Fin.

She Rollerblades

     Kim Dahyun wasn’t a shy person.  She always cheered her way through things.  If you were sad, she’d get you smiling in seconds.  But she was shy for one thing and one thing only.

Park Jihyo.

 

Dahyun had a date with volleyball captain, debate captain, popular girl Park Jihyo.  Her and Jihyo had been friends forever!  One day, their feelings for each other finally showed and Jihyo asked her to go on a date with her...

”what do I wear?” Dahyun bit her nails as she talks to her friends over the phone, Chaeyoung & Tzuyu.

”Wel, just go with blue.  It’s spring, always go for blue!” Chaeyoung said.  Tzuyu hummed in agreement.  Dahyun did as her friends said and put on a white t-shirt where the tips of the shirt arms were blue, blue shorts and white & blue socks with blue converse.  

The time came for the date, 3:30pm.  Jihyo said she was gonna pick up Dahyun, but didn’t say in what. Dahyun walked out of her house, finding Jihyo in rollerblades, standing up with another pair of roller skates.

”hello..” Jihyo smiled softly.

”hi.” Dahyun rose her eyebrow at the roller skates.

”put these on.”

 

After awhile, Dahyun got the hang of the rollerblades.  The two were slowly skating down the tree covered sidewalk of the nearby park.  The two were hand in hand so neither of them fell.  

“I never thought we’d accidentally match with the he same idea of blue” Jihyo chuckled.  The two were slightly matching, but Jihyo had a stripped shirt with a darker blue.   Dahyun smiled and saw a nearby balloon stand.  

“Three please.” Dahyun handed the man $3 and took three balloons, handing them to Jihyo.  The two continued to skate around.

”remember that one time Momo was eating shrimp and then figured out it was small crabs and FREAKED out!” Dahyun daid.  Jihyo laughed, but a little too hard.  She lost her balance and almost fell forward, but Dahyun caught her, laughing as well.  The two giggled before catching each other in their eyes, beginning to stare into each other’s eyes.  

 

 The laughin soon stopped and they were closer, eyelash close.

”you know, Dahyun, I never thought I’d think you were going to get even more prettier, but being this close, you are gorgeous.”  Jihyo grinned and Dahyun blushed.  Dahyun places her left hand on Jihyo’s cheek and closed her eyes, leaning in.

the two shared a passionate kiss, never wanting to be away from each other.  Never wanting this kiss to stop.  They pulled away and opened their eyes, smiling.

”Dang, Park.  Never thought you’d be sweeter.” Dahyun smiles.