[1/1]

Worries
Please log in to read the full chapter

Whenever Yujin couldn't sleep at night, she would lie awake in her bed aimlessly scrolling through whatever website she could possibly think of. Most of the time she would go on Twitter to look through the private mail hashtag to see what the fans were up to during their day or to check the comments underneath the selcas she and the other girls posted, not forgetting to save the memes as she scrolled down, making a mental note to send them to their group chat after everyone else had woken up. The second website she would go on was YouTube to watch calming videos to relax herself. She couldn't help it. Those type of videos were addicting and often helped her to calm down after a stressful day.

It didn't take long to finish the Twitter hunt before exiting the app with twenty new memes. She placed her iPad next to her pillow to try to get some much needed sleep. Blinking slowly, she stared over at the ladder to the bunk bed. Minjoo once joked over dinner one night that Yujin's mind was similar to a hamster wheel; It kept going and going without any rest yet always stayed in the same place. Sadly, the older girl was right. She would think about many different things, but her thoughts were always so jumbled. Contrary to popular belief, the girl was a thinker. She thought a lot about the group as a whole, the other members separately and herself.

Everyone knew from the beginning the group only had two years and six months together. It was known from the start, so why did she always feel sad when someone brought up the topic of disbandment despite knowing their time limit? Sakura had no problem casually mentioning it during interviews or even during daily practice, telling the younger members to do their best in the moment, the group had a limited time together. After hearing it, Yujin learned to put on a beaming smile, responding with 'Yes, unnie!' as always. She was used to it. The constant mentioning of disbandment. The constant reminders from Sakura. She was used to everything, so why did it still make her sad?

Will the members be okay after disbandment? What was going to happen after they went back to their separate companies? Would they stay or would they leave in search of a new company for debut? Would they be able to meet up with each other often? Would the Japanese member keep in contact with them once they went back to their own groups? Hell, would they even remember them?

Has she ever shared her thoughts with the older members? Of course not. She was known as one of the kids who always made the mood better – laughing, smiling, joking around with the others, pushing it a bit further to tease them in order to get a reaction out of them. She didn't want to burden them. She didn't want them to know behind the smile was someone who held a lot of worries when she had to continue to be someone to improve the mood.

Yujin shook her head and sighed. Everything was swirling around her mind like a whirlwind and she wanted it to stop, she wanted to be able to finally fall asleep. All of her worries were hitting her like a ton of bricks, she slowly felt her herself becoming more restless as the seconds passed by. With a quiet sigh, she climbed out of bed and quietly made her way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. She glanced at the clock hanging on the living room wall while she walked by – three o'clock in the morning. Groaning, she grabbed the bottle of water from the refrigerator and walked back to the room she shared with Minjoo, only more determined to force herself to sleep.

Once she stepped into the room, she noticed a tall figure laying in her bed with the blankets resting on her waist. She placed

Please log in to read the full chapter