chapter 6

We Meet Again

~After rollercoaster ride~

''Aah!!! My hair! I knew this was going to happen,I knew it,I knew it!''Yoona shrieked,feeling her now messed up hair. She broke into small tears,with Sooyoung shaking her head disapprovingly.

''Whoa!Chill ok?..''Jessica laughed at her.

''Keke! Alright,what's next?''Kyuhyun asked. ''We can eat!I'm STARVING!!!''Sooyoung shouted.

''Ah,same old Sooyoung nae?''Ryeowook chuckled. 

Sooyoung pretended to be offended,placing her hand on her chest and made a face. ''Waeyo? What's that supposed to mean?...''

Ryeowook chuckled,''Nothing...nothing...'' Sooyoung just looked at him for a brief minute before turning her attention back to the others.

''Yeah...eating,that's not a bad idea,after all I need to rest from the DAEBAK rollercoaster ride,''said Sungmin.

''Nae,arasso!!''Sunny flashed an aegyo smile at Sungmin,causing him to blush and kept his head down,(A/N:See any sparks here? **wink wink xD)

''Let's go!''Tiffany and Siwon shouted in a union. They both looked at each other and chuckled. ''Jinks!''shouted Tiffany. Siwon ruffled her hair,taking both of them in surprise.

''Caja!!''Sooyoung and Yoona ran towards the food court as fast as the speed of light, the others chasing after them. ''Wait up!''Donghae shouted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

STOP!!! OK,so yes it's short and you're probably wanting to kill me right now ,right?? ....Right? o.O

Alright,so I saw that some of you guys wanted a Sifany moment and I'll get to it right away,arasoo?? ^o^ Ok,that's all for now,ANNYEONG!!!