bad girl, good girl

YeJisu Oneshots/Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day for the students of JYP High. Students are all over the campus, talking to their friends from the other rooms, updating each other with their lives and all those stuffs only they can relate. It was 15 minutes before the bell signals the start of the classes, and no one really cared about returning to their respective classrooms. Well, not in the student council president’s watch.

Choi Jisu, an 18 year old, is a senior in JYP High. She was student council president for 3 years. She stays firm with the rules and never breaks any single one of them. She’s also a top-notcher, becoming the only student who is a constant valedictorian in their batch. She’s pretty, kind, and approachable but she hates people who don’t follow the rules. In short, students as well as the faculty look up to her with utmost respect. That’s why she is known as JYP High’s ‘Princess Perfect’.

“Everyone, please return to your respective classrooms before I confiscate your IDs. Thank you.” Jisu announced thru the speakers in the hallways. As soon as the students heard the student president’s voice, every one of them returned to their classrooms before Jisu starts confiscating their IDs.

Jisu smiles pleasingly as students greeted her upon returning to their classrooms. When she saw that the hallways were already clear, she returned to her respective classroom and sat down on her chair. After a few minutes, the professor entered the classroom and so everyone greeted him. But everyone’s mouths hang midway when a tall girl followed their professor inside the classroom. She has monolid eyes, wears her hair in a high ponytail, and uniform not close to presentable. She didn’t have any blazer on, her sleeves were folded in three-fourths, and her necktie hangs loosely on her neck. But although she’s not the typical student, most girls were already drooling because of her cool and chic aura.

Jisu clicked her tongue displeasingly as she stared at the transferee. ‘This girl smells trouble.’  She told herself.

“Alright class, I’m not going to prolong this any longer. Meet your new classmate,” The professor turned to the transferee. “Please introduce yourself.”

The transferee sighed in boredom, “The name’s Hwang Yeji. 18 years old.”

Jisu raised her eyebrow in annoyance. ‘How can this girl present herself just like that? Doesn’t she know that first impression lasts?’

What even annoyed the student president more is that the professor seems to be okay with it. She wanted to rant about a lot of things but decided not to, realizing that she must have been judging the girl too early.

“Well, okay. Now, Ms. Hwang, you can sit at the chair beside Choi Jisu.” Jisu raised her hand and the transferee looked at her. When their eyes met, Yeji let out a smirk and winked at the girl. Jisu rolled her eyes in annoyance.

‘Such a smug.’  She thought.

The class continued and after hours, the bell rang which signals lunch time. Everyone happily exited the room leaving two students alone. Jisu looked at the transferee waiting for her to exit the room since staying inside during break is prohibited, but Yeji didn’t budge on her seat, looking unbothered while she closed her eyes with her headphones on. The student president rolled her eyes, “Hwang Yeji,” she called.

Yeji didn’t budge so the girl had to call her again, “Hey, Yeji-ssi!” she said a little louder this time. Jisu was losing her patience and her hungry tummy is also not helping. She breathed deeply in attempt to calm herself before going in front of the transferee.

Jisu lightly tapped Yeji’s shoulder. When the transferee opened her eyes, the girl in front of her was glaring at her. The girl signaled to remove her headphones in which surprisingly, the transferee obliged.

“What’s up?” Yeji asked in a nonchalant tone and sat on her table instead.

Jisu scoffed, “Can’t you see that you’re the only one here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter