[1/1]

Another chance to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh! Are you here because you want to hear a story??

What kind of story do you want to hear??

Maybe an horror story??

Or a Hope story??

Maybe that story of a guardian Angel that decided become a human again to live with her love??

Or maybe that story of a Angel Of Death that was given the opportunity to love??

The last one?? Well, sit down and listen carefully.

Before anything, we need to know our Angel.

 

 

………….

 

 

Hyejoo was a human before, with a life boring and normal, something close to that time. One day she found out that she was suffering a really unknown disease for the epoch, She met the Death the last night of her life and they made a deal. The Angel deal.

"You stay here in earth, but not like a human or a death ghost, mostly like an Angel Of Death. You will help me with all the souls around the different places and I will give you a body To live and stay here."

 

Of course Hyejoo accepted the deal Without doubting. She really wanted to be in earth for more time, even if she wasn’t a human anymore. The girl sadly saw how her parents died, her sister and her girlfriend. Her two best friends. After all the deaths, the black haired girl stayed in death place, like the others angels.

 

She made friends, not many but they were the best friends she could ask, they were from heaven and earth. She lost friends too, one of the heavens that was an Angel, she was a girl before becoming and angel and although she was happy following humans around to made them safe, she couldn’t hide the fact that she wanted a life again, just to live all the lives with her love, another friend she lost was one Angel boy that betrayed death and the Goddess of life, he end was sad but he deserve it.

She watched how humans were created, how all their lives were planned and and if she was lucky enough, how they were going to die.

 

Hyejoo through the years, became a lonely Angel. She enjoyed being alone Mostly of her time. Sometimes the girl turned herself as a human, to try to feel something but that was impossible, that was what she always thought. She didn’t had more humans friends, because when they die you feel empty and bad but the worst thing was that when they received the names of their friends. They could finally see the real you and the looks of many of them was hard to describe.

 

Most of the souls they take, become another human in seconds, most of souls are old but these years, The Goddess of life created a new ones.

Others things she could appreciated and see there in Death place was of course, the relationship of the two Goddess. everybody there ignore the relationship, but everybody knew very well what kind of relationship they were having. It was like a human one. But they seems happy so, nobody talked about it, never.

 

Hyejoo remembered the day when she received a name of a university's boy. Arriving to the place, the black haired girl watched an Angel Of death waiting outside a room, when she looked at her eye, the girl could see the And guess why the pain in her eyes, Hyejoo understood what kind of death was occurring on that dorm.

 

Our angel girl always liked to be early for the death, Even when she was alive, was always early to every encounter, it was mostly to see what kind of person she was taking with her. It was easy to locate the boy, he was talking to three pretty girls. The first thing Hyejoo found was a bunch of color in their hairs. One of them had green, the other ginger, the boy was pink and the girl in his side purple.

 

She payed attention to the last one, a young soul in this world, they were rare to see. She could sense that the soul lived two lives only, meanwhile all the humans know as friendS were old enough to made a small new city. Her eyes were a brown beautiful, brightness and full of life. Her cheeks looked soft to the touch, she guessed that they were pink for the cold outside, the same to her nose. Hyejoo found herself looking and losing herself on her lips, the red lipstick together with her smile was Hyejoo lost. The sun was too off and old compared to her smile.

 

In that moment, not the first time, Hyejoo regretted having the name of her friend in her head.

She saw how they said goodbye to him, with smiles and hugs, not knowing that it was going to be the last time they would see each other. The Angel followed him for the campus, waiting for the exact moment, he looked l so happy about passing that morning an important test. When the moment arrived she touched him. Making him to collapsed in the wax. She watched how all the people around were running to helped him, but our angel already was walking with his soul to their new destination.

He seemed a little confuse, making questions in his mind, why his body was in the wax? or why he felt so free and light In that moment?. Why he was forgetting things? He didn’t have much time to think before he were threw to his new life.

 

After that she passed for the university again to see the guy friends. Hyejoo found them closer to a fountain, happy and making jokes about something, not knowing what just happened on the fields. She saw the green girl received a call and her smile falling. Her friends started to make questions, and when she could talk again everybody started to cry and hug. Hyejoo stared the purple girl, and how she didn’t allow herself to cry in front of her friends.

 

Of course when Hyejoo crossed her two weeks later on the same university. She was surrounded by a sad aura, but her bright look was in her eyes without a doubt. Her big smile kept in her face. Hyejoo really started to believe that she wasn’t real, because a human could not smiled that much. Hyejoo discovered her name on life’s Goddess place, Choi Yerim. A pretty name to a pretty girl. That day Hyejoo gave her a look before turned to the next soul. It was a teacher, she was making her class. Hyejoo entered to the teacher class and sat in one of the back chairs, she could saw a lot students appreciated her class band explication. It was a shame that Hyejoo was there to take her soul. She seemed frustrated about something when she finished her class. Hyejoo followed her to the street, despite her humor Hyejoo saw her smiling to everybody on the wall towards the parking lot. She entered on her car and Hyejoo put herself in the copilot seat. She saw who the woman was putting the key and getting out of that parking lot. She was driving without belt. Hyejoo found the rock on the street for her job. Hyejoo touched the car and she get offed. Seeing the accident and how she rolled for the street. She took her soul and threw it to the sky.

 

That was her new life. See people die for her special touch.

 

 

 


 

………….

 

 

 

 

 

Very sad right?

Imagine that kind of work

Take people lives and souls

it’s really lonely if you think about it

What??

How was her life after seeing that mystery girl??

Let me tell you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

……….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyejoo always looked at Yerim from away, she learned a lot of things from her. One of the first things she learned was that the girl was always smiling to everyone. In the beginning it was a little annoying but After seeing one day her poker face she concluded that she didn’t like it. Later the death girl discovered that her face was because she failed a test that morning after studying almost all night. Other thing she noticed was that she was really nice to her friends, especially her roommate. A little blonde, the girl kept laughing when her roommate almost burned everything in their room only for trying to cook a soup.

 

On nights was the time normally Hyejoo could see her real being, it was when the girl stayed late on the library, the black haired girl saw how her bright personality turned to a quiet personality. She also contemplated her cried and angry when something didn’t came as The way she wanted. How she looked frustrated. One day she almost hit a boy in the face for laughing of her purple hair. Hyejoo learned that her friends really loved her, they were always making sure about her, bringing food and water in her practices because the girl almost all the time didn’t have time to prepare her own food. Or how they treated her like a little sister or daughter.

 

Hyejoo discovered herself always coming back to Yerim at the "end of her day", she was completely caught for her beauty and cuteness. She was feeling the warm human felt when something was right on her stomach. Thing that Hyejoo didn’t felt a long time ago.

If you asked her about it, she would answered the question saying that it was scary but fascinating in the same time.

 

 

 

 

……….

 

 

 

 

 

She was falling and nobody was telling or explain it to her

It was strange to her because she was dead, you know? She had that death Body and of course she could become an human and pretend to be one but without feelings or emotions

How was the way they finally met??

 

It was a cute way to know someone

 

 

 

 

 

………..

 

 

 

 

 

The death angel was on the city one day to take another soul, It was one of the hardest, a little child. They could see them for their pure form. She was sitting with the little girl seeing how her father was playing with her when the back haired girl saw Yerim crossing the street with her green friend. Hyejoo was ignoring her those couple of days, not waiting to thinking about what the girl was making her feel. She wanted to become a friend, but the angel was scared of what could bring that. After some time when Yerim and her friend disappeared, the little girl asked her why she was looking at that direction and the girl. The little child was intelligent enough to know why, she said to Hyejoo that her dad looked at her mom in the same way In their home. Hyejoo answered at her that she didn’t know the girl like that, she was only seeing her, the little girl said, "that isn't important, you can become her friend, it’s not hard". After that the girl looked straight to the eyes, Hyejoo really felt sad for taking her life and soul, it was a really old one. She smiled at her and turned to her toys again.

 

After some time, Hyejoo touched her hair with a sad smile. The black haired girl saw how she put her toy in . Hyejoo stared at her father paying attention to her again, not caring about the phone call, how he tried to took the toy from With her bare hands. The girl listened how he shout that he needed an ambulance quickly and how he hugged her daughter crying, asking for a miracle. She heard the ambulance getting closer and how they took the girl inside with them. They try to help her but Hyejoo was already taking her soul. They knew it was late. The tiny girl smiled at the death girl before being thrown by her to the sky.

 

Hyejoo though in her words for a long time and how true they were. So, The death girl Made a decision, she became a human and she started to go to university, She put herself in a career and in a room, not wanting to catch attention. Those couple of weeks were hard to get used. But Hyejoo could managed her time as a death angel and a human. She stumbled at Yerim one day in the library trying to grab a book from the top of the shelving. Grabbing courage Hyejoo walked closer to grabbed it for her and saw how Yerim jumped for surprise, No expecting another person there, she smiled at her saying a shy thanks. Hyejoo body started to feel weird being So close to Yerim but she ignored it and took another book to sat in the same table as her. Hyejoo started to read, not knowing how to start a conversation with her. But Yerim talked first.

 

"I don’t remember seeing your face before. You're a new exchange student or something?" She said with a eyebrow raised and a curious look.

 

"Yes, I’m really new here and I don’t know much of the campus so, I only stayed in my dorm This week. But today I decided walk outside and maybe read a little." The death girl smile while pouting the book in her hands.

 

"I’m Yerim." She extends her hand with a beautiful smile. "I'm Hyejoo." She took her hand, smiling back.

 

 

 

 

 

………..

 

 

 

 

 

They talked for an hour or more about books and their careers. Yerim left early saying that maybe they would see each other around

How they became friends??

They became friends by dancing

Making friends on that age it’s a little hard and more if you’re dead.


 

 

 

 

………….

 

 

 

 

 

It was a cold day, more than the other days there in Seul. Winter was making her enter those days, Hyejoo's day was slow because today was her day off, she liked that days, not receiving names was something she really liked. To kill time, she was in the dancing room, trying to remember her old hobbies and even her life when she was alive, she was back to reality after hearing something felt closer. She turned around and found Yerim in the door and a bottle of water in the floor.

 

"Hi."

 

Yerim was embarrassed, Hyejoo could saw her blush from being caught looking.

 

"Hey."

 

"You’re really good." Yerim said walking to the corner letting her bag there.

 

The death girl took the bottle on the floor and started to walk towards her direction. Yerim jumped when she turned around and saw Hyejoo's eyes. She took the bottle with a timid look.

 

"Thanks, years of practice." Hyejoo smile to her before walking again to the center again.

 

"Can I dance with you?" She asked and the black haired girl could felt a strong punch in her heart.

 

"Yes, of course."

 

 

 

 

 

………….

 

 

 

 

 

They danced all the evening

Three months later spring came

And they were close friends

They hanged out a lot, discounting when Hyejoo needed to disappears for hours or days

You want to know one of the most memorable days??

I think when they ate ice cream for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

…………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If we took the bus right now maybe we can take an ice cream." Yerim said with a bright smile.

 

"You’re not going to quick the idea right?" Receiving a strong nod for the girl she tried to come with another thing. "You know that maybe rains today?" She received another strong nod with a smile. "Alright then, let’s take that bus and go for an ice cream."

 

Yerim hugged Hyejoo's arm for the cold weather outside, maybe the beginning of spring wasn’t that good. But Hyejoo didn’t mind if that means evenings with Yerim like that.

 

They took the bus, and Yerim felt slept in Hyejoo's shoulder, the girl place her head in the head of the girl closing her eyes. Hyejoo really didn’t needed to sleep like humans, but she could pretended it for Yerim. When she felt a push in her arm she opened her eyes and saw Yerim smiling but with a worry look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter