First day

But He's Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something’s not right…wait, Baekhyun is so damn quiet today. That’s right! as I clearly remember, it is his first day as a student today at Seoul University. Baekhyun, woke up very early this morning to prepare for his first class. The school he was attending right now is very familiar to him since his best friend Kim HeeChul used to study in here and he sometimes visits him here too. But, now that he’s attending a classes in here already, it felt like so foreign and he doesn’t know why. Maybe because he doesn’t know anyone in here but only his best friend who already graduated.

He’s not really that type of a person who’s really shy but right now, sitting in his chair after he found his classroom makes him feel like he’s one of the shy type person. Baekhyun is one of those person who’s really afraid of rejection. Not that he already experienced the rejection but having the thought of being left alone and sad at the end makes him feel afraid of it.

While they were waiting for their teacher to give their full schedule, Baekhyun can’t stop looking at his phone. Not because he was waiting for a text from someone but because he’s not used to those who are looking at him right now. Girls and boys are all eyes on him right now even though the teacher is just right in-front of them. Guys are all drooling at the sight of him, fantasizing him. There are girls that are pretty too but Baekhyun’s looks are way way waaaaaayyyy better than anyone inside that room and anyone if you will have compared him to anyone in their school.

His white and milky skin that most girls envied the most. His slim figure that anyone is dying to have. His gorgeous eyes natural or with eyeliner that when you looked at it you’ll feel captivated. His delicate and beautiful fingers, girls wanted to have. Actually it will take me forever to describe him because he’s perfect in any way. His very simple style but can turn heads while wearing one. He’s an eye candy. He’s quite the charming guy ever exist in the world and also the sweetest. He knows he have that looks and brains in him but his self-esteem is really low.

Baekhyun keeps on moving on his chair as he can’t wait to go home already. As he shifted on his chair, one of his seatmate, leaned in his armchair.

“Hi, I’m Minho. What’s your name?” The guy named Minho said as he extends a hand on him.

“The name is Baekhyun” He Smiles on him and extends a hand too. Minho feels like he just saw an angel as Baekhyun smiles on him beautifully.

“Uhm…. Someone asked, can I get your number?” Minho said. Right Baekhyun said to himself as he thinks of an excuse to not give his number.

Baekhyun doesn’t know what to say. He doesn’t want to give his number because hellloooooo~ he doesn’t know him except his name. He’s about to give his number and get the phone that was in-front of him even though he’s against it but luckily, someone tapped his back

“Do you have a pen?” A handsome, tall, sharp jawline asked him. That time when their eyes met, Baekhyun felt like his heart just got a mini heart attack. How come I just noticed him? He asked himself as he still looks on the guy’s eyes and forgetting Minho whose face turned into a scowl. He noticed that the guy raised his brows on him and he remember that he’s asking for something but couldn’t remember it.

“Uhm…pardon?” he asks shyly

“Do you have a pen?” He asks again, this time leaning in closer but not very close, just right for Baekhyun to hear it clearly. But to Baekhyun, the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter