1

All that I got
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

I smell the delicious food as soon as I walked in our apartment. I just came home from a weekend work trip out of the country. It has been an exhausting weekend and I just wanted to have a relaxing time with my love.

I walked in to our kitchen carrying my gifts for her. I always take some time to buy something for her whenever I'm out of town. I carefully put the gifts at the breakfast counter since she hasn't noticed me yet. She was too engrossed in her cooking to notice me come in earlier.

I slowly sneak in behind her and slowly hugged her from the back. She was startled at first but then relaxed as soon as she recognized me.

"Hey." She turned around and faced me without removing my arms around her. "You're home." She caressed my face and smiled at me.

"I'm here, baby. Everything will be okay now." I gave her an encouraging smile.

We stayed there for a while. Holding each other. Giving strength and encouragements to face the things that we need to address.

The dinner was peaceful. We catched up a bit regarding our works. I guess we'll just talk about the real issues once we're done eating.

I wanted to address the issue in a calm and organized manner. I can already see that she's been tired and stressed about the issue and I don't want to tire her more.

Once we finished dinner and cleaning the kitchen, we proceed to the living area and cuddled in the couch. She's resting her head in my shoulders while I hold her close to me. I just want to give her an assurance that I won't leave her and we'll figure this out together.

"I'm sorry, Nini. This is my fault. I forgot to change my lock screen." She said apologetically.

"It's not your fault, baby. And besides we knew this would happen anytime soon. I just wanted you to know that I'll be here for you all throughout."

"They are mad, Lisa. I'm scared."

"I know. Your manager called me yesterday. Your CEO wanted to meet me tomorrow to discuss something. We'll figure this out."

I hold her closer to me. Stress is evident in her eyes. I know that there are people who'll react violently regarding this. Considering that same relationships haven't been really accepted in our country.

I just hope everything will be better soon.

 

...

 

A new day came and Lisa is scheduled to meet Jennie's boss. She is determined to fight for their love no matter what happens. She knows that she is capable enough to support Jennie in case everything didn't go well.

Jennie already left earlier than her since they were requested to not arrive together at the company. It will raise suspicions and a lot of reporters are still camping out the company since the rumors broke out.

Lisa came to the company using the back entrance. Nobody noticed her arrival since everyone is focused on the main door. Bodyguards are doubled for the couple for their security. There are already some threats that are sent to them anonymously. Most threats are directed to Lisa.

Once in the meeting room, Lisa saw Jennie and her team sitting beside the CEO. After the greetings, Lisa and her team sat across Jennie's.

"I know you already know the issues that we're facing right now, Ms. Manoban. We cannot risk to taint our company with bad news just because of this."

"I am aware, Mr. Yang. But please do consider that even though it is not yet confirmed by both sides, most of the people's reaction are more on the positive side. People are already more open to this kind of things."

"Most but not all. And some of those not accepting this are major contributors to our stocks. You're a CEO too, you know the consequences of our actions. A lot of people will be dragged into this."

"But--" Lisa was cut off. CEO Yang was already looking at her seriously while Jennie just kept her head low.

"I already ignored the fact that you two didn't even bother to tell me regarding this. I am very disappointed. Especially to you, Jennie. All of your managers will be replaced. Starting today, you are not allowed to meet anyone without your managers. Also, you are prohibited in using your social media accounts and you are not allowed to meet Ms. Manoban anymore."

That caused a lot of commotion in the room. All of them are shocked. Lisa stomped her fist into the table while Jennie is crying on the other side.

"YOU CANNOT DO THIS! YOU KNOW WHO I AM! YOU KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF DOING!" Lisa is already mad. She wanted to grab the CEO and just smack some sense into him. Bodyguards are already holding her down.

"Jennie is under a contract. She signed that all by herself. Understanding everything that is written on it in exchange of where she is now. Because of these issues, she violated most of the rules. Why would she waste her fame to some pathetic love?" CEO Yang stared down at Lisa.

"I am more than willing to pay the cost of the violations but you cannot stop us from loving each other. I am more powerful than you, Mr. Yang. I can support Jennie on my own. I don't need your hole company to do so."

Lisa also stared down at Mr. Yang. She is a world renowned CEO. She's best at what she does. She has a lot of connections to help Jennie.

"Well, let us make Jennie decide. I know for a fact that she loves her fans so much, she wouldn't disappoint them. Alot of her fans are wishing that these news are just rumours."

All eyes are on Jennie now. She got the final verdict. Jennie still had her head hang low. She cannot look at Lisa. Deep down she wanted to fight for their love too but she cannot turn her back to the people that helped her from the start. She doesn't want to disappoint her fans and the company that made her known to the world. She loves Lisa but she doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter