Final

Winter romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold breeze wrapped around his body, falling snow flakes outside his room, his windows are covered with thick snow. No questions required, it's now winter. It's the time of the year when you'll feel nothing but cold winds yet also there was nothing that can beat the coldness that he feels inside.

He feels alone

No, he's alone. 

His raging sunshine that lights up his life is now gone. His own rainbow that can make his life colorful in an instant when he feels like his life is nothing but darkness is gone. Those smiles that he wants to see everyday is gone. Taken away from him. Now he doesn't know how to build his own life again. He's more than damaged.

A tear fell on her picture and that's when he realized that he was crying. Again. He miss her. He always miss her. Everything he does. Everywhere he goes, always reminds him of her.

Winter also reminds him of her. He met her on an one winter afternoon, since then he knew that his life changed. Who would have thought that a year after, during another winter season, would change his life once more. 

A year before, winter brought him happiness, life, hope and love yet a year after, winter only brought him sadness, grief, and darkness. 

"Yoojung wouldn't want you to be like this. If she's here, she would've smacked the hell out of you." Joochan, his friend, told him one day. He literally trespassed onto his room and checked whether he chose to live or he already commited suicide. That's what Joochan told hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter