakura looked at Chaeyeon straight in the eyes. She wiped off her tears as she can't stop it anymore.

 

"No. Don't say that Sakura." Chaeyeon regretted the words she just said.

 

"I'm also getting tired of this. It's better for us to break up. You won't hear anything from me after this." Sakura said dropping her head down while crying.

 

"No Sakura..." Chaeyeon can't believe it. She just stared at Sakura's face.

 

Sakura started to move away but Chaeyeon grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to her. She hugged Sakura tightly. The girl cried on her shoulders really hard. 

 

"I'm not going to let you go no matter what, unless you tell me straight to my face that you don't love me anymore." Chaeyeon hugged her tightly.

 

"You're so stupid Chaeyeon! I hate you!" Sakura said while hitting Chaeyeon's shoulder. 

 

"What did you say?" Chaeyeon not letting go of Sakura and still hugging her tightly.

 

"I said I hate you!" Sakura said while still leaning on Chaeyeon's shoulder.

 

"So you really don't love me anymore?" Chaeyeon let go of Sakura and carefully held her face while wiping the girl's tears.

 

"You dont love me anymore?" Chaeyeon asked again while looking at Sakura straight in the eyes.

 

"I love you." Sakura said while sobbing like a kid.

 

Chaeyeon smiled as she heard Sakura. She fixed the girl's hair and kept on wiping her tears.

 

"What did you say? I didn't hear it." Chaeyeon asked again even she clearly heard the first one.

 

"I said I love you! Baka!" Chaeyeon felt very happy and kissed her in the lips.

 

"What are you doing?! We already broke up pabo!" Sakura teasingly said to the fluffy girl.

 

"Don't say tha..." Chaeyeon lips got shut off when Sakura kissed her.

 

Chaeyeon smiled as she kissed Sakura back. The two hugged each other after.

 

"You almost gave me a heart attack kura. Don't ever try to do that again." Chaeyeon whispered to her.

 

"I love you so much Lee kura." She added as she leaned her head on Sakura's shoulder.

 

-

 

The two started to walk towards the street vendors.

 

"What do you want to try first?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura.

 

"You... I mean, you first? Whatever you want." Sakura blushingly said.

 

"I also want you... I mean, you... You choose first." Chaeyeon blushingly said.

 

The two stayed quiet for a bit. Chaeyeon held her hand and started to walk again.

 

"Whatever we see first. I'm really hungry now!" She broke the silence and laughed.

 

"Sounds good!" They both laughed after.

 

The two had their sweet time trying every street food they saw. 

 

-

 

 

 

*END*