i want it, i get it

YeJisu Oneshots/Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I want that.”

“I’ll buy that.”

“I’ll get that dress.”

“Here’s my black card. I’m gonna buy all of that.”

 

A girl wearing the most expensive pink dress from Gucci with her high ponytail, white fur coat draped along her shoulders and $20, 000 Chanel bag, walked out from the department store along with her body guards who were holding at least 10 paper bags each. Choi Jisu, an 18 year old girl, is the only daughter of the richest man in South Korea. She gets everything she wants. At an early age, she already has her own Audi R8, a black card, and her own expensive house around the most luxurious subdivision in Jeonju. She has everything a girl wants. Branded bags, clothes, shoes, jewelries, name it and she has it. Everything from her head to toe screams: EXPENSIVE.

Choi Jisu loved the attention she would get whenever she walks. People’s jaw would automatically open when they see her and the amount of paper bags her bodyguards were holding. Whenever she senses the attention, she’ll flip her hair in a very mean girl type of way. She’s also considered as the university’s queen bee.

Jisu was on her way to an expensive coffee shop when she felt a light vibration from her luxurious bag. She stopped abruptly and checked that it was her phone vibrating. The name Chaeryeong on the caller ID flashed before her eyes. She turned around, “You guys can go home already. I’ll meet up with my friend here.” A sturdy man with his shades on nodded and signaled the rest to follow him. When Jisu was left alone, she sat down at a chair near the window while she pressed the answer button.

“Hey Chae, what’s up?”

“Unnie, where are you?”

“I’m at the mall. I went shopping. Why?”

“You have time to go shopping when you don’t have any time to finish your homework?”

Jisu rolled her eyes, “This is what I call a stress reliever Chae. Now, what really is the matter?”

“Well-uh, there’s this party that we got invited to.”

Jisu hummed while the waiter got her order, “Tell me about it.”

“It’s a party hosted by Seo Hee.”

Something in Jisu’s gut fired up automatically when she heard the name. Han Seo Hee was her biggest rival and they never liked each other in any way. Seo Hee likes sabotaging Jisu with every opportunity that she gets. Lucky for Jisu, she’s very smart that she was able to defend herself before the latter can even pull anything. Seo Hee was also rich but never as rich as her. Her family’s net worth only comes third within South Korea.

Jisu can feel her intestines twirling at the sound of the name, “Gosh, Chae. I don’t have any of the slightest intention to attend a party hosted by a very cheap lady like her. I even can’t believe that you mentioned it to me!”

“I know. But here’s the catch unnie… Yeji is going.”

Jisu widened her eyes, “Y-Yeji?”

Choi Jisu might get everything she wants within a single call or a simple swipe of her black card. But there’s this one thing that she couldn’t get. It was Hwang Yeji. She is also an 18 year old girl studying Practical Dance at the same university as hers. Tall girl, fierce eyes, porcelain-white skin, fluid dancing movements, a cool girl-crush vibe… it was everything Jisu was looking for. She’d do anything just to get her Yeji but she’s not as easy as clothes or jewelries that can be bought in a single swipe. Hwang Yeji is different. She’s not the type of person who likes meddling with the upper-class. She was always the low-key type of person. But Jisu likes her even more for that.

And she didn’t know why of all reasons did Yeji agreed going on a cheap party hosted by Seo Hee.

“Unnie? Still there?”

Jisu gathered her senses and replied, “Y-yeah… Wait, did you actually just said that Hwang as in Hwang Yeji is going to the party? I’ve misheard it right?”

“No unnie. I really mean Hwang as in your  Hwang Yeji is going. Seo Hee even posted the list of everyone who’s coming on her SNS account. It’s all over the university.”

‘. I couldn’t miss this party. This might be my only chance to talk to her. I can’t afford losing Yeji to a cheap girl like Seo Hee.’ Jisu thought. Without another doubt, she agreed to go the party.

 

 

“What in the world should I wear?” Jisu asked herself as she stared at the endless amount of dresses on her walk-in closet. She already sketched some outfits that she opted to wear for the party but whenever her mind meets with the thought of Yeji’s impression on her, everything just crashed.

Along with Yeji, her mind also came across of the thought that she should overpower Seo Hee in the invisible best dress category. This always has been the scenario in every party they attend to. Jisu has to be the best dressed. She should always get the grandest entrance.

‘But what if Yeji gets so overwhelmed? I’ll lose the one chance to be close to her.’ Jisu asked herself mentally.

Just when Jisu was about to lose her mind, the doorbell inside her humongous walk-in closet rang.

“Finally, she’s here.”

Jisu opened the door and a tall girl with red hair, a very bright smile and shimmering eyes greeted her with a hug. “Unnie! I’m so glad you asked for my help.” The girl said while giving the latter a bone-crushing hug.

“A-alright Yuna, I missed you too.” Jisu said trying to catch her breath. Yuna removed the hug but she was still smiling so brightly. She can’t get over the hype that her most favorite cousin asked for her help in choosing the best look for a party. It’s everything she ever dreamed of.

“Okay unnie. Tell me everything first.” Yuna said in a serious tone. Jisu told her everything. From her concepts, to Yeji, to being the best dressed, everything. Resorting to Yuna, means it’s a hopeless case for Jisu.

After a few minutes of discussing, Yuna started going around the walk-in closet picking the best dress for her cousin.

“Trust me unnie. You’ll get your girl and that invisible award you are referring to.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter