Final

Let's Be Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small tteokbokki stall

“Aish, abuji really getting my nerve. How can he keep saying the same things? Why he keeps on asking me to get into high school while I’m comfortable with homeschooling. Now I’m going out he asks me to wear this school uniform” Kang Seulgi said while eating his second plate of tteokbokki with annoy feeling.

“I can’t believe that. Joohyun really ask you out?” “Give me the money. Come on, faster.” His friend forcefully taking out their money. “What did I said. When a girl is in a difficult situation, it’s so easy to make her fall for you.” That guy said. “You must be feeling so good. A poor girl likes you, hahaha” his friends said. “Are you feeling happy?” that guy ask one of his friends. “What? I heard she receives money from a welfare foundation. Damn, free money is nice. I’m jealous. Hahaha” his friend said and laugh. “Wherever she goes, free money follows. Hahaha” that guy said and laugh together with his friends. Without they knowing Kang Seulgi keep his eyes on them and eavesdropping their conversation.

“Aish, those immature kids. How can they say those things without feeling guilty? Whatever, stupid kids are everywhere all around the world.” Seulgi continues eating his tteokbokki.

Kang Seulgi looks over his right side and found a girl was crying. He tried to take a look on her name tag and found out that she was the girl that group had talked about. He wiped his mouth and went to the girl. He sits beside her. That girl startled with his presence.

“The world doesn’t seem to leave you alone.” he said. “W-what?” that girl said. “What do you want me to do for you? Should I pay them back or make them regret all their lives?” Seulgi said. “What..” “I can do both.” He said to her. “Actually, I’m an actor and there is a genre I have always wanted to try.” She keeps on looking at him and wondering what is he talking about.

Suddenly that group running in front of them. That girl hides her face from them because she feels angry and embarrasses at the same time.

“You are Joohyun, right? They were talking about you. I can help you to get your revenge.” Seulgi said to the girl. “W-who are you?” Joohyun asks Seulgi. “I’m just someone who happened to be in a bad mood. I hate guys who play with girls’ hearts.” Seulgi said to Joohyun. “I have a plan.” Seulgi said.

After School

“Who’s that?” “Do you already like him” “Amazing” “He so handsome” all girl that have seen Seulgi keep on praising his appearance. Seulgi keeps on acting cool.

Joohyun walks out from her school and wondering why the girls at her school keep on giggling. She finds out the girl was praising the guy that want to help her.

Seulgi backs his body on the wall and holding a bouquet of flower. Joohyun looks at him. Seulgi looks at Joohyun and smile to her but one of the girls thought he looks at her.

Seulgi went to Joohyun.

“Why is it so hard to reach you? Do you really want to see me worry to death? Do you know I was dying to see you!” Seulgi said with firm voice and he hand the flower to Joohyun. “Hurry up! Take it.” Seulgi said to Joohyun with slow voice and Joohyun hesitate to take it because she feels embarrassed with his idea. Why I'm agree with his idea .Joohyun said in her mind. Say your next line. Seulgi said in his mind.

Joohyun throws the flower. “I told you not to call me. You are making things hard for me.” Joohyun said but her eyes can’t look at Seulgi properly. The lines are perfect. Seulgi said in mind as he is smiling feeling proud of himself.

“I can’t help it.” Seulgi said. “How can I not call you? I love you too much!” Seulgi continues. The girls giggling from what Seulgi had said to Joohyun. The viewers’ response is great. Seulgi said in his mind.

Suddenly the group that played with Joohyun coming.

“Joohyun?” The guy that played with Joohyun heart called her. Joohyun looks at him and he looks at Joohyun and Seulgi.

“Is that him? The guy you are toying with?” Seulgi said. “What did you say?” that guy ask with an annoying face on him. His friends on the back laughing at him. “That was him. The poor guy doesn’t even realize he’s a toy.” Seulgi said with a mocking tone.

“Joohyun-ah, you decide. Is it me or him?” that guy said. “Wooahhh.” The audience makes the sound.

Joohyun looks at Seulgi and went to that guy but Seulgi holds her wrist to stop her. “Don’t go.” He said. But Jooyun let go of his hand and went to that guy.

“Suho-ya, you are really ugly.” Joohyun said. The audience including his friend laughing at him. “Ugly” “She called him ugly!” his friend sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter