Maybe its not that bad after all

Hello, Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sakura has a little brother? Yes she is.
She knows how to take care of children? Probably.
She loves kids? I think yes

But this case is different.

Her uncle went out of town for a day and her cousin, her little cousin, Yabuki Nako was left behind. She was left alone with the evil child (that's how Sakura call her) since her parents and brother are also out at the moment.

"Her babysitter will be here soon, just play with her like how you usually do Saku-chan"

That's what her uncle said but the truth is. She was never fond of Nako. You can see it by how she completely ignored the 4 years old girl. Her eyes focused on the PC in front of her.

'Game is LIFE'

That big sticker on her wall had been there since the very first time she's in love with gaming world.

And letting a babysitting task make her away from gaming? Hell nah...

"Onee-chan..." Nako start to feel lonely by herself, she stumbly made her way to Sakura. "Saku nee-chan"

Obviously Sakura is occupied by her headphone, barely hear Nako's call.

"Onee-chan!!"

The little kid start to pout. Earning no reaction from the older girl, she look around to find something to do.

Her eyes landed on Sakura's chair. Curiosity kicked in, she put both of her tiny hands on to it. Slightly pushing it. She make a cute squeal when found out that the chair could actually move. Nako did it once again. Another squeal was heard, just like any other kids. She can be easily pleased by something simple.

Meanwhile Sakura paused her game for a while. She thought there was an earthquake, 'Is it?'

But once she realized that she almost died in her game, she continue to focus again.

'Oh whatever, just break this house'

Until she felt that her body start to be away from her PC. Her eyes widened in surprise but it's too late. When she realize, she already fall on her to the floor. Her mouse and keyboard are hanging by the table along with her headphone.

She groan in pain. "What the-?!"

Her eyes meet with the only possible suspect in the room.

Nako.

The little girl smile sheepishly. "Onee-chan..."

Sakura glance over her PC. That's how horror occupied her expression. She gritted her teeth.

A big and red GAME OVER was shown on the screen. She's working hard for it. She's working hard day and night for that one freaking game and everything come to a failure just because of-

"Nako..."

She sound sweet but her expression turned dark. "Come here"

"No!"

Nako was fast on her feet. She sense danger and that danger comes with name: Saku meanie onee-chan -3-.

Her left foot was caught. She fall to the floor, turn around to find horror in Sakura's face. She scream in fear.

"Come here, nee-chan only want to talk"

Nako know exactly what kind of talk that the older girl refer to. "No! Nako don't want to!"

Sakura's devilish smile grown once Nako close to her.

DUAK

"What-?!"

That kick on her face making her head dizzy. She quickly check her face on the mirror to find a big footprint left on her forehead.

"Ya!"

The little girl is nowhere to be found. The door was left opened and she can hear footsteps by the stairs.

"YABUKI NAKO!"

Nako run for her life. She feel relieved once she's far from Sakura's room only to be destroyed by a pair of arms holding her in the air.

"You evil-!"

"Hello-"

At the same time, the door was opened. Revealing rather a strangers to Sakura.

The position is rather awkward. With her holding crying Nako in the air like a mad scientist and that *cough* beautiful strangers stand by the opened door.

"Ah... Hem.. Uh.. Hi?"

"Uh... Hi too" she smile at Sakura and the cherry blossoms can feel her heart skips a beat.

"So you're...?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Nako's babysitter... Kwon Eunbi" she said, "I guess Mr. Yabuki already told you about me coming here"

Yeah he did told her about a babysitter come and helping her taking care of the devil child (Nako) but he never mention that she'll look so damn *ekhem...* hot...

"You can put Nako down anyway..."

Sakura does as she told. Finding herself stuttered, "I-If you need something, I'll be u-upstairs"

She smile softly, already holding the pouting Nako in her arms. "I will, I'm sorry for coming in without manner"

"It's fine, you're beautiful anyway"

Noticing crimson red on Eunbi's cheek, "I'll be upstairs!" She run all the way to her room in panic.

"What the..."

"She's so beautiful..."

©©©

After a while, Sakura shout happily. She finish all her game in such a satisfying state. Proud of herself, she was going to brag about it to her friends until she heard soft knock by the door.

She turn around, the door was opened and Eunbi take a peek as she wave at Sakura.

"Hey there, I'm going to use the kitchen, is it fine?"

"Oh sure," Sakura said, "Just don't burn down the house"

"I won't!"

The sight of her pouting make Sakura chuckles while deep inside, she's dying from how cute Eunbi is.

'She kinda look like a bunny...'

"Do you want something? It's about time for lunch anyway"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter